How Does One Learn Spirit Talk?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

In the middle of the day, I got a buzzing chime in my ear. So i asked her "how are you?" and she buzzed at me again. But I don't know what she is saying. I think she was bored sitting in my class with me. Is there a meditation to learn how to communicate with her?

She seems to be drawing a lot of male attention to me. It's like I am pulling them towards me. A lot of guys are just smiling at me. Anyways I find myself feeling loving towards a lot of people. Like I have only the desire to do good unlike other spells and potions that make me want to seek revenge and stuff.

One thing I am not so sure about is can I sleep wearing the vessel? When I wore it to sleep there was a cool chill around my heart. When I woke up noticing that the sparkle in my pendant was a bit dull, then I placed her in my gem box and it sparkled again. I wonder if it is tiresome to be around my neck all the time. One should be jealous because there are many standing in line to ring my neck for various reasons. Hehe.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Update: She is hanging out here with me. My windows are closed and I sleep against a full wall. For the last 30 mins I'm feeling a breeze on my face. The bottom of my laptop is warm/hot, the top feels like the fan is blowing through the keyboard. The fan is located, bottom back by the way. If I swing my hand to the left I can feel that cold draft.

She is a spirit no doubt. She starting to appear in the corners of my eyes in squiggly lines. Midnight is her hang out time I guess. I did some automatic writing with her and asked her what my dream was all about. She wrote back "why." Then I asked her about granting my wish for a big order she said "I am". Later in the day I got a $280 order.

I'm not so sure since the past weeks I've been getting $600-$2000 orders online. But hey, anything is better than nothing.

So far, this is an eye opening experience. Definately no more skepticism.

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey Suga,

Firstly congratulations, sounds like you're making some great progress. Keep at it. Make sure you give your spirit plenty of attention.

The spirits do also need their rest. It's good to put the vessel back in a charging bag or box once in awhile.

The only other thing I can suggest is meditate. The most simple form would be to just lie down, relax your mind and body. Try to not think of anything. If images come into your mind, just let them come and go...

Keep talking to your spirit and ask her for help...

That's all...I think the secret really is to keep it simple!!!

All the BEST!

Bal

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sounds like you are on the right track! I would keep the lines of communication open, just be yourself and feel free to share what your thoughts & opinions are and be open to hearing hers too. You're on your way, no doubt, to having more and more experiences! :clap:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

As I was typing last night she kept on jumping my cursor all over the text box. It hasn't happened on this computer to that level.

Now that I think of it, one time long ago, my ex was using my computer to log into his myspace, as he was typing the cursor jumped from the password box into the username box. He didn't see so he hit enter. So part of his password appeared in the username. In the middle of the night a strange nagging feeling told me I had to check. So I got up and started messing around. Miraculously I decoded his password and found out he was attempting to cheat on me. I don't know which spirit helped me with that, but that was just crazy.

I'm not sure what the genie was doing other than making herself known. Not sure if she didn't want me to type it....weird.

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

i am sure all our spirits want the best for us...

Your ex got intention to cheat on you way back then, & they know it, they want you to find out. so that you wont be kept in the dark. Dont be surprize that the whole world knows your bf wanna cheat on you except YOU!! :ohcrap:

Thumb up for your spirit friends no matter which 1 is it!! :thumbup:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

loukezxv wrote:... Dont be surprize that the whole world knows your bf wanna cheat on you except YOU!! :ohcrap: ...
That's how it always is isn't it? Unfortunately I'm super intuitive. So nothing escapes me, even when I'm trying to be trusting. Someone is bound to fail. The curse of knowing too much. I have not met one man worthy of long term trust. If he exist there is no attraction. Oy. Perhaps the heavens are showing me how to hone into my psychic abilities since I don't want to investigate dead people.

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

hey suga its too bad you feel that way. People do believe most men are horrible

But some arent :) you just haven't met the right one as of yet. Keep trying

maybe he will come along sooner or later.

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

You are right. I did meet someone great...finally in all my years! I don't think I would have been able too without the help of spirit. I'm beginning to realize they wanted me to leave my apartment for a good reason.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Good thread cant wait to connect with my djinn

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”