Radiant Light Khodam no forum threads at all.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thankyou so much. I just had a better understanding of mine when I had my reading chatting session with her also. She is truly wonderful to have in my keep. Thank you for your reply. It's just really weard for me to found out that not many people prefer this type of khodam. Plenty has been about Ilmu and Djinn Khodam. I yeay to find at least one person who has a Radiant Light Khodam.

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:19 am here is Lisa's description of ....(from her site)

Khodam, Radiant Light - This type of khodam is different from your typical Ilmu khodam. This khodam is called radiant light because they literally embody all of the spectrums of color within themselves. These beautiful beings can change their vibration to match different frequencies of light, literally radiating each color as they merge with it.This gives them the ability to not only merge with light but vibrate at even higher frequencies than normal spirit beings.A Radiant Light Khodam is a magnificent entity that brings with them all positive things. Luck and money follows them wherever they go. Healing, love, and spirituality emanate from them. Having one of these beings in your life will take you to higher spiritual planes than you thought possible and transform your life in positive ways that you cannot even imagine.
They seem to radiate and glow so bright that if you get a vision of them it can make you look away. Pure radiant energy is what they are made of.

I also happen to know that what CH calls the Bronwyn angel is the same as what LIsa calls the Luminous angel... I have an email from Lisa after asking her about a Bronwyn ...

Hope this helps

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:46 pm I did figure it before, but I simply didn't wanted buy from anyone else. I literally had to talk myself into it but reading up on reviews ect.

What do you do with your Pearls? My girl seen to be very shy.

stormdancer wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:39 pm I figured Lisa would be good for you as she does remote and direct bindings. Congrats on your very first order from her! <*

Speaking from experience, it won't be your last. x*D

I got my second Pearl Dragon from her a couple of weeks ago. I adore them! Considering how much work you do with angels, I'm surprised that it took you this long to discover them.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Life got in the way.

But my female pearl was very shy in the beginning and took a couple of days to make contact. I knew she was there but she didn't reveal herself yet. But I think that was due to the bit of drama that occurred when I got her.

Like Lolaberry said their energy is very angelic and soothing. I haven't worked with them much but right now life seems to be blowing up in my face and they are doing a good job of calming me down and keeping me from falling to pieces.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

SolAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2

I have a radiant light khodam from Lisa, and I agree that they're very active when it comes to telepathic communication. They're the first spirit I got that I was able to communicate with very loudly and clearly in my head. I find that they can be very hands-on with whatever you need, and they're especially good with healing and helping you develop psychic abilities. They're good with holding the space for healing with their energy, since even their very presence can be healing. They could also have a 'detox' effect, (or at least I experience that with my companion) where I was faced with situations in my life that would trigger me in order to bring awareness to them and release them once and for all.

SolAsteria
new here
new here

Oh, another thing. My radiant light khodam likes 'pure' things as offerings. Like with food, something that doesn't have a lot of flavors or a very mild and clean one. And for incense, something that has cleansing/purifying properties and has something of a clean, minty smell like eucalyptus or copal. I wonder if your companion has a similar preference.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I am very glad to find your reply this morning. So good that you have told me what yours been able to do. Also, about the offerings that is great. Do you have an age given for yours? I wonder what the ascended master radiant Khodam would have different in helping in healing ect?
😁 I am pleased to read they are great with healing. This is primarily the reason I what's mine, plus for vitality of my psychic energy. I love her high vibration and that she is able to hold the energy for healing that would be draining normally.

SolAsteria wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:05 pm I have a radiant light khodam from Lisa, and I agree that they're very active when it comes to telepathic communication. They're the first spirit I got that I was able to communicate with very loudly and clearly in my head. I find that they can be very hands-on with whatever you need, and they're especially good with healing and helping you develop psychic abilities. They're good with holding the space for healing with their energy, since even their very presence can be healing. They could also have a 'detox' effect, (or at least I experience that with my companion) where I was faced with situations in my life that would trigger me in order to bring awareness to them and release them once and for all.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

SolAsteria
new here
new here

Glad to help. I was doing some research on them a while back as well, and I didn't find much, so I'd like to at least share my experience in the hopes that it could help someone. :) I'll have to check the age again but I think my companion is about 3000+ years old. I don't have an ascended master, but even so, their healings take effect quickly. My companion likes to let me figure out stuff for myself though, so even though they do help me when it comes to healing they also let me do my own thing (which is what I prefer anyway) and encourage me to take responsibility for my own well-being.

Their healing is different from the way most beings do healing, at least in my experience. To me, they offer an example of the healing state that they align you to, or help you to align with instead of simply taking the 'pain' away or transmuting it for you. In some instances like I said, whatever that's not in alignment with you would rise to the surface for you to confront.

By the way, you mentioned that you got a pearl dragon that you from Lisa, and I remember seeing one from her shop before as well, from the discounted items. I felt drawn to getting one, since I think I had a dream about them (either that or it was a white dragon) last 2013, and I've been able to reconnect with some beings that I've met in vivid dreams thanks to custom conjurations, who were more than happy to be a part of my keep. I'd love to hear about your experiences with your pearl dragon. :)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks again for your help with your experience and sharing. Mine is a bit older then yours. Mine communicates strongly as well. She is explaining to me her nature and healing ect. I have some ill people around me so I am keen of healing energetically speaking. We are still bonding and everything about her is very new. I love her high vibes. So maybe later on I can share more alone this topic.

Now, about my pearl dragon. Moderator will lock this if we continue chatting about dragons here. How about if I start a new Pearl Dragon thread under dragons? And I’ll share on there as my experience will unfolds. Both my Khodam and my dragon less then a well old with me. So I probably need time to bond first before I can share anything about her.

SolAsteria wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:03 am Glad to help. I was doing some research on them a while back as well, and I didn't find much, so I'd like to at least share my experience in the hopes that it could help someone. :) I'll have to check the age again but I think my companion is about 3000+ years old. I don't have an ascended master, but even so, their healings take effect quickly. My companion likes to let me figure out stuff for myself though, so even though they do help me when it comes to healing they also let me do my own thing (which is what I prefer anyway) and encourage me to take responsibility for my own well-being.

Their healing is different from the way most beings do healing, at least in my experience. To me, they offer an example of the healing state that they align you to, or help you to align with instead of simply taking the 'pain' away or transmuting it for you. In some instances like I said, whatever that's not in alignment with you would rise to the surface for you to confront.

By the way, you mentioned that you got a pearl dragon that you from Lisa, and I remember seeing one from her shop before as well, from the discounted items. I felt drawn to getting one, since I think I had a dream about them (either that or it was a white dragon) last 2013, and I've been able to reconnect with some beings that I've met in vivid dreams thanks to custom conjurations, who were more than happy to be a part of my keep. I'd love to hear about your experiences with your pearl dragon. :)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

SolAsteria
new here
new here

Chavah wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:57 am Thanks again for your help with your experience and sharing. Mine is a bit older then yours. Mine communicates strongly as well. She is explaining to me her nature and healing ect. I have some ill people around me so I am keen of healing energetically speaking. We are still bonding and everything about her is very new. I love her high vibes. So maybe later on I can share more alone this topic.

Now, about my pearl dragon. Moderator will lock this if we continue chatting about dragons here. How about if I start a new Pearl Dragon thread under dragons? And I’ll share on there as my experience will unfolds. Both my Khodam and my dragon less then a well old with me. So I probably need time to bond first before I can share anything about her.
No prob! :) Interesting. I kind of had a glimpse of what your companion is like - I'm not sure if it's just a projection but I sensed something like a soft, pinkish type of energy that envelops you. About the people who are ill, there's a lot of fear right now out there in the world that just adds up to the weakening of people's immune systems. In my experience, Radiant Light Khodams are good at shifting us out of that state of fear into a state of awareness and Luminous angels (bronwyn angels) also help with holding that space so that the nervous system can restore itself. So if you need help with healing you're probably well taken care of. Haha. Sure! I'd love to read about your experiences in the future.

In that case, let's do that then. :)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

SolAsteria wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:18 am
Chavah wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:57 am Thanks again for your help with your experience and sharing. Mine is a bit older then yours. Mine communicates strongly as well. She is explaining to me her nature and healing ect. I have some ill people around me so I am keen of healing energetically speaking. We are still bonding and everything about her is very new. I love her high vibes. So maybe later on I can share more alone this topic.

No prob! :) Interesting. I kind of had a glimpse of what your companion is like - I'm not sure if it's just a projection but I sensed something like a soft, pinkish type of energy that envelops you. About the people who are ill, there's a lot of fear right now out there in the world that just adds up to the weakening of people's immune systems. In my experience, Radiant Light Khodams are good at shifting us out of that state of fear into a state of awareness and Luminous angels (bronwyn angels) also help with holding that space so that the nervous system can restore itself. So if you need help with healing you're probably well taken care of. Haha. Sure! I'd love to read about your experiences in the future.

In that case, let's do that then. :)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn / Genie”