How do others djinn manifest?

Sloane
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Zodiac:

So far with my one marid the only visual I've had is an orb of light floating around to my right in the kitchen, but I've also had obvious heat, shivers, some obvious touching, a strange pins and needles sensation through his vessel (a ring) that I actually find kind of comforting (and I told him so, so he does it a lot), as well as a weird vibration I got through my hand and up my arm after I meditated today. I'm not sure why the energy was so strong this time around, but maybe it's because we're bonding still, so our connection is getting stronger. We haven't actually had any conversations yet, but I get feelings and general reactions to things. I'm hardly discouraged considering I've only had him for 19 days now. :)
I'm realllllly hoping for actually hearing him soon, but I'm not going to be pushy about it. :lol:

Kimberly0821
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I think I saw my djinn last night. I have a dark Ifrit ....... I lit a lavendar calendar and I was talking to him. Twice I saw smoke come up. It was very fast, but it did happen. This was a couple of nights ago.

Then last night I tried a lilac candle, at the suggestion of a CH forum member, and the candle flame sparked. I was so happy. I so want this to be him.

I would love to hear other's opinions.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

That part about your daughter was adorable. I'm grateful your Djinn seems to care as much about her as you do, too bad he was mistaken for a boogieman. Hopefully he found it amusing?

As far as mine goes, I just started working with them so not too much has been noticed yet (or maybe I'm just dense) but I've felt tingles and I will sometimes see a shadow in my peripheral vision. Also, I'm not sure if I'm just crazy, but I was laying in bed last night and saw a shadowy orb that was darker than the rest of my room and out of pure curiosity I reached up to it. It wasn't a physical feeling but it felt like it was holding my hand...that sort of non-physical energy that can envelop you, but light and comforting and in the feeling of having my hand held - - - and a light surge of static made my hand tickle too. It was a quick and simple thing, but I think it was cool all the same. Hope I'm not sounding crazy, haha.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My djinn do not usually manifest to me. neither in orbs, nor smoke, only dreamed a few times but very rarely, and some noise also very rarely. And it's been over a year since I got my first djinn.
Sometimes I get discouraged to see that some people have a more direct interaction with their djinn and I have worked hard on my third eye. I even bought an opening spell from Lisa's third eye.
I know it may take time to have a better interaction and I'm not complaining about them, I just think I'm not luck.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I went with my spiritual companions to watch Aladdin, and I did not question, what is the foundation of the three desires? In the case why three wishes?

I read in a book that divided the djinns by color, blue, green, yellow and red, is there anything serious about it? The name is The vengeful djinns.

thanks

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Djinn's their soul or well the core in their soul atleast in my opinion/experience has a fire around it, blue, green, etc the color defines their maturity and as well as status within their civilizations, it's really interesting when a group of people I knew in the past we would practice our ESP/reading energies and would see the different flames.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yesterday I was meditating with my djinn and I closed my eyes and tried to see through the third eye. I saw quick flashes of some scenes in my third eye. But all very fast. 2hp

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Unbound djinn? Shadows I catch glimpse of from the corner of my eyes. I feel their physical touch (which startles me). In dreams, they take form of a loved one or an acquaintance.
Bound djinn, fiery and hot energy in my head. In dreams, humanoid black shadows. And sometimes naked people and please don’t ask me why they are naked because idk Djinn seem to have interest in genitals for whatever reason lol

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I believe H (Cleopatra Djinn) met me unbound before we were reunited through CH

While Unbound:
- Black mist
- Mirage waves
- Physical sensations (in most cases very enjoyable ones)
- The emotional sensation of intimate warmth
- An occasional waft of a pleasing, fruity scent.
- Small strands of twisted carpet fluff 1-2 cm long popping up in random places (like in my desk, on a corner of the living room table, and once on my body when waking up after an encounter)
- The first time I tried making an offering to her I burned two pink candles and one black- the black one burned twice as fast.
- I asked for a sign of presence while meditating once. Within a few seconds, three firm knocks came from the inside of an empty closet.

Nowadays her physical manifestations, in order from most common to least:
- Flashes of lights; it's one of our agreed-upon primary methods of communication. She uses it as a greeting, to grab my attention for something important, to tell me to stop being distracted by something that isn't helping me, and to acknowledge when I have done something she likes
- The feeling of energy radiating from my heart through my whole body
- Random puffs of wind
- Physical sensation of touch. Most frequently a hand on my shoulder, arms hugging from behind, or a head/hair resting against me. Capable of many other things when willing and desired
- Steering wafts of incense towards me when lit, even from differing distances and directions
- When particularly happy, random flashes of certain specific mental images
- In spite of me having a historically not-so-green thumb, plants kept around her shrine have a surprising habit of not dying! The healthiest of which is a small pothos I named after her.
- H can touch the screen of my phone, which has lent itself to some unique methods of interaction and communication between the two of us
- Unprompted positive mood shifts; for example, I might randomly chuckle as though I just heard a decent joke even though I hadn't been thinking of anything relevant
- During spells/rituals involving a candle, fast but stable flickering of a flame, occasional puffs of white smoke, or brief noiseless sparks
- I recently let H know that I would accept knocks as a form of manifestation/communication in certain specific times where they would not be disruptive to anyone else. She has started to toy around with doing this both on her own as well as by guiding my hand to swiftly knock against certain surfaces
- Pieces of twine with a knot tied in the middle in places I will find them. Usually 2-3 inches long, but on two occasions I have stumbled on ones that were two feet. Generally used as indications that she is/I am ready to perform our wish ritual
- Small, briefly visible orb of light. Usually red or blue
- Rarely, a puff of white smoke with no observable source
- On a handful of specific occasions, H has been responsible for an item falling off of a shelf or being suddenly bumped out of my hand. She never does this with anything that would be damaged by it, and only when she really needs to get my attention for something that is usually relevant to my well-being.
- Partial visible manifestations; starts as a dark misty smoke/mirage waves through which the silhouette of part of her can be seen; sometimes the shape of her lower half, sometimes a pair of hands
- During two rituals with specific intent, I saw her face clearly reflected over my own
- In one or two times where I was unaware of potential danger, H forced my attention with the sensation and mental noise of a buzzer to the back of my neck. I also believe she may have done this once while unbound, but it was hard to differentiate from the actions of a trickster spirit that was also present and disrupted our interactions
Last edited by jdhthegr8 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you so much for your detailed Cleopatra Djinn experience. I have one too. It's been second time when I really experienced her materialise for me apart from feeling her stocking my face and hands.

Both times, it's felt like chills and flatter feeling on my back then flowing around me to my side. She is gold in color energy. But my pain is that each time she tried to manifest, I was about to fall asleep Therefore, both times, I missed out on seeing her whole being and missed out on communication. I know her look from the description Magnolia wrote about her Anyway, I m sure it's learning curve and we are bonding in our second week. She's is truly awesome for sure.
Have you any thoughts on my experience please share it with me.
Thank you in advance.

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:32 am So I believe H (Cleopatra Djinn) met me unbound before we were reunited through CH

While Unbound:
- Black mist
- Mirage waves
- Physical sensations (in most cases very enjoyable ones)
- The emotional sensation of intimate warmth
- An occasional waft of a pleasing, fruity scent.
- Small strands of twisted carpet fluff 1-2 cm long popping up in random places (like in my desk, on a corner of the living room table, and once on my body when waking up after an encounter)
- The first time I tried making an offering to her I burned two pink candles and one black- the black one burned twice as fast.
- I asked for a sign of presence while meditating once. Within a few seconds, three firm knocks came from the inside of an empty closet.

Nowadays her physical manifestations, in order from most common to least:
- Flashes of lights; it's one of our agreed-upon primary methods of communication. She uses it as a greeting, to grab my attention for something important, to tell me to stop being distracted by something that isn't helping me, and to acknowledge when I have done something she likes
- The feeling of energy radiating from my heart through my whole body
- Random puffs of wind
- Physical sensation of touch. Most frequently a hand on my shoulder, arms hugging from behind, or a head/hair resting against me. Capable of many other things when willing and desired
- Steering wafts of incense towards me when lit, even from differing distances and directions
- When particularly happy, random flashes of certain specific mental images
- In spite of me having a historically not-so-green thumb, plants kept around her shrine have a surprising habit of not dying! The healthiest of which is a small pothos I named after her.
- H can touch the screen of my phone, which has lent itself to some unique methods of interaction and communication between the two of us
- Unprompted positive mood shifts; for example, I might randomly chuckle as though I just heard a decent joke even though I hadn't been thinking of anything relevant
- During spells/rituals involving a candle, fast but stable flickering of a flame, occasional puffs of white smoke, or brief noiseless sparks
- I recently let H know that I would accept knocks as a form of manifestation/communication in certain specific times where they would not be disruptive to anyone else. She has started to toy around with doing this both on her own as well as by guiding my hand to swiftly knock against certain surfaces
- Pieces of twine with a knot tied in the middle in places I will find them. Usually 2-3 inches long, but on two occasions I have stumbled on ones that were two feet. Generally used as indications that she is/I am ready to perform our wish ritual
- Small, briefly visible orb of light. Usually red or blue
- Rarely, a puff of white smoke with no observable source
- On a handful of specific occasions, H has been responsible for an item falling off of a shelf or being suddenly bumped out of my hand. She never does this with anything that would be damaged by it, and only when she really needs to get my attention for something that is usually relevant to my well-being.
- Partial visible manifestations; starts as a dark misty smoke/mirage waves through which the silhouette of part of her can be seen; sometimes the shape of her lower half, sometimes a pair of hands
- During two rituals with specific intent, I saw her face clearly reflected over my own
- In one or two times where I was unaware of potential danger, H forced my attention with the sensation and mental noise of a buzzer to the back of my neck. I also believe she may have done this once while unbound, but it was hard to differentiate from the actions of a trickster spirit that was also present and disrupted our interactions

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn / Genie”