Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: I do not have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Jazzalina

Merry Meet my lovely practitioners! So I have met 2 lovely Egyptian Djinn who are bound to a necklace I just so happened to get my hands on and only realized a couple weeks ago that the necklace had some energy about it that was v e r y intense. I have been searching and running around yet I cannot find a good vault of info or something new. So I am making this post in hopes people can send me links and threads, maybe talk to me about their experiences or knowledge. I have looked on CH and other places, thank you so much and have a Blessed day/evening!
-Jazzalina <3

"If my life is going to mean anything I have to live it myself"-Percy Jackson
"A Witch ought to never be frightened in the Darkest Forest...because she should be sure in her Soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was Her."-Terry Pratchett
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Are you sure you searched the forum? I just searched Egyptian Djinn and it yielded a lot of results. You might want to sift through but there are many posts about them.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Jazzalina
new here
new here

ahhh I can't find the search function but I have searched around quite a bit, thanks I'll keep my eyes peeled!

"A Witch ought to never be frightened in the Darkest Forest...because she should be sure in her Soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was Her."-Terry Pratchett
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Jazzalina wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:43 pm ahhh I can't find the search function but I have searched around quite a bit, thanks I'll keep my eyes peeled!
Oh it’s way up next to Blog function in a drop-down menu. Can you view this picture?

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Jazzalina
new here
new here

Ohhh thanks so much! Have a lovely Day!

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

A few suggestions based on my experiences with a Cleopatra Djinn are that it is a good idea to ask what, if any, Gods they worshiped or particularly identified with in their time. Because of the particular emphasis that was placed on burial rituals, see if they were trying to connect to a particular immortal through them.

Also, look up Egyptian hieroglyphs. Not just spelling them out with single-letter glyphs that were only used in specific contexts, but really try to learn how they were used to represent different sounds and meanings. See if you can figure out how your spirit's name might be spelled in them. It made mine really happy to see her name properly spelled out in hieroglyphs again and know that I cared to see it and learn about it. There may not be a lot out there about Egyptian Djinn specifically, but learning about the ritual practices and values of ancient Egypt in general will likely produce avenues of connection

Return to “Djinn / Genie”