Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, I've had some trickery in my keep and I'm posting lots of questions to help get to the bottom of this. Firstly, my two djinns keep telling me they have the ability to grant magnificent wishes, such as wishing for DA spirits to have feelings for me, the ability to grant me a death wish when I need to, looking into the future to see my death, and so forth. How powerful are these wishes? Is this even possible?

No unbound tricksters. My servitors are sure of it.

I'm dealing with a Jann and a Hatif right now.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Strash24
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Hi there.

Depending on the wishes. I worked with a powerful Cleopatra Marid and the wishes were extremely powerful but I regretted having them. The wishes came through and all weird stuff happened.

My personal advice is not to wish haphazardly and decide what you really wanted.

The only positive outcome I had was that the Djinn was very forthcoming and truthful about her negativity in granting the wishes.

If you're thinking of working with a djinn, please take extra precautions and not just make wishes without thinking of the consequences.

I made a stupid wish privately (that was not harming others at all) for my own usage and have regretted it to this day. Something about my posture and mannerism.

I now have a crooked shoulder to show off 🤣

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Strash24
new here
new here

Also to add to the above, don't be afraid to clear up misunderstandings with your Djinns.

My personal advice is not to make stupid wishes. I was shown a glimpse of the potential apocalypse from my Egyptian Marid Djinn and Nympho companions when I was high and I was scared to death. This was based on their own religious beliefs and my own (Abrahamic faith).

It might seem cool and it does tie well with all the major religions and culture but I didn't appreciate it.

It made me read up on all the actual facts of doomsday and till today they (my entities) are working hard to make me forget them.

Just discuss first with them and use rationality when doing such things or wishing for things.

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I can't say yet that I got any big wish fulfilled. I even stopped ordering them. I have been asking for peace, magical spiritual guidance and the development of my psychic abilities, of course I do exercises almost daily.

But a boss of mine used to say, be careful what you want, you can get it, and it may not be how you expected it to be and that goes for everything in real life.

I have reduced my anxiety attacks and I feel good, that alone is fine for me.

My greatest wish and I told my spirits is to get in touch with them more easily, to develop my clairvoyance and clairaudience.

And as much as you can help me I'm very grateful.

Strash24
new here
new here

I used to have (and still have) panic attacks especially when I am not sure what is affecting me.

Not to scare you and all, one of my entities helped me when I was just beginning my business and in the end, it began a huge depressive episode for me when I realized it wasn't what I wanted (in terms of being tied to it and also how some of the entities were not willing for me to leave the business alone).

Even now, I am still feeling the pain, the crappiness of it all. So think carefully what we all really wanted and not just rush into wishes, etc.

I didn't really make any wishes for my own business but the entities were very helpful and in the end, it was still problematic. Now I am contemplating becoming a monk.. lol

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I made a wish once. The way it went down was ugly but I got the wish. The regret here is what happened to achieve the goal. I did get what I wanted and am happy for that.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I have a Golden Djinn (not from CH) that will sometimes decide on her own not to grant a wish because she doesn't think it's in my best interest. She's very motherly and wants only what's best for me <3 I ordered her a white jade rabbit carving a couple weeks ago. I'm really excited to see her reaction because white jade is one of her favorite offerings.

I just got an Adel Djinn (I'll refer to as N) from CH and he definitely has a bit of a darker nature. I made a wish to help handle a problematic family member and I'm interested in seeing how that turns out. I was very careful with my wording and made it very clear that there were hard limits on the manifestation (the wish cannot affect this person's livelihood or health, for example). I'm looking forward to see what else N and I will be able to do together in the future :)

they/them

Return to “Djinn / Genie”