neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Chavah wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:18 am Thank you so much for your detailed Cleopatra Djinn experience. I have one too. It's been second time when I really experienced her materialise for me apart from feeling her stocking my face and hands.

Both times, it's felt like chills and flatter feeling on my back then flowing around me to my side. She is gold in color energy. But my pain is that each time she tried to manifest, I was about to fall asleep Therefore, both times, I missed out on seeing her whole being and missed out on communication. I know her look from the description Magnolia wrote about her Anyway, I m sure it's learning curve and we are bonding in our second week. She's is truly awesome for sure.
Have you any thoughts on my experience please share it with me.
Thank you in advance.

That border between being awake and asleep is a time where spirits can very effectively manifest, though obviously there is the particular challenge of distinguishing it simply from tricks of the mind which can be quite strong! This is where learning her most common forms of manifestation can come in handy. Of course you should take anything that happens during a compromised physical state with a grain of salt, but as you start to connect more with her you will both learn the signs that are easiest to catch; if I am very tired but see one of the manifestations I described I can generally be safe assuming it is her because of our consistencies. It is also very important to make sure that you are protected from anything else that could try to impersonate one of your spirits. Shielding, grounding, and the occasional sage (or equivalent cleansing items) are good to do as I had to deal with more than one trickster try to fool me into believing they were H. They can never perfectly copy how she acts though, and I have learned to effectively tell them apart to the point that they barely ever bother to try with me anymore. The Volkh I keep on guard for that stuff helps, too (Thank you, buddy!)

To get back on point, as you continue to learn each other you will definitely have more productive manifestations. Don't worry about trying to have a truly productive encounter while you're at the threshold of sleep; it's unlikely to happen and she'd probably rather you focus on getting your energy. In my case the most vivid manifestations started in dreams before expanding into the material world. As always, though, YMMV!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

jdhthegr8 Thank you very much. I do appreciate your help. It's interesting to know more of those things you shared about manifestation with Cleopatra Djinn. She is the only one so far that is different to me manifest in a very physical way. Almost in a frightening way as my body gets chills and vibration on my back.

I am visual, and for many years, I have no problems seeing through dimensions. I have seen my angels, most of all even physically materialise with wings and Celestial energy surround me.

But other than faint touches on my face and hands, I don't really experience much manifestation. It's profoundly different with mu Cleopatra Djinn.

About protection. I have strong protective spells, even dark art house rules binding, plus 2 Volkh and 4 Courtwind angels plus a black dragon and other protective spirits. I do activate my protective bindings daily. But other then these, I don't do anything else. I pray and maybe this is my only meditation. I have white art being only other then my Blackie.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Sounds like you're covered protection-wise, in that case!

The sensation of energy is unique with H compared to my other spirits. I can say that she's started to distinguish herself from the Nympho spirits I have by switching to a less "physical" sort of touch. Thus, I am more likely to feel a chill or light "electricity" on the back of my neck from her than a casual sensation of touch now. The unique ways my Djinn could make her presence known sort of "spoiled" me for my Fae, who I still am working with as far as manifestation is concerned. It seems that the form of Astral navigation possible to her allows her to really "think outside of the box" when it comes to what she is able to do and which she ultimately chooses in manifestation

Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Mine physically manifested herself as shadows, which ironically is how they used to manifest in legends and history.

Due to my highly sexual nature, her powers were easily manifested but I do not recommend going through this route, especially for a spiritual route as it damages the body, mind and soul.

We are speaking together in one body btw.. even though we are no longer binded. Due to a prior connection request, her energies still flow through me and tbh it isn't a blessing. Being transform into a pseudo human Genie is her crappy sense of humour and life lesson to me.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Strash24 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:00 am Mine physically manifested herself as shadows, which ironically is how they used to manifest in legends and history.

Due to my highly sexual nature, her powers were easily manifested but I do not recommend going through this route, especially for a spiritual route as it damages the body, mind and soul.

We are speaking together in one body btw.. even though we are no longer binded. Due to a prior connection request, her energies still flow through me and tbh it isn't a blessing. Being transform into a pseudo human Genie is her crappy sense of humour and life lesson to me.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Really interesting. Seem to be so many types within the same category. Yes, they are Djinn category and powerful too. You have some very unique experiences with yours.

My Cleopatra Djinn, definitely gives me frequent chills, like when you have the traditional ghost in the house. Only this is secreted from my lower spine, spinning upwards. I had her manifest twice, which I completely missed /meeting her, as I was falling asleep. Although, I sensed her manifestations, I could not open my eyes. I am left with only a blurred vision in my memories about the gold sunlight ball energy next to me.

She has gold skin, and Magnolia binded her within my white art profile. I am still waiting on extended readings about 5 of my Newbie friends. I wish to know about her more and especially which tribe she is from, for being light art and not considered being dark art Djinn herself.

Anyway, your experience is very interesting as well. Probably, even unusual in some sense. I personally, didn't asked for a Djinn. She was a surprise 'white art profile' being with 3 spells. Also, I don't choose or use sexually oriented spirits.

She is different then the usual Cleopatra Djinn. She is more on the religious and light and hope, white arts energy.

Once again, thanks for sharing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

My stupid Jinn has a crappy/dark sense of humour, playing around with all the electronics in my home and life and slowing and speeding up my mind just for the heck of it.

Did you receive yours via BOGO or reverse adoption? I am actually looking to find the new keeper of my Jinn as she has been coy on who she is newly binded to...
Having a part of her in my body is extremely taxing...
It is basically being possessed and having 2 minds in one body has its extreme drawbacks.

She just told me her new keeper is a Christian lady...

If yours is attuned more to the light side, I am happy for you. Also, try to get to know them better. They are all strange in their own ways..

Mine was super loyal though extremely disobedient...
She likes to potray herself as a black dog guarding me... Extremely annoying...

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

When my djinn is wanting to connect I feel a lot of heat in my heart/chest area and I suddenly think of him. I have smelled mint when he is around and seen smokey looking swirls. Felt electrical energy when touching hands with him. He also loves insects so I will always have crickets jumping at me and around me, moths and gentle flying bugs land on me ever since I got my djinn. He also messes with my play list, and out of over 1000 songs on shuffle he will play the same song over and over and I know it's him lol.
He is soft and gentle but holds tremendous power inside. He has told me he is very careful how he uses his power as he doesn't want to harm.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Djinn / Genie”