active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi all, I noticed there isn't much on the forum about llum khodam. I am shocked really as they are beyond amazing. I got mine from Lisa, and I have to say my ability to communicate with all my spirits has really increased. She gives me the ability to receive dream visits, which I didn't have before. She is so interactive in my life its fabulous, she makes tons of unexplained noises. She gives me information which has been spot on, I'm noticing which of my spirits is with me, I had problems realising before. She advises me daily and lets me see the messages my spirits give me. My days run so smoothly and she stops me getting flustered if I have obstacles. She has recently advised me against spirits too dark by telling me what my true path is. Since she came 5 or 6 months ago my abilities have sky rockted. They honestly are not given anough recognition, I would love to hear any one else's experience with these amazing entities as mine is one of my go to companions.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for sharing! I have been thinking of getting one but reading threads in the forum about what a khodam is I have started doubting if I should really get one, as I am still not sure what a khodam really is..your post gives hope!

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

My only gripe with Khodams is their extremely high energy and how they chose to use it. Years ago I got a CC khodam from CH and had him bind to my body which was the biggest mistake as this alone had raised my energy and I felt like I had a constant fever. After getting him bind to a Master Vessel, the way this khodam chose to get my attention was by raising the room’s temperature or the energy around me — it was unbearable!
Not only that, an unbound khodam did the exact same thing and I literally couldn’t sleep for hours hmmmppphhhhhh -_-
That’s my personal experience. I know they really help in ascending one’s abilities and they make good teachers.
Though I have to say I never got one from Lisa MMT so maybe I’ll welcome one in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:29 am My only gripe with Khodams is their extremely high energy and how they chose to use it. Years ago I got a CC khodam from CH and had him bind to my body which was the biggest mistake as this alone had raised my energy and I felt like I had a constant fever. After getting him bind to a Master Vessel, the way this khodam chose to get my attention was by raising the room’s temperature or the energy around me — it was unbearable!
Not only that, an unbound khodam did the exact same thing and I literally couldn’t sleep for hours hmmmppphhhhhh -_-
That’s my personal experience. I know they really help in ascending one’s abilities and they make good teachers.
Though I have to say I never got one from Lisa MMT so maybe I’ll welcome one in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Ooh that's not good, I've had no issues with mine being bound to me. I do have more energy but I see this as a collective of mine bound to me, but it's been nothing but in a good way. Could be as yours was a spirit, who knows.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I couldn't speak more highly of my experience with my Ilmu Khodam, also from MMT. Her communication is incredibly strong, my only companion that I've audibly heard while being wide awake on more than one occasion. Mainly due to changing the television channel on her, she really enjoys sitcoms. She's been in a way, like a familiar to me. She's always with me and ready to give guidance. She has quickly become not only an incredibly active companion but a very close friend to myself and others in my spirit family. There are days where my other companions are tending to other things so she will respond for them on their behalf if a message needed to get across. She has also helped me increase some abilities when I had asked for help on improving certain skills. Her energy and sense of humour are nothing short of amazing! If you are considering one, without a doubt I would recommend them too. <3)

MMT has lots of great feedback on her website from other buyers for the Khodams and worth checking out.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I finally got one, but I feel it is hard to connect. No manifestation so far. Like no telepathy, no vision, no hearing, no dream, nothing LOL. Any suggestion that would help with bonding with this specific type of being?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Angelik wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:25 am I finally got one, but I feel it is hard to connect. No manifestation so far. Like no telepathy, no vision, no hearing, no dream, nothing LOL. Any suggestion that would help with bonding with this specific type of being?
Ooh great, where is yours from? In the write up I got it said be patient with them. It can take months to get a deep bond as they bond with you stronger than a djinn. Mine is quiet at the moment but has been making things really go my way and work out well for me. She has increased my abilities to sense things better and due to having to go to hospital has worked with my other entities to make everything benefit me and just fall into place.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hey guys, so what is exactly an Ilum Khodam?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Chavah wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:27 am Hey guys, so what is exactly an Ilum Khodam?
They are like a spirit guide more than djinn, they focus on helping you tap into your abilities. They show/guide you how to get things yourself and help you open your senses. They are protective and influence others and situations around you. Mine is very comforting and supportive and always tells me if I'm going about something wrong, by showing me a better way to see things. They really are lovely, they focus on showing signs or just changing situations to help you figure out the best way to do things.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Sound like a very good guide that can improve things for us. Which realm is it coming from?
Is it Immortal category or angelic, living being? Where do you get yours again from?
lolaberry wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:11 am
Chavah wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:27 am Hey guys, so what is exactly an Ilum Khodam?
They are like a spirit guide more than djinn, they focus on helping you tap into your abilities. They show/guide you how to get things yourself and help you open your senses. They are protective and influence others and situations around you. Mine is very comforting and supportive and always tells me if I'm going about something wrong, by showing me a better way to see things. They really are lovely, they focus on showing signs or just changing situations to help you figure out the best way to do things.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn / Genie”