My djinn or juz a dream?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
FenrirX
Answers: 0

Please help me interprete this dream! Thanks!

I only remember bits and pieces of it.

There was this sadako-like ghost, scaring ppl/sucking life out of ppl, i duno which. I remember me being with this gal, supposedly my friend (i duno her in real life). She looked behind me and faster looked away, asking me if I have red jasper and saying "I told u to bring red jasper right?". I looked behind and saw the 'ghost'. Then I saw her killing this man. Somehow, I got mad and ran towards the man and shaking him and asked him to wake up (he's dead already). Then I turned around and shouted into the thin air "why did u kill him" or something like that.

I wonder if she's my djinn coz the 'ghost' didn't harm me and my 'friend' at all. She seemed to be juz protecting me..
But then again, it could just be a dream coz that time, my order has not been shipped (or I received no notification of it). Could my djinn have travelled hundreds of miles to the other side of the world to be with me? Coz they are bridged to us, right? Or did I get the concept of bridging wrong? I don't even know if she's my djinn or juz a dream. I truely hope that it's juz a dream coz I dun wanna think that my djinn would appear as something scary to me...

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Could have been your djinn. I would suggest lighting a candle and some inscence late at night and meditate. Ask your djinn freind was it he/she in that dream and see if he answers you.

I think some of myn have come to me briefly in my head [visions] as a lizard that than changed into a frog and vanished.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”