Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anyone have anything to share about these djinn? Any keepers? I am attracted to getting a CC of one...they seem distinct from all other classification of djinn, not just a different tribe but an entirely different type of being, so I ask, does anyone have anything to share about these beings?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I keep one and she is very helpful, loyal and very powerful. She always helps me in my magickal workings and rituals. In terms of energy, she has a very high vibe and distinct energy signature and is always manifesting in human form wearing haute-couture gowns and dresses. For me, my Astral Malichai Djinn is a very beautiful Astral Cinderella because she always manifests like a princess.

Based on my own experience, they are very helpful with their Keeper and they will assist their Keeper in matters of magick, paranormal abilities and spirituality. They're also not bad when it comes to wish-granting matters.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Djinn / Genie”