Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Samsara wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:41 pm
invegas wrote:What tribe exactly is the Cleopatra Djinn associated with? I've been reading a lot about jinn's and what not and they all seem to belong to certain tribes Ifrit, Marid,Jann and etc. Along with some being from different parts of the world. So what is the Cleopatra Djinn's tribe and if there not all in one specific tribe. Do they identify in different tribes? Like some Cleopatra Djinn might be Ghul or Ifrit
They can be any. A cleopatra djinn is one which she worked with. Over time we can end up working with djinns of various tribe.
Marid actually means rebellious/stubborn in Arabic and my ex-cleo openly admits and proven herself to be extremely stubborn and rebellious when she was with me. She was extremely cheeky and can be a pain to work with, but one thing I can vouch is her stupid loyalty to my interest. She was extremely disobedient to me but meant well. At times I wanted to strangle her personally. She also taught me the scarier aspects of magick and sins.

She is extremely powerful, knowledgeable and honest.
Unfortunately she taught me that having a powerful entity can be both a boon and a bane.
To be honest, I made the stupid mistake of trying to convert her to my religion and actually making her a wife (I am male) due to a stupid and hilarious scenario which happen between her and me... And all hell broke loose. Never underestimate the power of love (though love between a female sorcerer jinn and a man has hurt me both physically and mentally as well).

I am still alive though but I guess I am lucky since she does sincerely care for me and I can vouch in the authenticity of the binding. She even pointed to the direction of an authentic religious source and was hoping to convert together with me but I faltered in the end.

Also, she was willing to sin just to protect me, even though she insist on being a convert upon her departure. Never underestimate the power and willingness of an entity trying to please a beloved friend.
Not an easy thing for a disbelieving sorcerer Jinn to do especially since she understood magick and the meaning behind words. Stubborn woman and stubborn man does not abode well for everyone.

She was also helpful enough to try and repair all the irresponsible magick I was doing before her arrival.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Strash24 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:18 am
Samsara wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:41 pm
invegas wrote:What tribe exactly is the Cleopatra Djinn associated with? I've been reading a lot about jinn's and what not and they all seem to belong to certain tribes Ifrit, Marid,Jann and etc. Along with some being from different parts of the world. So what is the Cleopatra Djinn's tribe and if there not all in one specific tribe. Do they identify in different tribes? Like some Cleopatra Djinn might be Ghul or Ifrit
They can be any. A cleopatra djinn is one which she worked with. Over time we can end up working with djinns of various tribe.
Marid actually means rebellious/stubborn in Arabic and my ex-cleo openly admits and proven herself to be extremely stubborn and rebellious when she was with me. She was extremely cheeky and can be a pain to work with, but one thing I can vouch is her stupid loyalty to my interest. She was extremely disobedient to me but meant well. At times I wanted to strangle her personally. She also taught me the scarier aspects of magick and sins.

She is extremely powerful, knowledgeable and honest.
Unfortunately she taught me that having a powerful entity can be both a boon and a bane.
To be honest, I made the stupid mistake of trying to convert her to my religion and actually making her a wife (I am male) due to a stupid and hilarious scenario which happen between her and me... And all hell broke loose. Never underestimate the power of love (though love between a female sorcerer jinn and a man has hurt me both physically and mentally as well).

I am still alive though but I guess I am lucky since she does sincerely care for me and I can vouch in the authenticity of the binding. She even pointed to the direction of an authentic religious source and was hoping to convert together with me but I faltered in the end.

Also, she was willing to sin just to protect me, even though she insist on being a convert upon her departure. Never underestimate the power and willingness of an entity trying to please a beloved friend.
Not an easy thing for a disbelieving sorcerer Jinn to do especially since she understood magick and the meaning behind words. Stubborn woman and stubborn man does not abode well for everyone.

She was also helpful enough to try and repair all the irresponsible magick I was doing before her arrival.
What color was her skin? Did her over all aura /energy /colour changed when she manifested to you?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here

She was supposed to be olive skin with dark hair but appeared frequently to me as a matured African woman in her 40s. She often manifested as dark greyish energies. First manifestation of her came as an extremely old witch which startled me but didn't put me off trying to make her happy (which is costly, btw)

Her initials to me is either N or S.. Does that sound familiar to you? Don't need to reveal the name of yours just if her name starts with these initials.

She promised me her that she would use the same name she chose for herself when she came to me so I am just hyper curious who is her newest keeper.

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Strash24 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:50 am She was supposed to be olive skin with dark hair but appeared frequently to me as a matured African woman in her 40s. She often manifested as dark greyish energies. First manifestation of her came as an extremely old witch which startled me but didn't put me off trying to make her happy (which is costly, btw)

Her initials to me is either N or S.. Does that sound familiar to you? Don't need to reveal the name of yours just if her name starts with these initials.

She promised me her that she would use the same name she chose for herself when she came to me so I am just hyper curious who is her newest keeper.
Definitely yours much different then mine. Also, I got mine as custom conjuration, and to my surprise she is my White art profile Djinn. She came to me later on in April. Her initial is R. So yours, didn't end up with me. I love my R. And I am very happy with her. One Djinn is more then enough for me 😁

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here

Happy for you. I am glad you got a lighter Jinn :)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have a Cleopatra Djinn - from Creepy Hollows.

For those who got their Cleopatra Djinn from CH, fyi CH says they "a very special Djinn of the Egyptian race".

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

In the CH Encyclopedia entry for Egyptian Djinn its says "Egyptian djinn are said to be the souls of chosen humans then transformed into the greater being of djinn after favored judgment in the afterlife. This guarantees the human immortality and the ability to exercise greater powers. They are more mystical than other djinn and can bestow greater capabilities of psychic power as well as physical power."

It seems likely from that information about the origin of Egyptian Djinn that CH view their Cleopatra Djinn - which in one sense simply are Djinn that were in service to the most famous Cleopatra, Cleopatra VII Thea Philopator - as being different from Marid, Ifrit etc tribes.

Also, I have some Djinn from Lisa Mystic Morning Treasures that are described as light natured. However CH does class all Djinn as grey/aka dark arts.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Lewk wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:46 am I have a Cleopatra Djinn - from Creepy Hollows.

For those who got their Cleopatra Djinn from CH, fyi CH says they "a very special Djinn of the Egyptian race".

In the CH Encyclopedia entry for Egyptian Djinn its says "Egyptian djinn are said to be the souls of chosen humans then transformed into the greater being of djinn after favored judgment in the afterlife. This guarantees the human immortality and the ability to exercise greater powers. They are more mystical than other djinn and can bestow greater capabilities of psychic power as well as physical power."

It seems likely from that information about the origin of Egyptian Djinn that CH view their Cleopatra Djinn - which in one sense simply are Djinn that were in service to the most famous Cleopatra, Cleopatra VII Thea Philopator - as being different from Marid, Ifrit etc tribes.

Also, I have some Djinn from Lisa Mystic Morning Treasures that are described as light natured. However CH does class all Djinn as grey/aka dark arts.
Thanks Lewk, that explains a lot why they seem to be very different from each other.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here

Mine did inform me she is a female Marid and Magnolia did confirm that via email.

I did also ask another conjurer and jinn expert and he did inform me most Jinn will fall into those classes and Cleopatra Jinn just meant they served her as she has a host of Jinns working under her similar to Solomon.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Strash24 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:57 am Mine did inform me she is a female Marid and Magnolia did confirm that via email.

I did also ask another conjurer and jinn expert and he did inform me most Jinn will fall into those classes and Cleopatra Jinn just meant they served her as she has a host of Jinns working under her similar to Solomon.
Okay. That is useful to know.

It does raise more questions for me. I wonder if that means that some Marid 'tribe' djinn are the Egyptian ones CH refer to in that article, where they say they were once human then were created djinn.

Or maybe that links into the wider CH idea that some of us were non-human in a previous life. I find the notion that the former lives of my spirit (ie not my soul or body) could have included being a Dragon, a Mermaid or, say, a Djinn, very interesting. I could potentially even have been a Cleopatra Djinn in a former life, in service to Cleopatra, (well, my spirit could have, I guess.)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/protecti ... -soul.html and

"The soul is the divine aspect of yourself; the elementally pure & untouched part of you which will live on throughout eternity. It is not to be confused with your spirit which is an entirely different thing. Your soul is the aspect of yourself which makes you who you are at the core; the unchangeable aspects.

[...]Again, this is not to be confused with your spirit as your spirit is what reincarnates and moves from life-to-life being born again and again."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PAST-LIV ... LIVES.html

"[...]human lives as non-human lives are varied and can range from anything that's ever existed on Earth and was alive!"

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I am so mixed up now with this whole Djinn and Cleopatra, tribe ect. My Cleopatra Djinn was conjured personally for me. It was part of the order for my white art profile reading. I expected angels, unicorns, faeries. I never thought of getting a Djinn, because it was described as dark and challenging. Yet, to my biggest surprise, I got a Cleopatra Djinn.

When I asked about mine, how it is actually end up in my White art profile, (being classified as dark art) and as an only spirit with spells?

In my reply, I got the answer:' She is not dark at all'. That was all. So then I placed an order for my last 5 freebies to have an extended reading that's included my payed order, white arts profile Cleopatra Djinn.
By the way, I am still waiting for that order to be done since April. 🤔

I wanted to know more of the origin of mine Cleo Djinn. I did believe Magnolia about my Cleo Djinn being different, she is not dark and she will wants the best in light and hope as her nature and short description that was included with the email.

Forgive me for pouring out, but now that I have read many dark sides about Djinns in general, I remembered, why I never wanted one.

It's a great big dilemma for me now. Because, I came to like mine. And so far, she didn't do anything that would be difficult or different from my white art spirits, angels, dragon, unicorn ect. But at this moment, I am actually loosing my trust and faith and even crossed my mind to send her back.

I am full of questions about the safety of Djinns concerning humans. Especially, if they dark, with a free will and that much power in them. Cleopatra Djinn seem to be conjured differently with a 'DESTINE ' ritual. What is that means? I couldn't figured it at all.

Yeah, so I don't know. I am full of questions and waiting for the extended reading. I don't want to loose my Cleo Djinn. She seem to be very different and we are still bonding. I really wish to have someone with a balanced knowledge and experience would instruct us.
So far Lewk is very knowledgeable on a wide spectrum. And I do gain much support from you, Lewk. 🙏😊 Thank you greatly. Compared with anyone, I am only just past my 6 month mark as a keeper. Everything is new, somewhat spooky and I am still testing everything if its safe or not.

Lewk wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:38 am
Strash24 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:57 am Mine did inform me she is a female Marid and Magnolia did confirm that via email.

Okay. That is useful to know.

It does raise more questions for me. I wonder if that means that some Marid 'tribe' djinn are the Egyptian ones CH refer to in that article, where they say they were once human then were created djinn.

Or maybe that links into the wider CH idea that some of us were non-human in a previous life. I find the notion that the former lives of my spirit (ie not my soul or body) could have included being a Dragon, a Mermaid or, say, a Djinn, very interesting. I could potentially even have been a Cleopatra Djinn in a former life, in service to Cleopatra, (well, my spirit could have, I guess.)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/protecti ... -soul.html and

"The soul is the divine aspect of yourself; the elementally pure & untouched part of you which will live on throughout eternity. It is not to be confused with your spirit which is an entirely different thing. Your soul is the aspect of yourself which makes you who you are at the core; the unchangeable aspects.

[...]Again, this is not to be confused with your spirit as your spirit is what reincarnates and moves from life-to-life being born again and again."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PAST-LIV ... LIVES.html

"[...]human lives as non-human lives are varied and can range from anything that's ever existed on Earth and was alive!"

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn / Genie”