Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I never would have thought I'd end up with a djinn. My first one was a calling/curiosity buy. I found him while looking for vessels. Sat on it for a few days to make sure this one was pulling me in or if it was an impulse buy (TERRIBLE about impulse buying LMAO). And when he hadn't sold in over a week, I decided he was meant for me and bought him. Same thing with my second djinn. She called to me LONG before I brought her home. Sat there for over two weeks while I mulled over it before caving. I love them. My first djinn E is a little quiet compared to K. He isn't as energetic, either, but he's so kind and gentle. And loves my cat LOL. I also wasn't drawn in for their wish-granting abilities. Just purely out of curiosity and that I didn't know much about them and wanted to learn first-hand.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
xxmeep
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Volkh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aslayah
Zodiac:

Currently I have two djinn in my spirit family. Both are WA— but they’re each different in their own respects.

The first one, P, who is male abra djinn, was actually a prebound I stumbled across on CH. I read a bit about him and if I’m being honest was won over by him— he was mentioned as being intelligent, creative, bold, and he simply sounded just perfect for me. Before I didn’t really go out of my way to search for djinn nor had I really considered them— I sort of just found his listing, felt like it was the one, and I went for it.

The second djinn, K, is a hinnagami. I didn’t really search for her per se, I sort of stumbled across her as well. I did make a post about how I came to her, if you’re interested (so you can check that out if you want). To keep it short, the conjurer, Lady Tia sort of suggested her to me after I reached out and she was willing to come with me and the rest is history. I was drawn to her as well— K is the latest spirit I’ve met who became part of the keep.

I did not become aware of djinn until I came across CH— so I didn’t necessarily have any negative associations or fears of them. After P, I did try to read more about djinn and I searched the forum to read of other people’s experiences/threads.

Anyway, in short, I sort of stumbled upon both my djinns, felt pulled, and took the leap of faith. I don’t know if I would order a custom conjuration. Like you, there isn’t exactly a reason, so I feel like if I were to do so, I would likely ask for the opinions of my other spirits to see what they may say and leave the order as open as possible so if there is a djinn spirit who may wish to come, it would be as open as possible.

Hope this sort of gave some insight/helped.

***NOTE:

to clarify:

P’s prebound listing mentioned WA — I have recently saw that all djinn are said to be DA so it’s possible that I misunderstood, the listing had a typo, or perhaps he is on the lighter side..?

As for K, I directly asked Lady Tia and she told me K was WA, so there is that. c: regardless of WA or DA, I think both the spirits are pretty chill and I like them both so far.

with peace and love, meep.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My djinn was the first spirit I ever brought into my home for companionship. At the time I didn't even know spirit keeping was a thing. It started one night when I had a dream about a being who called herself Jin. Of course I didn't know it was spelled Djinn. Then I kept having the same dreams where people were introducing themselves to me as jin. Most of them were sitting in mud, water or dirt , which seemed unusual to me.
I was watching a random movie one night to unwind..and a being appeared in the movie, called a Djinn. I was mesmerized and felt a really strong interest in knowing what a djinn was.

I like to collect rare books online from obscure /rare book collectors. In one of my orders they gave me a freebie book about ancient djinn Magick and sorcery, compiled and translated by the seller who was a collector and Magick historian. I knew something weird was going on, all the signs and dreams , I was obsessed with reading about djinn, buying more books about them..etc.
Then one day I was looking on Etsy for a gift for my sister when I saw the word djinn and I felt a jolt in my heart that I absolutely had to click on it.

It was a listing for a marid djinn. I was overwhelmed with a strange feeling of excitement. I managed to talk myself out of purchasing it. But the next day I kept having feelings to go back to the listing. I had more dreams about djinn. This time I saw a different face, and his eyes were covered in a beautiful silk cloth. I had a sudden feeling of magic and power rush through me and I woke up. I went back to the listing and that same feeling washed over me. I clicked add to card and instantly bought him. Not knowing anything about spirit keeping . But I knew I had to.
We are deeply bonded now. He teaches me a lot and I love him very much. I even have him tattooed on my arm.

Interesting story about the tattoo... While my artist was designing it (I gave him a description) my djinn told me he was going to add something to the tatt- his own personal touch. That when I saw it I would instantly know what he meant. Tattoo day came..I totally forgot what my djinn said as I was so excited about the tatt. During the session his equipments bands kept breaking over and over which was very odd. I have a lot of skin covered in tats by him and never seen that before. His bands were lasting about 20- 30 seconds.. I noticed that he made an error on my tatt because of all the stopping and breaks in his focus.
After the tat was done I looked closer and suddenly realized that the mistake spelled out my djinns name perfectly. So I feel the Magick of the djinn and it lives in my beautiful tatt!
Djinns are amazing. My djinn feels very different than the rest of my spirits. They are beautiful magical beings.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a Cleopatra Djinn who was my greatest CH surprise in my spirit keeping, shorts first year, because I didn’t even considering having a Djinn or even needing one at the time of receiving her. So how did I end up having one… you might be asking. Well, I placed an order in for my White Arts Profile.

After waiting about 3 weeks, with my notes she came with 3 spells. At that time, I was truly going through with my angels fase. My reasons for this order was to know more about my white art energy and if there’s anything else I might get matched with?

I was anticipating to receive a unicorn or other angels. But a Djinn! Dark art spirit in my white art profile? I thought CH made a mistake. I wasn’t ready for a Djinn and I had other 4 newbie spirits conjured in that same order as well, as a freebie and wanted to come and live with me.

Long story short, we didn’t get the best start off together. But I decided to keep her, because I was told she is not dark at all and her extended reading, that I ordered said some very unique characteristics that I liked in her. She also wanted to manifest to me at that bizarre and anxious time, while I truly struggled making sense of my suddenly increased spirit family.

Unfortunately, the 3 times she tried to manifest to me, I simply fallen asleep and missed it. After than, she never tried again. She is one of my quietest spirits. Although she made it into my heart over time and eventually we are bonded, and I grew to be very found of her. But probably, she didn’t yet like me enough, therefore I only managed to chat few times with her since her arrival.

I think she delivered lighter wishes for me. I am not ungrateful at all. I do like her and she is very sweet and my only Djinn, who behaves like an Angel…silent and distant but working behind the scenes type. I include her every where with me. She knows my thought and powerful. She has a strong, sophisticated nature to be able to behave so well, white art energy for a Cleopatra Djinn. She surprises me always by this and the longer I got her, the more I get to know her hopeful, joy and warm quiet self. She is also a great teacher on wish making attitudes. She explained this to me once. I never forgot it and made total sense to me. There you go. ‘Why A Djinn?’ Who knows? Sometimes, it’s just because 😏.

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I got my first Djinn when I did a "Hear the Call" reading (if I'm remembering correctly) at a shop I used to hang out in. She was a preconjure who was supposed to go home with somebody else, but for one reason or another, the purchase fell through (or something to that effect). She chose me and I decided to adopt her because I'm too ADHD to function lol impulse purchases will always be my Achilles Heel XD

She decides on her own whether or not to grant my wishes. If she feels like granting one will bring me bad experiences, she simply won't do it.

I had another Djinn who I think was a custom conjure. He didn't stay in my keep long as he got into a bad argument with another one of my companions a few too many times. He asked me to unbind him, and with his help, we removed the binding together. He never came back. *shrug* One of my companions suggested that because he's rather young, he still had some growing to do.

The rest of my companions don't really argue much, if at all, and they have formed some of their own circles where they mainly spend time with other spirits they get along well with, but that's a story for a different day.

As for Djinns from CH, I just got an Adel Djinn, N, to help me out some troublesome people in my life lol I won't go into much detail, but he's absolutely wicked and very intelligent. He's been making sure my enemies aren't giving me too much trouble, and his wish granting is very speedy. I'm already seeing results with a wish I made for a family member who was rather harsh and unkind to other family members lol he's being much more polite with me. N and I get seem to be getting along very well, and I think he really enjoys granting my wishes.

they/them

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

When one hears the word Djinn or genie one usually thinks of lamps and wishes and middle east lands. Not all of course think like that but many, at least here in the west. Like angels, who carry the association with Christianity. Fairies and elves with Ireland and Scandinavian lands, vampires with the east of Europe etc. I like to think of spirits as beings not associated with any culture or religion or country, even though I admit that I too have been conditioned to think of djinns as beings originally from the middle east. I think as soon as one associates spirits to something without being open to what the being really is, the experience is ruined by one own's expectation, ideas, projections about the spirit. I am interested in having a pure experience, not one colored by my own beliefs. Why a djinn? At the moment I do not keep djinns, but one good reason I would take one is to learn more about that type of being. I am not much of a "wisher" so that would not be my motivation number one.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”