Page 1 of 3

Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:29 pm
by waclyer
I have tried several times to make wishes but my Jinn won't listen to me.

Re: Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:19 pm
by Amaires_01
How Long Have you Had Them and What Race Are they?

Re: Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:38 pm
by Grey67
May I ask what kind of wishes are we talking? If you wish to get a million dollars, hate you tell you but it won't happen

Re: Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:41 am
by Likes2Read
A few questions...


- Do you have experience in seeing and communicating with spirits? They are not going to appear for us as though they are a solid, physical person. Most people do not see their spirits at all with their physical eyes, except maybe for flashes of light, orbs, etc. Even then, those manifestations are infrequent. What people tend to use is their third eye, or their mind's eye, or astral vision, etc. in order to see spirits. This, however, means that the person has to have developed their ability to see astrally. Search the forums for the various "how to" posts for opening the third eye.

- Ditto for not HEARING the spirits with our physical ears. See the above post. Developing our senses in the astral is what needs to happen first. They can hear US, but we have to practice to learn how to hear THEM.

- What wishes are you asking for? As the post above mine states, even with magick and wishes, we have to ask for things that are realistic. If we say, "I am about to log onto my banking website. I want my account balance to say $1 million", it's not going to happen. Ask for reasonable things, and be prepared to put in some effort if you're asking for something that will involve having to apply yourself. It's not only OK to make a wish that your efforts toward Goal X will be successful, but IMO that is the MOST likely type of wish to turn out in your favor. Teaming up with your spirits is showing that you aren't taking an attitude of "Let me sit back and do nothing, while you do all the work".

- What kind of timeline are you giving your djinn for these wishes to turn out? Some things take time, and some things take a lot of time. Magick of any kind is not normally an instant-gratification sort of activity. Patience is needed. Even a reasonable wish might not give you an immediate result, even if you're helping by working on the things you can influence directly. Patience is needed.

Re: Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:27 am
by conxtion
Sucks, doesn't it? No seller tells you that the djinn would give you maybe 50 cents, when you ask for wealth.

Perhaps the djinns have no notion of what money means to humans. Perhaps they know, but just don't have that kind of money to give you. Perhaps they don't care. And, most likely, they may not even exist, and what you bought is just an empty vessel.

I recently bought a wealth spell. Then I bought a scratch card for $1.25 (in USD). I won 50 cents. Net loss = $0.75.

Grey67 wrote:May I ask what kind of wishes are we talking? If you wish to get a million dollars, hate you tell you but it won't happen

Re: Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:00 pm
by Grey67
conxtion wrote:Sucks, doesn't it? No seller tells you that the djinn would give you maybe 50 cents, when you ask for wealth.

Perhaps the djinns have no notion of what money means to humans. Perhaps they know, but just don't have that kind of money to give you. Perhaps they don't care. And, most likely, they may not even exist, and what you bought is just an empty vessel.

I recently bought a wealth spell. Then I bought a scratch card for $1.25 (in USD). I won 50 cents. Net loss = $0.75.

Grey67 wrote:May I ask what kind of wishes are we talking? If you wish to get a million dollars, hate you tell you but it won't happen


I believe there is something in the encyclopedia about wishes with djinn. There are no djinn in my spirit family so I can't say first hand so I would ask another with a djinn about what is in their scope.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... light=Wish I know this says about items but it should translate over to djinn I would assume

Re: Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:24 pm
by DeeArtLover
Did you get him and automatically start making wishes and not bound with him yet?

Re: Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:17 am
by xxMrS4nxx
u see wealth doesnt mean 100% money , it also include your health, your happiness and etc. maybe it give u wealth in different ways

Re: Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:21 pm
by Alag
waclyer wrote:I have tried several times to make wishes but my Jinn won't listen to me.


I would like to add my experience with my new CH Djinn (my two cents worth... pun intended). He has been very helpful on assisting me with what I need, when I need it, and not always with what I want, when I want it. We are still bonding, but he is quite active. For example, I bought a $10.00 scratch off ticket, and won $100.00. I took $20.00 of that and won $100.00 more. I then took $30.00 of that and won an additional $100.00. So, here's the math (please excuse me if I make an error, as I am not too good at the math(s), nor English apparently). LOL... I'll try to figure the net anyway... 1tk 10-100= 90, 90-20= 70, 70+100= 170, 170-30= 140, 140+100= 240. In the end, I have $240.00 that I did not have originally. This all happened in less than 24 hours.

Now, I got what I needed to pay a bill, and I would've loved to have won the jackpot, but no dice. I am still very grateful and LOVE him very much 1ks

I would offer the advice of having patience and try bonding more, but I understand, that advice normally falls on deaf ears (with me anyway). So I will say, practice makes perfect. The above aforementioned advice is awesome, you may want to start there. Keep trying, and your wishes may come through sooner than later, and when you least expect them.

Re: Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:04 pm
by conxtion
That's the other thing. Some spirits like djinns don't understand what wealth means to a human, and go off tangent on their own definitions. Guess they never attended djinn school.

We may need to specify to the sellers that the djinns they bind need to understand human needs and human definitions.


xxMrS4nxx wrote:u see wealth doesnt mean 100% money , it also include your health, your happiness and etc. maybe it give u wealth in different ways