ceremonies and rituals?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Oh - that reminds me of a djinn bonding invocation Magnolia had posted here.

Not sure where the post is, but this was the invocation she had shared:

Blessing of Allah you are
Wrapped in the blanket of stars
Born of the fires of eternity
You are charged with care
Of your new master
Raise your powers
They are bound to your new master
A bond of spirit and body seal you

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Good question! I'm guessing what you want is if anyone has any ritual or ideas of how they asked for their wish, yes?

Well, i don't know much about rituals and how they work, but i'll give my 2cents on what might be an acceptable way to work.

If your planning on giving an offering to your Djinn, lavender incense seems to concensus that all Djinn like. However Djinn are very varied so first i'd look at what type of Djinn it is and what that Djinn might like.

For example, in this thread http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 59&t=24603, magnolia lists some ways to work with certain types of wish granting entities and the things that they appreciate.

I've read one thread on the forum where someone said they write their wish on a letter and burn it, so that could be an idea.

Obviously, the Darker the Djinn, the more rules and regulations are going to go into your wish aswell.

That's what i know from reading the forum anyway, hope it helps.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

jumbo128 wrote:Good question! I'm guessing what you want is if anyone has any ritual or ideas of how they asked for their wish, yes?

Well, i don't know much about rituals and how they work, but i'll give my 2cents on what might be an acceptable way to work.

If your planning on giving an offering to your Djinn, lavender incense seems to concensus that all Djinn like. However Djinn are very varied so first i'd look at what type of Djinn it is and what that Djinn might like.

For example, in this thread http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 59&t=24603, magnolia lists some ways to work with certain types of wish granting entities and the things that they appreciate.

I've read one thread on the forum where someone said they write their wish on a letter and burn it, so that could be an idea.

Obviously, the Darker the Djinn, the more rules and regulations are going to go into your wish aswell.

That's what i know from reading the forum anyway, hope it helps.
YES! haha that's' exactly what i'm aiming for.
i have read of elemental ceremonies for wishing. like burning wishes and using sand as a paperweight then placing your djinn vessel in the sand and lighting candles around it and chanting something to allegedly make the wish closer to the djinn and other stuff but i wish there was a physical BOOK on all these different types of rituals and what you need to set them up and what not :) kind of like a birthday party but for wishing! haha

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

::bump::

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”