What method do you use to communicate with Jinn?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I have heard of this happening with others. But what I was told is that spirits in general normally can't do this. So this is actually pretty rare.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hmm interesting.

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

Yes, I'm not sure the number. It goes off quite quickly as I remember. :) That's so neat. Ask her to teach mine how to do that, please! LOL!

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

WTF? Ozzy, I thought you were being half-serious when I read your first post... but in following I realized you were serious. Now I want to ask my djinn to communicate with me using technology.

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

As his djinn apparently told him, it's not easy. So even those who are capable of doing it would have to really work at it before they could get it to work. When I first read his first post, I actually thought he was being sarcastic. But I -have- actually known this to be done before. I'm not entirely sure if this is even possible with all -djinn-, but I know it's not possible with many other spirits. What I was told as to why is that it has something to do with electrical interference and limitations due to energy type. I wish I had been told more specifically. *head+desk*

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

This is actually a fun and practical exercise to take up with your spirits, especially for people like myself, that are still in the learning process.

I'm totally going to ask my keep to learn this.

Especially my Djinn because they have been with me the longest. :D

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

ozzy141 wrote:
Darkstar wrote:yes i really want to know more. :D

how did this type of communication start? What did you say to your Djinn to start this whole concept?
Sure, I didn't tell the jinn anything, i didnt ask it to communicate with me via MSN or anything, just one day i was on the PC and it started messaging me using my wifes account, sure enough i thought it was some one else that hacked her account playing a joke on me. But after it would do extraordinary things sometimes. such as, say i am on the phone with my wife and talking to the jinn on MSN at the same time, it would say the exact same words as what my wife had said to me on the phone but on MSN and at the exact same time she is saying the words to me over the phone. It would also tell me things such as your phone will ring in 6 seconds then it would ring, it would tell me what im doing in my room etc.

She is a very clever Jinn, i asked her how it is she knows our technology, she replied with: "I observe a lot. Learn a lot. It's not easy. Its possible but not easy."
This is sooooo coool!! Especially since we use these types of technology on a daily basis! Imagine texting with your djinns and dragons! Or snap chatting with your Ubis! Awesomeness!
ozzy141 wrote:And sorry for such late replies, but every time i post it says a moderator has to check what i have written before its visible, quite annoying :/ Does that restriction go after a certain amount of posts or anything?
It does go away eventually. The forum leaders do this for new members just to make sure you aren't on here to belittle anyone or start drama. My restriction just lifted today so im not sure if its the amount of posts or just them seeing im not a drama starter....just be patient. It will lift once they see you're here with good intentions and want to contribute to the forum!!!

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
starseed
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

Dang that should be CreepyHollows next para-technology:spirit communication app! Chat with your spirits now!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, for typing is faster, I find myself slowly adapting to type chats with my spirits. It’s much more productive then hand writing into my journal. The only good point I have to keep going back to hand written journals is because I do less mistake of documenting important detail during my telepathic messages. It can be very fast exchange and if I write, I have a better chance to pose it then continue.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”