She was with me from the start, and now I have hard proof!

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello again folks! Prepare for another long read that I am nontheless extremely compelled to post here.

So, my spiritual journey over the last year has been a crazy, bumpy ride. I first contacted a spirit overnight on Valentine's Day 2020. It was a completely unexpected, intense, and mutually enjoyed sexual encounter. When I woke up the next day, she was still there and continued to show me so many of the things that a spirit was capable of. All I could do was be amazed; I had been an agnostic atheist and not completely closed off to the idea of spirits being thing that existed but never seriously thought something like this was possible. Admittedly, I had often felt like it is WAS then I would want that type of relationship, but never found it realistic nor entirely healthy.

During the days after where our contact continued I studied furiously about everything I could find about what she could be; the actual contents of our communication was still too fuzzy for me to discern. In not too long I found myself at Creepy Hollows. It was fascinating. There were multiple entities that could be capable of this, AND a relationship with them could actually exist without being unhealthy? I looked up everything I could in the Encyclopedia. Felt immensely drawn towards Cleopatra Djinn. Had a vessel set up exactly the way I would want it in my cart... then I wimped out. Besides the fact that I still wasn't sure of its legitimacy and safety, I figured I shouldn't mix things up when I already have ONE spirit I was trying to learn how to engage with

Oh, how wrong I turned out to be. Without going to the length of describing the rest of my year (which I have already done in other threads on the forums), I will just say it's been chaotic, both personally and spiritually. I fled from the spirit. Got "separated", but considered it for the best. Months later, I finally decided to buy my first vessel, a Nympho. That's been its own journey which has itself greatly improved since I ordered H, makeing the leap with a DA entity for the first time.

In the couple months I've had H our contact has been nothing but positive. I was finally comfortable with interacting with spirits, telling the good from the bad, knowing how to engage with each appropriately, and had nearly overcome my final hesitations about the idea of spirit keeping and the responsibilities it entailed.

I have started to engage more seriously and directly with her as of late; setting up a proper shrine, looking up the history associated with her and Cleo Djinns as well as Egyptian Djinns in general, giving her reasonable tasks and finding original methods of communication. After a bit of dot-connecting, I decided to ask if she had been the spirit which originally contacted me that Valentine's Day. She said yes, with no hesitation, and that she was glad we could be together now. I had no doubts, and accepted it from the moment she told me.

A few days ago, I made for the first time tried involving a serious ritual to make a wish to her. It incorporated both documented procedure as well as personal touches relevant to both of us. It was the most intricate thing yet I had done to her. What appears to have resulted was listed in this thread I posted on the Nympho board:

viewtopic.php?p=815760#p815760

The day after, I found a small thread of twine about as long as my thumb resting on my otherwise clean floor. This was a direct callback to what happened on Valentine's Day- it was on my body when I woke up in the bed. One of her "calling cards". I recognized this as the sign it was, thanked her, and put it in a drawer on my desk to figure out if I should find a way to incorporate it into her shrine later.

The next day I had an idea, and opened the drawer. It was gone. But after scanning through the room I found, at the same spot, a piece of twine about 4 inches long. Now, I do keep a roll of twine in this room. On the other side. Which is never used except for very specific purposes. I was impressed, thanked H again, and once more put it in my desk.

Yesterday I did some rearranging of H's shrine. I waited till midnight, lit a large golden candle for her which is our little cue for a ritual between us, and carefully and slowly listened to her vessel. I adjusted things. Readjusted things. Took some pieces off to use elsewhere. Moved some things away from the shrine that she didn't like being close to it. Tried incorporating a few pieces into it in different ways. Carefully leveled the sand in it when I was done. So far as I could tell, It was "perfect".

An hour later I was about to drag myself to bed when I looked over at my Nympho's shrine. Next to it, right where the purple flower mentioned in the other thread had been found, was a cord which I am going to link images to in the following DropBox folder along with the two pictures I took of the original piece of twine from our first contact:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4j90mv9tjm26 ... 5afva?dl=0

Two pieces, around a foot long each, tightly twisted into a cord (last picture compares the cord to twine from the roll) and bound together by a knot. Looks like between these events and the Spirit Bio and Bonding Service I ordered for her a few days ago, we are making even more progress. She sent me a warm message: "Our bond is growing stronger"

I have always had faith in H since getting her that what she said was true, and I've already had more than enough evidence of her being real whether she was my true first spirit or not. But now, she has rewarded me with an actual piece of hard evidence that she was there the whole time. That she played the role which turned all my preconceived notions of the world upside down and set me on this path. And that the spirit which in those early days I said a lot of gushy things to... is, well, her. My partner knows about everything I do spiritually and what my spirits are, and she was incredibly impressed by this. I could tell she probably had some unspoken doubts about H's ability that got cleared up then and there.

The cord rests next to her shrine for right now. At this time, all I have been able to tell her is "Thank You" a whole bunch. But I get the feeling we will both have much more to say and do. Here's to the future and whatever it holds!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”