You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don’t have one

I’d like to know if I can ask a Djinn to change my physique. Is it possible? So far I’ve learned they can change your charisma, luck, fame, help with gaining abilities, keep evil away, etc. I’m new and still learning.

Lover of all things spiritual, paranormal, and metaphysical
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Not really. Or else, many people should have undergone drastic physical changes overnight.
They can help or give recommendation on it though.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MagicMatt
new here
new here

Thank you so much.😊

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Human body is not made to shift like other entities. There are people who request physical changes but the results may not be what they’ve expected. Ash had shared before the story of a guy who wanted his nose changed using BA but what happened is that he had a cancerous mole on his nose and had to remove it thus changing his appearance. So you gotta be careful what you ask for and whom you ask.

I don’t think djinn are capable of physically changing a person but you can ask for glamouring and making the illusions that you are different. There are djinn who can make you appear prettier or sexier through illusions and glamour magick. This is what I know. Vampires also have this ability of glamouring.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

i find my djinns able to enhance how I am perceived by people. my friends did comment on how I look like I'm glowing - not literally, but looking healthy and radiant - when I specifically request them to make me appear more attractive lol but I doubt there's any substantial changes to my body.

i did word it carefully "appearing" more attractive vs "make my body/face more attractive" or asking for specific looks. i always feel like you should be careful when asking for something as it may turn out bad for you. it's too risky.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
MagicMatt
new here
new here

Thank you so much. And I’ll be sure to word my wishes carefully.

densaugeo
new here
new here

Matter is made up of atoms which is almost entirely, 99.9999999 percent empty space. You must practice detachment and formlessness during meditation. A Djinn or any entity can work with you within the boundaries set by your beliefs and conditioned mind. The All is mind; The Universe is Mental.

Djinn can empower your mind to restructure your physical reality, but you must be willing and brave enough to let go of the idea of solidity which is an illusion. First you must restructure your mind in order to manifest physical results.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I wanted to complement and say that one of the laws of the universe is that everything is mind, everything is mental. So it all starts in the mind, having a very clear objective of what you want and also making changes in the physical. And since everything is energy, a lot is possible within a certain limit. I think a lot is possible, but it requires a good deal of mental strength and attitude.

Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Syrah wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:37 pm Human body is not made to shift like other entities. There are people who request physical changes but the results may not be what they’ve expected. Ash had shared before the story of a guy who wanted his nose changed using BA but what happened is that he had a cancerous mole on his nose and had to remove it thus changing his appearance. So you gotta be careful what you ask for and whom you ask.

I don’t think djinn are capable of physically changing a person but you can ask for glamouring and making the illusions that you are different. There are djinn who can make you appear prettier or sexier through illusions and glamour magick. This is what I know. Vampires also have this ability of glamouring.
My Cleopatra/Marid did physically change my bone structure (from hunch back to straight posture, etc.) as well as making me look nicer (this one through tricking people's perception of me, illusions, etc.) but I have since learnt the error of requesting for such changes (this was also one of her lessons for me). Also they can improve a person's language, physical strength etc. but I would caution against making childish request, wishes.. mine was given and I dislike it sincerely. That was her sincere intention as a close friend of mine

My experience with my Cleopatra Jinn is that she can be very very very extremely annoying, destructive, vain and cheeky especially for the naive.
Truthfully, all females are like that in actuality. And she even remarked I was the only mentor she considered a friend. And I still have wounds to prove it.. lol

The cheekiest lesson I learnt from her is to be happy with what you have. Beauty is skin deep. It is inside the heart. Also, despite what everyone says, love does have it's good and bad.

When a powerful entity that can shape shift to anything decided to manifest as an extremely old woman in her first manifestation to me, that means something. Her later manifestations were always of a rather attractive older African woman of stature with ceremonial garb (very un-sexy), never a sexy beautiful young sex doll.
Weirdly, makes you wonder why she didn't appear as the most beautiful lady ever just to impress a man? Especially when she always say she loves me...

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Strash24 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:48 am My experience with my Cleopatra Jinn is that she can be very very very extremely annoying, destructive, vain and cheeky especially for the naive.

Truthfully, all females are like that in actuality.
Might I mention that if you approach all females as though you’ve already decided they are annoying, destructive, vain, and cheeky, you’re not going to have the greatest of interactions with them. I can say that if I had the sense that someone was prejudging me in that way, I’d minimize the amount of contact I had with them. I save my time and energy for the ones who reciprocate the respect I have for them.

I used to tolerate being treated as inferior, hoping I could convince the other person otherwise. You know what? It never happened. People with that attitude can’t be changed from the outside. I’m no longer willing to spend effort campaigning to convince others that I am a worthwhile person deserving the same respect as they are. If we’re not already on the same page in the mutual-respect department, they can color me GONE.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”