Hags

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am thinking of getting either a Hag or Harpy cus I wish to venture into the Field of Spellwork, sort of making my own Spells or writing them and I thought these two Spirits whould be the best for it, correct me if I am wrong. I already got a Lampade for Magic so I hope he is not offended when I get these other two but I was always fascinated by the dark Creatures and Magic.

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Timelady31 wrote:I am thinking of getting either a Hag or Harpy cus I wish to venture into the Field of Spellwork, sort of making my own Spells or writing them and I thought these two Spirits whould be the best for it, correct me if I am wrong. I already got a Lampade for Magic so I hope he is not offended when I get these other two but I was always fascinated by the dark Creatures and Magic.
Ooooo! Good choice Timelady31 :-)

I don't think your lampade won't be offended but maybe just in case, to tell him what your going to get? :P

Anyway! A Hag is a good choice as well as a Harpy, also just letting you know, Harpy is number 1 for magic.

I think so? Anyway here is the top ten lists :-)

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... opten.html

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MAGIC, DEVELOPING MAGIC, COMBATING DARK MAGIC, BLENDING MAGIC OR ANY OTHER FORM OF THE PRACTICE OF MAGIC HAGS CAN DO A GREAT DEAL TO HELP YOU ALONG YOUR WAY. THEY ARE INTENSELY LOYAL BUT THEY CAN BE OVERPOWERING WHEN UNLEASHED AT FULL POTENTIAL.

The ability to combat dark magic must be the reason this hag decided to come to me. She likes to sit on my head and squeeze. It hurts, and I seem to be telling her a lot to stop, but she does listen. The headache was a doozie when she first came (was a surprise from Huff), but I asked her nicely to tone it down. Now, besides sitting on my head a squeezing, she is tolerable.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Timelady31 wrote:I am thinking of getting either a Hag or Harpy cus I wish to venture into the Field of Spellwork, sort of making my own Spells or writing them and I thought these two Spirits whould be the best for it, correct me if I am wrong. I already got a Lampade for Magic so I hope he is not offended when I get these other two but I was always fascinated by the dark Creatures and Magic.

I have both a hag and a harpie. They both called to me, and they keep it toned down. They do seem to be pulling me into spellwork, but I have no idea of where to begin. My parents were bible thumpers, so spellwork was considered to be the work of the devil.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for the Infos,

I have heared the Devil was once an Angel so not bad at all but everyone should live like he/she wants and it is good that we all got different Point of Views and Believes. I hope Magnolia is listing some today cus it is the last Day for the 60% sale.

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Timelady31 wrote:Thanks for the Infos,

I have heared the Devil was once an Angel so not bad at all but everyone should live like he/she wants and it is good that we all got different Point of Views and Believes. I hope Magnolia is listing some today cus it is the last Day for the 60% sale.

Are you sure its the last day for the 60% sale? :P

I think Magnolia or someone say that they going to be hosting a 60% sale for the entire month! >:D!

Well I think so :-)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Yeah, the newsletter said the 60% off is extended and it will be for the whole month.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

Realy? the whole Month and not only till tonight? A full Month 60% off?

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Timelady31 wrote:Realy? the whole Month and not only till tonight? A full Month 60% off?

Yep! ;)

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

I must have missed that one cus I still thought up to today that it ends today ::hail:: :pray: :thumbup: ::bop:: ::party::

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”