What do you recommend to a newbie as a first type of djinn?

PowerofMine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I would love to have one that would be social and counsel/advise me before I make any wishes that could cause backlash. My life is very fragile now in multiple ways and I need to make it better. I feel like if I ask for abilities to make my health and finances better as well as develop some new talents I've always wanted would be a great start. I'm not looking for anything sexual with anyone human or not. I prefer what feel like mature parental spirits in this avenue. I like to be the one in charge and am brusck so I prefer someone more docile for guidance. Let me know if you would advice something other than a djinn as well. I feel like my soul is part djinn but like many supernatural races. Thanks. 0x.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... SELOR.html

This Djinn is a counselor, gives guidance.

My suggestion is to look through the available listing and see if there is a spirit type that speaks to you. If you look through the forum, you will find many people who felt a calling from a spirit while browsing. Just specify what you are looking for in the order notes.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My very first spirit was a marid djinn. I knew nothing about djinns, but his listing was screaming at me to not walk away lol
He is wise, offers advice, is calm and quiet but brilliant when he speaks. He's taught me a lot of valuable lessons.

CH has great custom conjurations. Im sure you could write in the notes what you're looking for. Even if you didn't write a note, they are very good at conjuring a spirit that works for you based on your energy.

I know there are different types of djinn, and for myself I stick to marid and tend to avoid Ifrits. For some reason Marids have been super chill with me. Respect is super important to djinns and they don't like being pushed around or receiving demands.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Djinn / Genie”