Cleopatra Djinn questions!

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I'd say trust your own experience of the individual more than what you hear about the djinn in general. Be cautious, yes. Maybe ask other spirits to verify that she's telling the truth, not harming you in any way. That should help relieve your fears.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

In my opinion there are a lot of misconceptions about djinn bc of religion. I used to be scared as well since most of the information we get about djinn comes from sources that seem to just Not like them very much and classify everything not acceptable to their religious beliefs as demonic, tricky, untrustworthy, and dirty. They hate humans, they all wish ill upon us and will skew all your wishes, they are never to be trusted if you value your soul etc etc...but then I was called by one and the feeling of connection would not go away and so with great trepidation I brought him home and now I work with multiple djinn, some very dark in energy, and I now realize that this type unjustifiable fear was such a blockage to my growth, I needed to build my own opinions outside of the beliefs of others that were built mostly on fear and disdain.

Look at it like this, in the not too distant past there used to be a belief that other human races were demonic and evil bc they were not a part of the current dominant religious society and we now obviously know that this is very much not true, but they taught this and it was their conception of truth for various, mostly ugly, reasons and when it comes to djinn I feel the same way. Just like with human kind not all djinn are good and not all djinn are bad and if you trust the conjurer you work with then you trust them to know which is which, even with spirits you might feel are truly dark in nature. I've had to work on various preconceived ideas about a few types of spirits myself due to media or previous religious beliefs that were presented to me in my youth, its all about deciding what you are comfortable with believing and accepting, and sometimes pushing that comfort level a little farther if you want to.

I have three cleo djinn and all three are lighter in energy and absolute sweethearts in nature. They are supportive, kind, giving, and helpful in any way they can be as they get happiness out of assisting others in their growth. The male cleo has been a sort of life coach and has helped me retrain the way I mentally talk about myself and has also helped me to remember to love myself, quirks and all. The ladies have helped me take pride in my self and to develop more self confidence, to remember that confidence is a mental state you develop, its not a natural born state and anyone can become a more self assured person without becoming arrogant or overly vain. I know that other conjurors offer darker cleo djinn but the ones I have in my family from CH are wonderful in many many ways, truly.

This might not have been wanted and I hope this doesn't come across in a bad way as I'm not trying to lecture anyone, but I feel like there is a lot of fear of djinn that might be misplaced and it makes me sad bc they are wonderful companions and I wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with others to show a different side to hopefully alleviate a bit of that fear. Sometimes people carry around a lot of different negative programming and sometimes that builds up inside our minds and creates dissonance, or sometimes even negative thoughtforms, that can be hard to see past. If you truly do not feel like working with any one type of spirit, that they are not for you, then that is ok and you do not even need a reason to justify that, but I wanted to paint a different picture to help those maybe on the fence bc they are conflicted about how they feel.

Blessings everyone <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi Chavah - Most of what I say is just repeating what others, like CH, have said. After 4 years spirit keeping, I'm still working a lot of it out, like you.

I think I may be guilty of becoming too pedantically theoretical in this thread. When it comes to you having doubts about your Djinn, I feel like I should apologise for going into so much nitpicking detail, if it leads to confusion or anyone to question their relationship with their Djinn.

From what I've learned, Djinn can be on different parts of the Dark Arts spectrum. I have 2 that are light natured. Many will be quite light grey and clearly some are darker. CH's definition of DA is just a being that can choose whether or not to do wrong, which is why all of us humans are classified as DA. Clearly some of us are very light natured. A lot of us choose not to do wrong. So too with Djinn it seems.

My Cleopatra Djinn is wonderful too by the way.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks so much everyone for supporting me. I had my moment yesterday. Today is a new day, new beginning, fresh start of a brand new chapter with my Cleopatra Djinn. No need to be anxious for nothing. And as I said all is very well with my beloved friends. I am grateful for akso of you all, helping and cheering me on with great support. I feel very much understood and cared for on our forum.
draco_star898 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:08 pm In my opinion there are a lot of misconceptions about djinn bc of religion. I used to be scared as well since most of the information we get about djinn comes from sources that seem to just Not like them very much and classify everything not acceptable to their religious beliefs as demonic, tricky, untrustworthy, and dirty. They hate humans, they all wish ill upon us and will skew all your wishes, they are never to be trusted if you value your soul etc etc...but then I was called by one and the feeling of connection would not go away and so with great trepidation I brought him home and now I work with multiple djinn, some very dark in energy, and I now realize that this type unjustifiable fear was such a blockage to my growth, I needed to build my own opinions outside of the beliefs of others that were built mostly on fear and disdain.

Look at it like this, in the not too distant past there used to be a belief that other human races were demonic and evil bc they were not a part of the current dominant religious society and we now obviously know that this is very much not true, but they taught this and it was their conception of truth for various, mostly ugly, reasons and when it comes to djinn I feel the same way. Just like with human kind not all djinn are good and not all djinn are bad and if you trust the conjurer you work with then you trust them to know which is which, even with spirits you might feel are truly dark in nature. I've had to work on various preconceived ideas about a few types of spirits myself due to media or previous religious beliefs that were presented to me in my youth, its all about deciding what you are comfortable with believing and accepting, and sometimes pushing that comfort level a little farther if you want to.

I have three cleo djinn and all three are lighter in energy and absolute sweethearts in nature. They are supportive, kind, giving, and helpful in any way they can be as they get happiness out of assisting others in their growth. The male cleo has been a sort of life coach and has helped me retrain the way I mentally talk about myself and has also helped me to remember to love myself, quirks and all. The ladies have helped me take pride in my self and to develop more self confidence, to remember that confidence is a mental state you develop, its not a natural born state and anyone can become a more self assured person without becoming arrogant or overly vain. I know that other conjurors offer darker cleo djinn but the ones I have in my family from CH are wonderful in many many ways, truly.

This might not have been wanted and I hope this doesn't come across in a bad way as I'm not trying to lecture anyone, but I feel like there is a lot of fear of djinn that might be misplaced and it makes me sad bc they are wonderful companions and I wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with others to show a different side to hopefully alleviate a bit of that fear. Sometimes people carry around a lot of different negative programming and sometimes that builds up inside our minds and creates dissonance, or sometimes even negative thoughtforms, that can be hard to see past. If you truly do not feel like working with any one type of spirit, that they are not for you, then that is ok and you do not even need a reason to justify that, but I wanted to paint a different picture to help those maybe on the fence bc they are conflicted about how they feel.

Blessings everyone <3
Lewk wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:11 pm Hi Chavah - Most of what I say is just repeating what others, like CH, have said. After 4 years spirit keeping, I'm still working a lot of it out, like you.

I think I may be guilty of becoming too pedantically theoretical in this thread. When it comes to you having doubts about your Djinn, I feel like I should apologise for going into so much nitpicking detail, if it leads to confusion or anyone to question their relationship with their Djinn.

From what I've learned, Djinn can be on different parts of the Dark Arts spectrum. I have 2 that are light natured. Many will be quite light grey and clearly some are darker. CH's definition of DA is just a being that can choose whether or not to do wrong, which is why all of us humans are classified as DA. Clearly some of us are very light natured. A lot of us choose not to do wrong. So too with Djinn it seems.

My Cleopatra Djinn is wonderful too by the way.
cairngorn wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:28 pm I'd say trust your own experience of the individual more than what you hear about the djinn in general. Be cautious, yes. Maybe ask other spirits to verify that she's telling the truth, not harming you in any way. That should help relieve your fears.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Don't be disheartened at all. Mine was afew. Marid meant stubborn in Arabic, Qareen is a human spirit so mine was a Marid Qareen Jinn.
Like I mentioned previously alot of the issues was because I was male and she was being protective. If you studied Islamic religion, there are good Jinns and bad Jinns.. they are just like us humans.
We have good people, bad people and people in between.
We have bad people who are kind and good people who are selfish.
They are just like humans.. Read up on the Islamic religion.
They have a whole chapter titled Al Jinn and you will see they are just like us, some who are nice, some who are naive, some who are kind and some who are evil.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you for your reply. My extended readings about 5 of my beings included my Cleopatra Djinn will be done soon, this week. And I still love my Cleopatra Djinn as much as before. So all is well. Sorry I reacted. Just wore down emotionally. Sometimes happens when I have a heavy work load and in my workplace has been so much going on.
Strash24 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:18 am Don't be disheartened at all. Mine was afew. Marid meant stubborn in Arabic, Qareen is a human spirit so mine was a Marid Qareen Jinn.
Like I mentioned previously alot of the issues was because I was male and she was being protective. If you studied Islamic religion, there are good Jinns and bad Jinns.. they are just like us humans.
They have a whole chapter titled Al Jinn and you will see they are just like us, some who are nice, some who are naive, some who are kind and some who are evil.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here

Strash24 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:18 am Don't be disheartened at all. Mine was afew. Marid meant stubborn in Arabic, Qareen is a human spirit so mine was a Marid Qareen Jinn.
They have a whole chapter titled Surah Al Jinn and you will see they are just like us, some who are nice, some who are naive, some who are kind and some who are evil.
Also, get to know your Jinn by talking to her and give her the chance to communicate with you.
Get to know her better. Dont be frivolous with wishes. And they do grant wishes without you actually making one, especially when they care about you.
I made the mistake of assuming she was simple. Things were alot complicated between my Jinn and me and we were both stubborn.
Despite our frequent quarrels and arguments, she does have good intentions just different views and opinions.
I got into a lot of trouble because of my addictions (smoking, etc.) as well as bad habits.
Also, because she is a Cleopatra Jinn and I am a boss running my own biz, she interfered in the running of the company in a sort of weird Priestess-King relationship. To be fair, I had done dumb business mistakes as well. So my relationship with my spirits were complicated. But I can vouch for their empire/kingdom/company building knowledge at least. She imparted alot of ancient Egyptian empire building foundations in my company.
The reason I sincerely still believe my Cleopatra Jinn is loving and a beloved despite her and me quarreling is her sincere intention to move me away from being a Solomic king type of boss and more to a servant boss/Moses archtype despite her Cleopatra Egyptian background. Also, she straighten me out by insisting that she does not appreciate being called a demoness.. lol
Believe it or not, she actually single handedly drove all my unbound away from me and caused a mini-trigger of the Moses Pharoah story to teach me a lesson. But hey, I am still alive and we are still communicating... Best friends for life...
When a spirit doesn't want you to be saddled with the responsibilities and burden Solomon or the past Kings had, I know I have a true friend.
Also, working with her, my knowledge of ancient civilizations actually increased.
Also, working with her closely actually changed my perception of the world and you can actually sense her royal influence in my thinking actually. I used to dislike/fear Egyptian culture. Recently I begin to see Egypt everywhere....
Trust me, spirits have appreciation for love and compassion.

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

It's great that you have turned the corner with her. Thanks for advising me as well. You made some good points I wish to install on my spirit keeping with my Cleopatra Djinn. My lovely is really sensitive, intuitive and in many respects we are similar. I am bonding about 10 friends at the moments. She is happy to wait for her turn. I also noticed her granting wishes without me saying them out loud or even being aware of wishing. I do like that in her being initiative in love and light. I don't mind learning about Egypt. I have Greek and Egypt Immortals in my blood. I think, that's one reason Mag conjured her into my white art profile.
Strash24 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:43 am
They have a whole chapter titled Surah Al Jinn and you will see they are just like us, some who are nice, some who are naive, some who are kind and some who are evil.

Also, get to know your Jinn by talking to her and give her the chance to communicate with you.
Get to know her better. Dont be frivolous with wishes. And they do grant wishes without you actually making one, especially when they care about you.
I made the mistake of assuming she was simple. Things were alot complicated between my Jinn and me and we were both stubborn.
Despite our frequent quarrels and arguments, she does have good intentions just different views and opinions.
I got into a lot of trouble because of my addictions (smoking, etc.) as well as bad habits.
Also, because she is a Cleopatra Jinn and I am a boss running my own biz, she interfered in the running of the company in a sort of weird Priestess-King relationship. To be fair, I had done dumb business mistakes as well. So my relationship with my spirits were complicated. But I can vouch for their empire/kingdom/company building knowledge at least. She imparted alot of ancient Egyptian empire building foundations in my company.
The reason I sincerely still believe my Cleopatra Jinn is loving and a beloved despite her and me quarreling is her sincere intention to move me away from being a Solomic king type of boss and more to a servant boss/Moses archtype despite her Cleopatra Egyptian background. Also, she straighten me out by insisting that she does not appreciate being called a demoness.. lol
Believe it or not, she actually single handedly drove all my unbound away from me and caused a mini-trigger of the Moses Pharoah story to teach me a lesson. But hey, I am still alive and we are still communicating... Best friends for life...
When a spirit doesn't want you to be saddled with the responsibilities and burden Solomon or the past Kings had, I know I have a true friend.
Also, working with her, my knowledge of ancient civilizations actually increased.
Also, working with her closely actually changed my perception of the world and you can actually sense her royal influence in my thinking actually. I used to dislike/fear Egyptian culture. Recently I begin to see Egypt everywhere....
Trust me, spirits have appreciation for love and compassion.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here

Great to hear that. You might want to indicate to her not to grant wishes unless specified (through words instead of thoughts, etc.) to prevent certain wishes you might not want.
Also don't make my mistake and rush through so many spirit friends.. I barely had the time to talk to all.
Take the time to know each slowly.
I am re-starting and actually working with only Courtwinds for the moment and not adding new ones hopefully.
But I do intend to keep in touch with my ex-entities....
My Cleopatra Jinn being honest with me in regards to my situation (trust me, it was bad... With astral parasites, black entities, unbounds and so on, etc.) earned my respect.
I will be glad to offer advice (the beautiful, the painful, the ugly, etc.)
I was invoking spirits since 2017 (through stupid means) before settling on CH entities.
They are the only entities to hit me hard (ironically caring for me enough) and stopping me from stupid invocations and magick.
I learnt alot from them and ironically still have a mutual love/hate relationship (adopted family, what can you say...)

Return to “Djinn / Genie”