Need Djinn Advice!

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 16 2008, 04:58 PM

Providerofdogfood

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

Last night while I was playing on the computer, out of the corner of my eye I could see a shadow about 3 feet wide that was up the one of the corners near the ceiling. I didn't try to look straight at it, but it was gone very quickly. My question to any and all djinn experts - was that my djinn? I only have one and she is supposed to be helpful with psychic development.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

albanygang Posted: Feb 16 2008, 05:31 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 72

Hi 6dogs. For what it is worth, my djinn makes herself known with fleeting shadows, but usually in my peripheral vision.

cheers

jane.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Lady Posted: Feb 25 2008, 01:51 PM

Seeker of Truth

Member No.: 290

Hello 6 Dogs!

Many of my Djinn use shadows to manifest, especially at night when they (mine at least) are most active. They also use temperature changes (this is spardic) light tapping noises and electrical fluctuations (most common) to announce themselves.

I'd just about bet that what you saw was your djinn popping in to say "hello"!

--------------------
I lived, loved, laughed and died well. Who could ask for more than that? ~Boudicca

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 26 2008, 08:05 AM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

Thanks so much for the input. I thought it might be her because I have not, until now, had that type of manifestation. Neat, love to see her again!

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Sounds like your Djinn too. Mine has been a misty shadow too, fleetingly fast or just out of my line of vision. It's like you can't see when you look directly at them, maybe?

Congratulations! :)

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thats a very good question, I had a Djinn recently. I do not see him manifest yet. However, I remember when I got him, I heard a eerie laughter.
In terms of shadows or any sorts of manifestation, I trust that we will know whether the presence is good or bad. I had been watching A haunting, paranormal state. Almost like the presence which are evil can be felt for the first contact.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”