How Long To Leave Out Djinn Offering

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

when I bought my female djinn I was told by the seller what offering to give her.but with my male djinn their wasn't any instructions.

Deb

Jdials12
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I want to learn how to make an offering can to my djinn I have 13 of them in one vessel and have no idea how to summon them forth

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jdials12 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:10 am I want to learn how to make an offering can to my djinn I have 13 of them in one vessel and have no idea how to summon them forth
You should ask the conjurers or sellers of that vessel. They may have specific method to summon the djinns.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jdials12
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I did they said for to leave a fruit offering for 24 hours and after wear the vessel and meditate with it calling upon the djinn of my choosing and I have try it and nothing happened except for the room temperature dropping

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jdials12 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:47 am I did they said for to leave a fruit offering for 24 hours and after wear the vessel and meditate with it calling upon the djinn of my choosing and I have try it and nothing happened except for the room temperature dropping
Well, that's a sign, I suppose.
And then ask them how to improve your ability to communicate with the djinns. What kind of exercises or practices, or even rituals or prayers, that you can do to increase your sensitivity.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”