Anyone seen this video about the 7000 year old jinn?

Resources and links to information on djinn.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Seems a bit iffy to me.

The Djinn says the Angels a telling him to leave the body and that they were big, why therefore would the guy have to use the Ku'ran to remove the Djinn. Surely the presence of the big Angels would have been enough.

This is one of my favourites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTEshwPppFM

What do you think guys???

Ps- Sorry Safetypin90, not trying to steal your thread!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

safetypin90 wrote:I see what you mean Angel dust. he could doing that but as a muslim I personally believe the Quran is a powerful book. Also I think the host can be calm. :)

I saw this one which is a little scarier!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkwffkJi ... re=related

+ BD is just too cool!
You should ask him for that video. It's more disturbing than that. These videos are way too casual and staged. The one BD has shows the healer struggling and pinning the guy down for a long time while chanting some stuff and spraying the possessed with water. So I don't think it's that easy to just say "convert to a muslim now...look he's gone." Sorry for butchering the interpretation BTW.

BD told me the actual words spoken to the djinn to control them is not in the Quran. For those who don't know he's a member who is also a muslim who has a teacher. I had them look at a invocation that a seller sent claiming it is an invocation. It is also all over the internet but they said it was not, it was just a regular prayer from the Quran every muslim knows.

BTW, did you see the comments section? One was about a guy who got slapped unconscious by a djinn for peeing on a tree where his baby was sleeping. For realz? LOL.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

I don't want to offend anyone, but are u serious? Are they converting spirits now to new religions? C'mon! This is just a commercial for his services and to scare idiots from the west like they say... don't like this at all. First of all the guy is acting silly like he's handicaped. I don't like laughing with people who are, and he's mocking them. This is going straight to the trash bin for me. Hate it when people do this. Has nothing to do with paranormal its all about religion ... converting a ghost ... djeez.... :frustrated: ::rant:: [/quote]

you have to know that djinns have a free will like us humans, they can choose any religion they want[/quote]

I know djinn have free will like people, but why had it to be a jewwish one and why did it have to be converted? Its like propaganda all over...

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

I like the second video better because it seems more realistic to me...
Didn't knew you could send a djinn to haunt someone though??

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: none
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Daemon
Zodiac:

I agree with you jezebelle, the second one is better and more realistic . omg the voice was so scary lol

+ Angel dust, Ive actually heard similar stories about djinns slapping people because of something but not sure if theyre true haha but seriously, muslims have the craziest stories about muslims. The only story i believe is my momsXD

ozzy141
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jezebelle85 wrote:
DRSNIPER121 wrote:
AngelDust wrote:That looks questionable like he's promoting his services. "Look ladies and gentleman, the djinn just told me it can possess people. He's a jewish djinn so lets use the Quran to kick him out." Fishy.
Actually, he converted the djinn from jewish to muslim and asked her to leave the man's body.

I don't want to offend anyone, but are u serious? Are they converting spirits now to new religions? C'mon! This is just a commercial for his services and to scare idiots from the west like they say... don't like this at all. First of all the guy is acting silly like he's handicaped. I don't like laughing with people who are, and he's mocking them. This is going straight to the trash bin for me. Hate it when people do this. Has nothing to do with paranormal its all about religion ... converting a ghost ... djeez.... :frustrated: ::rant::
Ok, firstly the Jinn are revealed in the Quran, there is a whole Surah about them. Jinn are like us humans in many ways, they do alot of the same things we do just in different ways. Some Jinn are religious some non religious. It's quite common for Jinns to convert to Islam when undergoing the ruqyia process he's not trying to promote no services at all. Many people do this service for free infact. hes just spreading the truth.

safetypin90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: none
If I could be anything, I would be...: none
My magical/paranormal name...: Daemon
Zodiac:

salam ozzy :)

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

I've seen this video before. I cant comment on whether it's real or not, but yes they are religious djinn as well as djinn that are non-believers. This sounds a lot to me how a djinn would normally behave.

tommason
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: about to find out
If I could be anything, I would be...: GOD
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: idk yet

I know the first video is in Indonesian language and the second one has few Indonesian in it while the white cloth dude talk w the spirit. I can translate if u guys have questions.

CasWerA
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carrion Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: none. I'm satisfied.
My magical/paranormal name...: I haven't discovered it yet.

I have some Native American friends and I've been told that they were considered to be the ancestorial parents/teachers of the Shaman. They were also known as great teachers of knowledge and wisdom not just magic. Many of the people who are Shamans or who have shamanic powers can trace the bloodlines back to Native American Djinn.
I have a female Marid Djinn and she well knows that I would consider it to be an honor to be posessed by her for once (appropriate time & place of course). I accept all of my friends unconditionally otherwise the friendship would mean nothing (human, fae, and animal). My Carrion Angel agrees!

Return to “Djinn Information”