Royal Phylum Djinn - Anyone got information on them?

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I've been trying to find more information on Royal Phylum Djinn but I haven't been able to find much, not even on the Creepy Hollows Encyclopedia. Any chance you guys have any information to share?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

You've probably already seen most of this, but this is what I found. I think this is probably as much as you will see anywhere.

From <<removed by moderator>>:
"This is the Phylum that all Genies eventually hope to reach. Genies of this phylum are extremely skilled at granting unlimited wishes and making the lives of their masters rich with complete fulfillment! They are the only kind of Genies to bring into a family atmosphere, as they are always gentle and protective and never evil or dangerous as some Genies from lower classes can be. "

"Jinn of the royal Phylum are some of the most popularly used by the Illuminati families and members, as they are the "elite" of the Jinn world."

"A Royal Phylum Djinn is a skilled wish granter of unlimited wishes. They bring happiness, peace and perfect fulfillment to their keeper. They work wonderfully with families and are protective of their keeper's loved ones. They are never scary or ill mannered like some Djinn. They are Djinns who make their keepers life better in all ways. Once your bond is sealed you will live in harmony, find success, find enlightenment, gain spiritual insight, make good friends, restore lost relationships, gain a lover/lovers, possess a youthful glow, youthful energy, attract the finer things of life and have little or no worries."

In addition to these specifics, if you trawl through the listings a bit, you can infer that Royal Phylum is a rank rather than an affiliation, so different Royal Phylum Djinn will still be from different clans, tribes, geographic origins, etc.

That's a pretty good chunk of information to go on. If you want to know more, I would try to figure out her affiliation (such as Marid, Ghul, Ifrit, Norse, Shaitan, African, Egyptian, Jann, Bahai, Sila) since it would be easier to find more information on those topics that might tell you a bit about her background and experiences while you are learning to talk to her.

¡Buena suerte!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:You've probably already seen most of this, but this is what I found. I think this is probably as much as you will see anywhere.

"This is the Phylum that all Genies eventually hope to reach. Genies of this phylum are extremely skilled at granting unlimited wishes and making the lives of their masters rich with complete fulfillment! They are the only kind of Genies to bring into a family atmosphere, as they are always gentle and protective and never evil or dangerous as some Genies from lower classes can be. "

"Jinn of the royal Phylum are some of the most popularly used by the Illuminati families and members, as they are the "elite" of the Jinn world."

"A Royal Phylum Djinn is a skilled wish granter of unlimited wishes. They bring happiness, peace and perfect fulfillment to their keeper. They work wonderfully with families and are protective of their keeper's loved ones. They are never scary or ill mannered like some Djinn. They are Djinns who make their keepers life better in all ways. Once your bond is sealed you will live in harmony, find success, find enlightenment, gain spiritual insight, make good friends, restore lost relationships, gain a lover/lovers, possess a youthful glow, youthful energy, attract the finer things of life and have little or no worries."

In addition to these specifics, if you trawl through the listings a bit, you can infer that Royal Phylum is a rank rather than an affiliation, so different Royal Phylum Djinn will still be from different clans, tribes, geographic origins, etc.

That's a pretty good chunk of information to go on. If you want to know more, I would try to figure out her affiliation (such as Marid, Ghul, Ifrit, Norse, Shaitan, African, Egyptian, Jann, Bahai, Sila) since it would be easier to find more information on those topics that might tell you a bit about her background and experiences while you are learning to talk to her.

¡Buena suerte!
Thanks so much for all the information. I did find a little bit of that but most of it was new and extremely appreciated. Albeit now I am only that much more curious about her...back to the drawing board!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:If you want to know more, I would try to figure out her affiliation (such as Marid, Ghul, Ifrit, Norse, Shaitan, African, Egyptian, Jann, Bahai, Sila) since it would be easier to find more information on those topics that might tell you a bit about her background and experiences while you are learning to talk to her.
I asked the seller about this, she responded with the following...

The Royal phylum is all inclusive. Your djinn is none of the aforementioned types you asked about. (< In reference to all the djinn types listed as examples)

Royal phylum is the highest ranking of djinn and they are not classified into affiliatuons as they are over all others in terms of powers.

I didn't want to bother her with my confusion over what she meant. I guess these guys are just everything...?

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:If you want to know more, I would try to figure out her affiliation (such as Marid, Ghul, Ifrit, Norse, Shaitan, African, Egyptian, Jann, Bahai, Sila) since it would be easier to find more information on those topics that might tell you a bit about her background and experiences while you are learning to talk to her.

The Royal phylum is all inclusive. Your djinn is none of the aforementioned types you asked about. (< In reference to all the djinn types listed as examples)

Royal phylum is the highest ranking of djinn and they are not classified into affiliatuons as they are over all others in terms of powers.

I didn't want to bother her with my confusion over what she meant. I guess these guys are just everything...?
My interpretation of this is that a Royal Phylum Djinn started out as part of the normal affiliation system (Marid, Ifrit, Ghul, Jann etc.) but has since ascended to a higher state of being. Therefore a Royal Phylum Djinn would no longer be associated with it's former affiliation (making it none of them) but also that a Royal Phylum could have started out as ANY of those affiliations before ascending, therefore making the class of Royal Phylum a part of ALL of the other affiliations.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:
Ishvala wrote:

My interpretation of this is that a Royal Phylum Djinn started out as part of the normal affiliation system (Marid, Ifrit, Ghul, Jann etc.) but has since ascended to a higher state of being. Therefore a Royal Phylum Djinn would no longer be associated with it's former affiliation (making it none of them) but also that a Royal Phylum could have started out as ANY of those affiliations before ascending, therefore making the class of Royal Phylum a part of ALL of the other affiliations.
Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah that makes way more sense.

Return to “Djinn Races”