Succubus/DA adjustment period

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I only had headaches for like a day but I still am totally wiped out energy-wise. Any estimates on how long the adjustment can take?

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I never experienced headaches. I had some mild nausea for a couple of days upon welcoming my first DA spirit in to my home. But nothing like that since. And my first ubi actually made me more relaxed when she arrived.

I'm pretty sure it is different for everybody.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm ranged from none to weeks, or even months. Depends on the person, actually : )
How's your meditation, connecting and bonding exercises? They may help adjust the energy.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I was trying to do at least 15 minutes a day of meditation with communication (sometimes its been much more), plus other talking when I get a chance. Maybe I should just make a point of getting more meditation in.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I noticed with the reception of my second ubi that it was a really quiet adjustment period from when she arrived to when she manifested for the first time. My first ubi explained that the offerings that I had put out for Vampire and first ubi lightened the energy quite a bit for a better transition.

So perhaps put out various offerings (I used Lavendar & Rose Petals in attractive antique bowels) for your next spirit and see if that helps.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks, I might try an offering today even. And cut back on other Magick related stuff to see if it's a factor.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This can also come in handy https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... ATION.html

Plus there was a tip on here that you can ask your dark arts spirit to lessen the symptoms as much as possible and many will respond positively to that request.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I have a succubus but it was one that was already bound and came from someone's inheritance... I never experienced any kind of headache or anything.. She has manifested to me a couple times though and I feel maybe I never felt much since I feel my energy is similar to hers. Her nature is also very similar to mine. I also gave her offerings since the first day, which I think helped a bit. Though - when I got an incubus from a triumvirate binding through CH I felt heavier energy. Adjustment period was easy to me but I significantly felt it. I think he manifests to me more often especially he was conjured along with the triumvirate, which makes me feel the energy just as much.

When I got a werewolf from CH, I experienced this crazy painful back pain for one whole day... I was fine the other day and quite literally never experience back pains at all, nor did anything strenuous.
And - I brought a bound Ryles demon male to me two weeks ago, and had a MASSIVE headache though...Took a couple days.. I've never had such a piercing headache before. Like my entire head was pulsing. His classification was "Heavy Dark Arts" so that might explain a lot.

These are just my experiences though~

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

But it got better though, right? lol

I'm feeling less "burdened" today after taking it easy last night and I also asked if the spirit could ease the issue but I got a sense of "not sure but i will try".

I received my Aramia Binding stone yesterday and wondering if using this may help.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”