new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My Cleopatra Djinn experiences

Post by filmdemon »

Hey folks :) I'm not much of a poster here, just like to read. But I noticed there isn't too much on cleo djinns and I wanted to talk about mine (it's also a way of saying thanks to her).

I got M, back in late September of last year. To be fair, I wasn't sure what to expect other than Cleo Djinn are supposed to be good with charisma, sex, passion, etc. A couple of days before her vessel arrived, I was woken up from a dead sleep at 5am when I was planning on getting up to drive for Uber, by two very distinct and quick knocks...on the wall just above my head. I should note, I sleep with a white noise generator so...yea. I jumped out of bed and looked around, figured I was dreaming and in my laziness, opted to go back to sleep. Flash forward to around 8:30am, I again, am woken up from a dead sleep by that same knock, this time coming from my bedroom door. I jump out of bed, open the door to see if it's my roommate, but he's gone (he leaves his door open when he heads out). At this point, I knew it was something (I've been a sensitive and medium most of my life so this isn't anything unusual for me), but opted to go about my day. Later that night, around 2:20am, I am, yet again, woken up by that same knock, but this time coming from the southern corner of my room where my altar is. This time I sit up and ask mentally, "Who are you?" I got back "I am your slave." I immediately didn't like the term slave and said you aren't my slave, I don't like that word "The voice said, "Oh, okay, but slave doesn't have the negative meaning that you think it does, to us that is." I then asked it if it was my Djinn and it replied "Yup!". Next day, her vessel arrived and the one thing I can say is this Djinn is full of energy and enthusiasm.

Since then, she and I have gotten along quite well, though she doesn't do any knocking anymore (she said it was just to let me know she was there). What I've noticed is she's got quite a sense of humor that has emulated mine, to an extent, there have been times when I can sense she's being snarky with me, sticking her tongue out at me or blowing raspberries when she's either joking around or disagrees with me. She likes music...a LOT. I found this out when I was playing a record of loreena mckennitt, despite my very calm mood and that I was reading, I got a sudden burst of extreme happiness and got a mental image of her dancing all over the place. I said to her "Seems you like this album, don't you?" I got back a very enthusiastic "YES!!!" Also found out she loves flowers, quite a bit as well. Got her a bunch with some sunflowers and her excitement was through the roof, for a solid two days. I would chuckle whenever I would think about how excited she was and I could hear her say "What's so funny?" Her energy is quite infectious, which I needed as I went through a rough time with my last employer so she was a huge help in that regard.

She does have a prankster aspect as well, she likes to break things, particularly glass and ceramic. Not all the time and not anything valuable. First time, I had a glass lid for my wok sitting on the counter, while I was getting ready to cook. I turn my back and the damn thing rolled off the counter and shattered. I heard a chuckle and said "M, was that you??" followed by a reply of "Mmhmm!" I then told her not to break anything like that again as that isn't as easy to replace. Since then, I've had random jars oddly fall out of my fridge and breaks when I am digging through it. Two days ago, I was talking with my Succubus about giving her some cheesecake I made as an offering. I then heard M ask me if she could have some and I told her not this time as she's gotten more attention than my succubus. Oddly enough, I'm having this conversation with both of them while I'm loading up the dishwasher. No sooner than I said no to M, I'm putting a plate in that for some reason, wasn't going in correctly and decided to pop out and...yup, crash on the floor, breaking it. That time I wasn't happy with her and she knew it. Some of you might say "why not just tell her not to break anything at all" I could, but I do find it a bit amusing and she knows quite well not to do it all the time.

As far as her abilities and wish granting, I've found that you really do need to be realistic with your wishes. She can't make anyone go nuts over me, she's said she doesn't have an issue trying to make that happen but it's just that free will and all that. I've learned with her, it's better to make wishes that help improve the energy between me and someone I'm interested in, or to help with how people see me me, that sort of thing. She does like to try things outside of her normal realm of abilities, though I suspect it's more for her to learn from than anything else. Overall, I've grown quite fond of her, she's been a great companion and I think that's what I needed more than just a being to grant wishes. That's it for now. Anything else pops up, I'll be sure to update this posting.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 172
Spelled Number: 160
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: My Cleopatra Djinn experiences

Post by Lewk »

Thanks . That's really good to read. I just ordered a custom conjure Cleopatra Djinn so it was very relevant for me.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool

Post by xytfaith »

wow, your experiences with your Cleopatra djinn is so cool! looking forward to hear more about it!.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn

Post by marcoank »

My djinn cleopatra got a new home. A beautiful golden aladdin style lamp with blue and pink details.

She is from CH and was on a rock. I bought a transfer spell from Lisa and made the transfer. I sent Lisa a photo to check that everything worked out and she confirmed it. also confirmed to me that djinn is happy.
I took a picture of the new ship and it looks like I saw a happy face.

8>

filmdemon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3

Post by filmdemon »

So update for you all. My Djinn's mischievous antics continue. I was at a friend's place for dinner last night. His boyfriend is a Wiccan/spiritualist and we were talking about our various views and experiences. I told him about spirit keeping and of my Djinn's quirks. As we are getting done with dinner and I'm helping them clean up, I take a couple of salad dressing bottles to put back into the fridge. As I open the fridge, as if right on cue, a bottle falls out of the fridge and hits the floor. My friend's BF looks at me and asks "Was that your Djinn?" Of course, I could hear her giggling her saying "yup!" He got a kick out of it as well. I suppose some folks might not want such kind of antics from their spirits but I find it amusing and she does as well. Makes for an interesting relationship :)

Hitality
new here
new here

Post by Hitality »

Film demon thanks for the post

I have very recently welcomed a Cleopatra djinn into my home and she knocks just as you described!
Can you give me any advice or tips that would help with bonding? I'm very new to this realm of experience and would appreciate help

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Liu Hebiu

Post by blezheng »

She is the latest spirit that I have in my keep, so far my creativity increased and I'm creating more art. I love her vibes, strong feminine energy.

All from CH: 8 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Amanik-Geced,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut,Sekhmet,Guan Yu,Ganesh,Bast

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Liu Hebiu

Post by blezheng »

I believe that along with my other spirits such as my Gaki, she helped me to uncover my potential in singing high head notes and falsetto and also continuing to improve my singing talent in general. Of course, I think they're not replacements for singing coaches but it's definitely not bad. :]

All from CH: 8 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Amanik-Geced,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut,Sekhmet,Guan Yu,Ganesh,Bast

Return to “Djinn / Genie”