My Cambion "D"

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Ivy Onyx East wrote:I was wondering when it was I became a vegetarian. So I dug to find this post.
You know, I still don't eat meat, rarely eat egg & mostly stay away from dairy (unless it's in my coffee - yes, couldn't give that one up!). I am MUCH healthier, 30 pounds lighter & happier w/ myself than I had been in a very long time. So for anyone that is wondering how Spirits can help improve our lives... here's some proof!
:meme: Great stuff! thanks for updating Ivy! since I've welcomed Spirits into my life I've noticed changes for the better too....I don't abuse alcohol like I used to (angsty teenage years that went too far into my twenties! ::bleh:: ) and I eat better/more of what I should (I'm vegetarian too), I also don't stay up late like I used and try to survive on Red Bull to get me through the day....even now when I start getting stressed out and not looking after myself (yeah...it still happens sometimes!) my spirits are the first to pipe up and tell me to slow down and look after myself ESPECIALLY my Angels....what would one do without them! ::cupid::

:grouphug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Ivy Onyx East wrote: My dear "D" has refined taste. He is disgusted by KFC. :lol: And would rather eat the entire jar of Blackberry preserves than take a simple bite of chicken. Go figure.
My Cambion is more of a junk foodie, he loves anything chocolate. As for the touchy feely quote, he's definitely 100% that, especially around my backside. He never keeps his hands to himself unless I ask him to cut it out haha.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”