hi, all, My djinn wants to dance with me. Needs some suggestions as well, thx.

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Hi, I hope you guys are having a great day. My djinn states that loves edm music and sometimes I will open YouTube and play the edm music and put the vessel beside me haha. Also, last week I make a wish about something to my Djinn and it really came true earlier this week. I am really happy and I ask what can I do with him for fun, he told me that he would like to dance with me. I started to think, how can I dance with him? I think of at least 10 ways but I don't know will that work too.
Anyways, I requested him to tell me a joke, and he says "boom, I am blue but not Monday blue".
sometimes he likes to mark around with me when I am using the pendulum, and I ask if he likes me, he always say yes, which really makes me happy!
thanks for reading, and have a nice day
Also, feel free to give me some suggestions about dancing( I am too clumsy to dance anyways haha)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Well, there are a few ways this can be done...

1. If you're talented at either lucid dreaming or Astral Projection you can call upon him and dance together that way

2. If you're good at visualization you can play music, call upon your friend, and visualize yourself dancing with him

3. Dancing to music on your own, in any way you like, while wearing his vessel in some way and inviting him to join you will work too (as dancing with him doesn't always have to mean dancing whilst holding each other)

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:Well, there are a few ways this can be done...

1. If you're talented at either lucid dreaming or Astral Projection you can call upon him and dance together that way

2. If you're good at visualization you can play music, call upon your friend, and visualize yourself dancing with him

3. Dancing to music on your own, in any way you like, while wearing his vessel in some way and inviting him to join you will work too (as dancing with him doesn't always have to mean dancing whilst holding each other)
Thanks for the suggestions!!!
I really appreciate it! Option 2 & 3 is the best for me anyways haha

Return to “Djinn / Genie”