Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello. I have just recently acquired my first vessel. I felt drawn to a Hatif djinn named E. I've found very little information online about these djinn, and would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for bonding? I tried talking with him throughout the day, but when I talked with him using a pendulum so he could respond back, he said he doesn't want to talk all throughout the day and instead rests and recharges LOL. I was talking his poor head off throughout the day! I should have figured he would want to converse at night since Djinn like the nighttime and that's usually when I see him active and get the most activity.

Thank you in advance.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If this is a conjured and bound djinn, maybe it would be advisable to contact the seller / conjurer and ask them what the djinn expects in the way of care and offerings etc.

Some types of spirit may have different agreements with different conjurers.

Apart from that, with modern spirit keeping practices it is generally expected that the spirit will respond whenever you call on them. The seller may have given you precise information on how exactly to call on them. (Some do, some don't.)

If the djinn is not contactable at any time, I'd be surprised, as that seems to be a fundamental part of the modern spirit keeping ethos. It may well be that the pendulum results are reflecting your uncertainty, rather than the truth of the situation. Why not ask the seller/conjurer to clarify? It seems odd to me that they would not be interested in contact with their keeper for half the day, unless the seller had informed you of that, which would still be quite unusual.

The conjurer probably should also have told you how you can bond with the spirit.

In modern spirit keeping (as opposed to traditional practice), we bond via meditation sessions, time spent closely in the spirit's company, making appropriate offerings, giving them tasks.

If this djinn has not been conjured and bound according to modern spirit keeping practices, then the information above may be inapplicable.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:26 am If this is a conjured and bound djinn, maybe it would be advisable to contact the seller / conjurer and ask them what the djinn expects in the way of care and offerings etc.
I think I may reach out to the seller and ask if he's a quieter djinn. I've had a lot of weird happenings going on since I began this journey over a week ago. My Hatif is bound to a ring, but I do have an unbound that I'm thinking is of the darker variety attached to me that I've been conversing with so I wonder if he's affecting communication.
Lewk wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:26 amApart from that, with modern spirit keeping practices it is generally expected that the spirit will respond whenever you call on them. The seller may have given you precise information on how exactly to call on them. (Some do, some don't.)

If the djinn is not contactable at any time, I'd be surprised, as that seems to be a fundamental part of the modern spirit keeping ethos.
He definitely responds when I call to him. He likes meditating with me in the mornings and at night especially. I see lots of orbs and white flashes vs my unbound who taps and knocks a lot. I asked specifically with the pendulum during our first session a few things, such as liking our home, which he said he does but he hates how noisy it is (apartment) and the upstairs neighbors, and then I asked if my constant, nonstop rambling throughout the day (because I can just TALK for hours, nonstop, about any and everything) bothers him, and he said yes. And I got this feeling that he likes listening to me talk, but he would prefer to converse at night since that's when djinn were most active.

I've only had him around for a little over a week now, and it really feels like he's still really adjusting and not fully ready to come out just yet.
Lewk wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:26 amIt may well be that the pendulum results are reflecting your uncertainty, rather than the truth of the situation. Why not ask the seller/conjurer to clarify? It seems odd to me that they would not be interested in contact with their keeper for half the day, unless the seller had informed you of that, which would still be quite unusual.
It could also be the pendulum, now that you mentioned it. I used this ritual to prepare my pendulum, and I had to restart the thing twice. I'm fairly sensitive to spirits, come to find out, and I left my window open on accident after cleansing my room before beginning. It felt as though something negative came in, as my Protection incense went out twice. So I was on edge and a little nervous when I first used it. It could have picked up on that.

Regardless, I'll take your advice and reach out the conjurer. She's been a huge help so far, and she did actually send a card with some information on what my Hatif likes, but I just wanted to know if there were any extra things I could do to help with bonding. Thank you for your reply!

:)

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You're welcome. Btw it's the considered opinion of some of the most experienced forum members that pendulum communication is notoriously unreliable and able to be interfered with by unbounds. Having protection for pendulum use is recommended.

Once someone is experienced and knows they're getting good, verifiable results, it's still not thought to be a good idea to base Big decisions about yourself or your life just on pendulum answers. Classic traps seem to be asking questions like: am I a good person? or am I under magical attack? It's so easy to just have your pendulum dowse your own state of mind or expectations or fears.

In fact just being able to discern and differentiate what is our own mind/concerns from genuine spirit communication is a key thing, in my opinion. For that reason I think it's important to continually bear in mind that not everything we think we hear from our spirits actually is. We can be our own echo chambers.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Djinn / Genie”