Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: courtwind Angel male
If I could be anything, I would be...: sexy mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Selena

Female Dragon Djinn

Post by spritskeepers »

So recently I purchased a vessel with a female dragon djinn spirit. It will arrive later today. The description on the shop site drew me in to her. My question to all you expierenced spirit keepers is: Is a dragon djinn a hybrid of dragon and djinn? Or is a dragon djinn it's own type of djinn? Does anyone have them part of their spirit famlies? Are they white, dark, or black? Thanks for helping a newbie out! 0..0

cairngorn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Re: Female Dragon Djinn

Post by cairngorn »

Huh, i'm not familiar with that, maybe you'd need to ask the seller. A Djinn with dragon traits? A half Djinn half dragon? Names and labels can be confusing.

I would *definitely* ask the seller what they feel the alignment is. Probably before purchasing. If you can't ask the seller, I'd suggest hanging out with her for about a month or so to see if you can get a better idea of what she's like.

spritskeepers
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: courtwind Angel male
If I could be anything, I would be...: sexy mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Selena

Post by spritskeepers »

https://www.etsy.com/listing/748469071/ ... ng_details

by the description it sounds more like a dragon ? Thanks for the help. I have contacted the seller and waiting for a reply. The descriptioin is in the third thumbnail picture.
Last edited by spritskeepers on Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by Syrah »

I don’t think you could link to meta shops outside of the seller’s review section.
Anyway, the description is very vague. There are djinn and dragon hybrids so your spirit could be one.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Post by darkwing dook »

Syrah wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:15 pm
I don’t think you could link to meta shops outside of the seller’s review section.
If I'm not wrong, they changed it back to posting seller's link is okay as long as it fits the discussion and not promoting or advertising.

If the mods haven't edited it, it should be okay.

"Attachment is the root of suffering."
"Those attached to perception and views wander the world offending people."

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D

Post by AlexCzernosech »

A number of sellers, CH included, seem to consider Asian dragons a kind of djinn due to their wish granting abilities, which seems erroneous and unnecessarily confusing to me quite honestly. But that may be the case with the listing you linked. I do however have a dragon djinn hybrid from another seller. Both the 'Asian dragon djinn' and dragon djinn hybrids are considered dark arts. But hopefully you can get more information from your seller.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified

Post by darkwing dook »

AlexCzernosech wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:36 pm
A number of sellers, CH included, seem to consider Asian dragons a kind of djinn due to their wish granting abilities, which seems erroneous and unnecessarily confusing to me quite honestly.
Not all, you can still see Chinese dragons in dragon race. I'd guess it's the same for Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese dragons.

The Asian dragon djinn may be from the myths of Malaysia and Indonesia.

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D

Post by AlexCzernosech »

darkwing dook wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:26 pm
AlexCzernosech wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:36 pm
A number of sellers, CH included, seem to consider Asian dragons a kind of djinn due to their wish granting abilities, which seems erroneous and unnecessarily confusing to me quite honestly.
Not all, you can still see Chinese dragons in dragon race. I'd guess it's the same for Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese dragons.

The Asian dragon djinn may be from the myths of Malaysia and Indonesia.
I didn't say all, but CH's own information is rather vague as to which they specifically are: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AGONS.html

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified

Post by darkwing dook »

AlexCzernosech wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:07 pm
I didn't say all, but CH's own information is rather vague as to which they specifically are: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AGONS.html
Best to contact HD then : )

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Post by foxxyeclipse »

well i know lisa has asian djinns that takes the form of dragons and prefer to be known as such.

from the description:

"Asian Djinn Dragon – In the Asian region a different race of wish granting Djinn evolved in the form of dragons. …This form of Djinn is unique, and just as powerful as any other form of Djinn. They are also very magickal and hold the secrets to Asian magick. Having one of these Djinn in your life will bring enchantments and wonder into your life…These Djinn are dragons but not the same as other dragon species. They are Djinn in dragon form. Djinn are shapeshifters by nature and can appear in any form so even though dragon is its main form it can also appear in human form when it desires…Being exposed to the mystic and esoteric forms of spirituality by being from the far east, these spirits are gifted in bringing spiritual growth to your life. If you seek Kundalini rising to enlightenment then it can happen a whole lot faster with this Djinn by your side. They are also capable of granting many other types of wishes. "

as for their alignment, I'm sure it varies depending on the individual itself.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”