new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

To be honest I never had that attitude towards female like that prior to meeting my Cleopatra Djinn and ironically she was the one who instilled that belief in me during one of our arguments..

Just to prove a point she actually brought out the worst habits of the females around me to prove her point...

Now I am horrified of females... Lol

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I can only say that any woman with a healthy self-image, and who knows that she can bring a lot of positive things to a relationship, will flee immediately from the prospect of attaching herself to a partner who is prejudging her and all females as bad. They’re not going to stick around to convince the prospective partner otherwise; they’re going to NOPE out of there and find a partner who reciprocates the live and respect they have to offer.

I suspect flesh-and-blood women and female spirits alike won’t respond in a positive manner to being prejudged in this way. If you want beneficial interaction from either group, be beneficial yourself.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Strash24
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Exactly. My Cleopatra Jinn changed me alot.
I was the exact opposite and was actually very understanding of women and very easy going.
Trust me, this happened because she actually became a possessive pseudo wife and didn't like me being around women.
There are alot of stories of spirit spouses becoming over protective of their keepers and husbands and pushing them away from actual women.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have been told that djinns can adjust subtle chemical regulators like glands and production of hormones. This can help change your appearance in the sense that having an imbalance can cause unwanted physical changes, and so to receive a recalibration or adjustment can help you shed unwanted weight, or gain wanted weight. At least, that is what I was told. :@ 0:)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Djinn / Genie”