You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Saj... this is indeed the right place to ask about djinn.... I have djinns and converse with them telepathically and have seen them as well. Anytime you have questions, feel free to ask.

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

saj1985 wrote:hey peeps im a muslim,
a believer in the world of djinns,
i just simply asked the questions,
i didnt mean to harm or offend any one, and i apologise if i offended someone.

please can a mod close this thread, thanks.
I'm glad you came back and posted. Look, even though you've been a member for almost a year, from the number of your posts I can see that maybe you haven't been around long enough to understand the bases of my concern. Unlike other hobbies,the metaphysical world, as you know, deals in stuff that can't be explained or touched or felt physically (well not always anyway), therefore the rewards are great when you achieve something but there are also certain dangers. This is one of the reasons why in this forum stronger bonds and ties exist much more so than in your other ordinary everyday life forums. We get to know each other, learn from each other and grow together in this path. We create certain connections.

That is why I am not going to apologize for my initial post in this thread asking for some clarification. You may be a nice genuine person wishing to learn but the way you've worded your posts made me uneasy. There is also a tremendous amount of information in this forum if you search for it that will also very easily answer your questions.

So, now that everyone shared their views and you expressed yours, shall we start again? ::wave:: Welcome back to the forum Saj and enjoy everything it's got to offer. Once you'll be here long enough, you might find you might become protective over its members as well, you never know :thumbup:

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Glad you came back Saj1985!!!!! It is good to ask questions about any spirit that you want to know more about!!!!!

There are many here that have djinn, and could give you their experinces with them!!!! Also you could also find one for yourself, so you could learn first hand, what they are like!!!!

We are a protective bunch here, it is just because we care for our fellow members here!!! I am sure if you hang out in here, you will see for yourself how it is in here!!!!!

Spirit keeping for us, is a way of life!!!! Most people would not understand it and think we were all nuts!!!!!! So I hope you will understand the concern!!!!!

So ask away and read, and maybe you will find the answers that you seek ;) :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

LilyStarCross and starfire said it quite well.
Welcome to the forum Saj1985. And we welcome your questions.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Princess:LadyRedStar wrote:I am not directing this to any ONE individual, but, yes, this is a very weird thread. And I to can't help but hear alarm bells! It could be just the wording saj1985 used, but intentional or not it threw up red flags for me.

There are a few people I have meet online that I would love to meet, but I have known them for a few years online and talked with them extensively and got to know them. It could easily be highly dangerous physically for especially a woman to rush out to meet a man or another woman when they have no idea anything about them. I believe Magnolia may have warned against this before a long way back.

When one sees potential for a friend of acquaintance online to be walking into trouble, they really should warn them. And at the moment on here, unless you have their email addy the only way is through the thread itself. That is what I see happening here and a good thing to do.

By all means ask questions. All questions are welcomed. But people, please don't set yourselves up or walk into a potentially dangerous situation. For all we know saj1985 is completely honest and naive and wants to learn but could also be potentially dangerous meet for him/her as well. Get to know people first.

I definitely need to have some eloquence lessons from you madam.

Saj, shucran habibi for coming back and posting, please do not be put off by my comments because they were just a defense cry. I did not mean to put you or anybody off asking questions but when I feel people I care about might be threatened I am blunt to the point of rudeness. As you can see there are many here more graceful and articulate than myself.

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I definitely need to have some eloquence lessons from you madam.

Saj, shucran habibi for coming back and posting, please do not be put off by my comments because they were just a defense cry. I did not mean to put you or anybody off asking questions but when I feel people I care about might be threatened I am blunt to the point of rudeness. As you can see there are many here more graceful and articulate than myself.
Ahww....thanks :oops:
But I often say the wrong things at the wrong time too. We all do.

Again saj, welcome to you and any questions.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Uh, guys, he asked the mod to delete this thread. I think he's been sufficiently scared off... oh well.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Well there is always hope that he may come back and read this thread again, I wouldn't give up hope just yet, and yes well do say the wrong things sometimes, but that is only because we care about everyone in here and sometime we get over protective, without meaning too!!!!

We are just showing that we care and love this fourm, and I really do hope he can see and feel that!!!! :hug: :heart: :grouphug:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
saj1985
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Terror wrote:Uh, guys, he asked the mod to delete this thread. I think he's been sufficiently scared off... oh well.
nah it didnt scare me off but i was surprised with the reactions that i was getting,
anyways tbh i'm still really curious to see a djinn ring in person

saj1985
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Terror wrote:Saj... this is indeed the right place to ask about djinn.... I have djinns and converse with them telepathically and have seen them as well. Anytime you have questions, feel free to ask.
How have you seen them?

How do they manifest?

Return to “Djinn / Genie”