Do Ifrits Fulfill Wishes Faster Than Marids?

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
obnoxik
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Great thread!

What level were the wishes on? Internal changes, such as mood lifting, attractiveness, confidence, etc, or external results, such as books, money, love, that awesome huge diamond ring you wanted for years?

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think bythepowerof3 offer ifrits for very affordable price. It just that her ifrits have not really called to me. I hope wintermourning offer ifrit in the future. I will be the first in line. :mrgreen:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
geniecollector00
new here
new here

For both the marid and the ifrit, they were specific external and internal wishes. They have both granted wishes, but the ifrit was faster because they do not always take into consideration karma. I felt drawn to the ifrit from Ash, so I bought it. The marid I have is from Lisa. He is a very friendly spirit, while the ifrit is neutral (I guess I would say) to the point. He is not diabolical, but he prefers a master-servant relationship. The marid is much more light hearted. He is a great wish granter as well. It is hard to compare them, but I am just speaking from experience. I have noticed that the marids have manifested wishes much faster with the djinn oil I have. :thumbup:

I only have one ifrit, while I have 4 marids. I thought about acquiring another, but I'll just enjoy the one I have for now. And the ifrit is the only one that I have seen physical manifestations. He is bound to a silver pendant. The pendant emitted faint smoke when I summoned him and it subtly shakes when I call his name. And he appeared to me in a dream as well. As for the marids, the rings emit strong energy but no physical manifestations.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It depends on which one has the faster bicycle that day !!!

C-

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

bumping, great topic :) ::atomic::

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

I have had my ifrits grant me wishes quicker :)

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

Caiyros Damia Imran wrote:It depends on which one has the faster bicycle that day !!!

C-
::rofl::

Return to “Djinn Races”