Cleopatra Djinn and gender

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Seems the reviews in CH shop are only for female cleopatra djinns, is there anyone in the forum who has a male cleopatra djinn?
Any difference between the two?
Does it even make sense for the djinn to differentiate the gender? As I uderstood djinns are shapeshifters..

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:50 am Seems the reviews in CH shop are only for female cleopatra djinns, is there anyone in the forum who has a male cleopatra djinn?
Does it even make sense for the djinn to differentiate the gender? As I uderstood djinns are shapeshifters..
My first Cleo djinn is a male, he was a custom conjure though instead of a prebound which seem to be mostly female. His energy isn't really all that different then the female Cleo djinn that are here, but it is masculine energy. They all have very bold seductive energy, they are all charming and encouraging so I guess its more of how they go about working with their energies. His energy has always felt a little more forward were the girls are more drawing, which might be a difference in the way they use their seductive energy, but I still wouldn't say he is more inclined to be overly aggressive or pushy with his abilities in any way compared to the ladies. And honestly that could just be the dynamics of my group so all in all it might come down to which energy presentation you are most drawn to, feminine or masculine. When it comes to shape-shifting I honestly haven't seen them do that much with the appearance they choose as spirits to appear to me as.

Now with manifesting in the physical realm that has been fun bc between them and some of the dragons and fae, they all have the abilities to show up as creatures (insects, frogs, dogs, cats, birds) and then it requires me to be able to know if it even is them and then who it is based on energy. My dragons enjoy being different types of flying bugs, the fae here love to show up as frogs for some reason and the amount of frogs that are around my house has definitely grown since their arrival, and the djinn seem to be more random animal types but it is also super rare for them to manifest this way as they prefer to be energy cloud looking manifestations. The fae also love to manifest as little flying zippies that look like bugs to get the cat to chase them, its really funny to watch.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

draco_star898 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:06 pm
Angelik wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:50 am Seems the reviews in CH shop are only for female cleopatra djinns, is there anyone in the forum who has a male cleopatra djinn?
My first Cleo djinn is a male, he was a custom conjure though instead of a prebound which seem to be mostly female. His energy isn't really all that different then the female Cleo djinn that are here, but it is masculine energy. They all have very bold seductive energy, they are all charming and encouraging so I guess its more of how they go about working with their energies. His energy has always felt a little more forward were the girls are more drawing, which might be a difference in the way they use their seductive energy, but I still wouldn't say he is more inclined to be overly aggressive or pushy with his abilities in any way compared to the ladies. And honestly that could just be the dynamics of my group so all in all it might come down to which energy presentation you are most drawn to, feminine or masculine. When it comes to shape-shifting I honestly haven't seen them do that much with the appearance they choose as spirits to appear to me as.

Now with manifesting in the physical realm that has been fun bc between them and some of the dragons and fae, they all have the abilities to show up as creatures (insects, frogs, dogs, cats, birds) and then it requires me to be able to know if it even is them and then who it is based on energy. My dragons enjoy being different types of flying bugs, the fae here love to show up as frogs for some reason and the amount of frogs that are around my house has definitely grown since their arrival, and the djinn seem to be more random animal types but it is also super rare for them to manifest this way as they prefer to be energy cloud looking manifestations. The fae also love to manifest as little flying zippies that look like bugs to get the cat to chase them, its really funny to watch.
Thanks draco_star898!

That is cute that your spirits shapeshifts as animals!

I was thinking to get a cleoptra djinn at one point, but I only get male spirits if humanoid type... From your description seems a male would be good for me!

Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a female Cleopatra unbound from CH and I can attest to their stubbornness and loyalty.

Fiercely protective but highly jealous. She is also very powerful and we had our fights but still friends till today.

If you're looking for a lover and serious companion, I can recommend her to you.. 😂

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Judgement24 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:04 pm I have a female Cleopatra unbound from CH and I can attest to their stubbornness and loyalty.

Fiercely protective but highly jealous. She is also very powerful and we had our fights but still friends till today.

If you're looking for a lover and serious companion, I can recommend her to you.. 😂
Thanks for the suggestion!

Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

No worries. Do read up more on the Marid Djinns as well. Mine was a female Marid Djinn who became an unbound after awhile.

Very powerful in ancient magick which scares me at times.. lol
Last edited by Judgement24 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15

Return to “Djinn / Genie”