You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Volkh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aslayah
Zodiac:

I thought I could make this post here and ask about this specific djinn since I didn’t really see any other threads about them. I recently bought a female hinnagami djinn from Lady Tia (she surprised me with her fast responses) who I am now currently bonding with along with the other spirits in the keep.

So If anyone else has kept/currently keeps this sort of djinn, I’d like for you to share any experiences, general things you happen to know or have learned, stories, advice, etc about hinnagami djinn.

Any info or just a quick little story time is definitely welcome, no matter how small or brief. I do have some general info that Lady Tia has about the hinnagami from her site so I’ll share it here if anyone is curious:

Hinnagami are powerful spirits from Toyama Prefecture. They reside in dolls or jewelry and grant their owners’ wishes.
A hinnagami will grant its owner any wish that he or she desires. Families who own hinnagami quickly become rich and powerful; and people who become rich and famous very quickly are sometimes suspected of owning hinnagami.
if a new request is not made as soon as a wish is granted, the hinnagami will demand, “What is next?” These spirits sole purpose is to please their companions .Hinnagami cling to their companion obsessively and never leave their sides. A hinnagami’s attachment is so powerful, in fact, that even death cannot separate it from its companion When a hinnagami’s creator dies, the hinnagami will follow.
As spirit companions they will grant any wish especially wishes involving money.

And I do have some notes about what I learned about K (the spirit I bought), but from this post I would like to know any little tidbits some other people may wish to share about these kinds of djinn.

Idk if anyone would be interested to know about K, but I’d like to start the conversation by sharing my own experience coming across her and what I do have permission to share (I don’t want to share anything she wouldn’t want).

So to start, I learned about Lady Tia from a interview she did (on YouTube) and after listening to the video, I decided to go check out her shop on Etsy. Prior to this experience, I had never bought anything on Etsy before so at first I didn’t really know how to go about it— despite that, I still managed to find her official site and browsed for a bit. That was when I first came across listings for the hinnagami djinn and I was drawn in. She had other kinds of djinn there (aside from other kinds of spirits) that I hadn’t heard of. I clicked on one of the listings for the hinnagami (which was a male prebound) and since I didn’t exactly know how to reach Lady Tia, I messaged her from that listing to ask some questions and reach out.

I already mentioned this above, but i was very surprised how fast she responded! I think it was within the same hour (definitely the same day, at least) she got back to my messages and I talked with her a bit more. One thing led to another, and after I asked her if there were any spirits who may wish to join me and my other spirits, K was one of the spirits she shared (the first). However at that point K hadn’t been listed yet so in a way the timing of it was kind of by chance. Due to some circumstances, I couldn’t get her right away (I would get paid in a few days from that time) and had to wait until about the end of the week. Still, I appreciate that Lady Tia worked w me on that and when the time came, I went for it!

As for K, when I first read her description I was definitely left with a good impression and i know it doesn’t do the spirit itself full justice, but she sounded absolutely lovely and fiery! (At least to me lol)

Her description mentioned her assertiveness and I admit I was also definitely drawn to that aspect of her. Currently, she has been with me for about two weeks (maybe 3). By that, I mean since I received her vessel, info, and the other things she came with in the mail.

Anyway, that’s pretty much my experience with K so far and how I came across her. Anyway, if anyone else has hinnagami djinn, would like to share any feedback about them, or share some experiences, please do.

Have a good rest of your day/night,

with peace and love, meep.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

xxmeep wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:05 am I thought I could make this post here and ask about this specific djinn since I didn’t really see any other threads about them. I recently bought a female hinnagami djinn from Lady Tia (she surprised me with her fast responses) who I am now currently bonding with along with the other spirits in the keep.

So If anyone else has kept/currently keeps this sort of djinn, I’d like for you to share any experiences, general things you happen to know or have learned, stories, advice, etc about hinnagami djinn.

Any info or just a quick little story time is definitely welcome, no matter how small or brief. I do have some general info that Lady Tia has about the hinnagami from her site so I’ll share it here if anyone is curious:

Hinnagami are powerful spirits from Toyama Prefecture. They reside in dolls or jewelry and grant their owners’ wishes.
A hinnagami will grant its owner any wish that he or she desires. Families who own hinnagami quickly become rich and powerful; and people who become rich and famous very quickly are sometimes suspected of owning hinnagami.
if a new request is not made as soon as a wish is granted, the hinnagami will demand, “What is next?” These spirits sole purpose is to please their companions .Hinnagami cling to their companion obsessively and never leave their sides. A hinnagami’s attachment is so powerful, in fact, that even death cannot separate it from its companion When a hinnagami’s creator dies, the hinnagami will follow.
As spirit companions they will grant any wish especially wishes involving money.

And I do have some notes about what I learned about K (the spirit I bought), but from this post I would like to know any little tidbits some other people may wish to share about these kinds of djinn.

Idk if anyone would be interested to know about K, but I’d like to start the conversation by sharing my own experience coming across her and what I do have permission to share (I don’t want to share anything she wouldn’t want).

So to start, I learned about Lady Tia from a interview she did (on YouTube) and after listening to the video, I decided to go check out her shop on Etsy. Prior to this experience, I had never bought anything on Etsy before so at first I didn’t really know how to go about it— despite that, I still managed to find her official site and browsed for a bit. That was when I first came across listings for the hinnagami djinn and I was drawn in. She had other kinds of djinn there (aside from other kinds of spirits) that I hadn’t heard of. I clicked on one of the listings for the hinnagami (which was a male prebound) and since I didn’t exactly know how to reach Lady Tia, I messaged her from that listing to ask some questions and reach out.

I already mentioned this above, but i was very surprised how fast she responded! I think it was within the same hour (definitely the same day, at least) she got back to my messages and I talked with her a bit more. One thing led to another, and after I asked her if there were any spirits who may wish to join me and my other spirits, K was one of the spirits she shared (the first). However at that point K hadn’t been listed yet so in a way the timing of it was kind of by chance. Due to some circumstances, I couldn’t get her right away (I would get paid in a few days from that time) and had to wait until about the end of the week. Still, I appreciate that Lady Tia worked w me on that and when the time came, I went for it!

As for K, when I first read her description I was definitely left with a good impression and i know it doesn’t do the spirit itself full justice, but she sounded absolutely lovely and fiery! (At least to me lol)

Her description mentioned her assertiveness and I admit I was also definitely drawn to that aspect of her. Currently, she has been with me for about two weeks (maybe 3). By that, I mean since I received her vessel, info, and the other things she came with in the mail.

Anyway, that’s pretty much my experience with K so far and how I came across her. Anyway, if anyone else has hinnagami djinn, would like to share any feedback about them, or share some experiences, please do.

Hi

There's this post

viewtopic.php?p=823321#p823321

A quick google search revealed websites talking about Hinnagami being Yokai (spirits from Japanese folklore) and some Etsy listings calling them Djinn but with the exact same wording as the folklore sites.

From that, they don't seem to be known as a type of Djinn, in terms of the classic Arabic classifications. But sometimes I think some sellers call a wish granting spirit 'Djinn', because that is what some people think of Djinn as.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
xxmeep
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:11 pm
xxmeep wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:05 am I thought I could make this post here and ask about this specific djinn since I didn’t really see any other threads about them. I recently bought a female hinnagami djinn from Lady Tia (she surprised me with her fast responses) who I am now currently bonding with along with the other spirits in the keep.

Hi

There's this post

viewtopic.php?p=823321#p823321

A quick google search revealed websites talking about Hinnagami being Yokai (spirits from Japanese folklore) and some Etsy listings calling them Djinn but with the exact same wording as the folklore sites.

From that, they don't seem to be known as a type of Djinn, in terms of the classic Arabic classifications. But sometimes I think some sellers call a wish granting spirit 'Djinn', because that is what some people think of Djinn as.
Interesting. So far I’ve only seen Lady Tia have the hinnagami djinn and I suppose it doesn’t really matter if she’s a djinn or not. I do wonder more about this specific type of spirit though. I browsed the link you sent but unfortunately there wasn’t much there about the hinnagami specifically— still, I appreciated you sharing it and reading a bit of what was there. I’ll see what else I can find online— maybe with any luck, I’ll come across some more info or just stories of experiences w this kind of spirit. Maybe I can look more into the Yokai —?

Thanks!

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I have two in my family. One from Lady Tia and one from KatyKat. I am still in the bonding process. Plus, I am, unfortunately, blind and death the spirit Interaction, so there is nothing really to report.

I didn't even notice the Djinn part until this post. Lol. I was struck by the fact that they bond with me for eternity of lifetimes. I have the spell from CH that allows for this too but I only use it to take my spells with me until such time as my Companion communication vastly improves and I can ask them one by one.

0:) >:) ||.||
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

There is a hinnagami djinn in my family from Lady Tia and I have found it very hard to bond with him for some reason compared to other djinn in my family. After a year I'm still not very close with him and I am unsure how to improve on our bond. I haven't brought in any others companions from Lady Tia either so I'm unsure if I have trouble with her bindings in general or not.

xxmeep
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Neter wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:32 pm I have two in my family. One from Lady Tia and one from KatyKat. I am still in the bonding process. Plus, I am, unfortunately, blind and death the spirit Interaction, so there is nothing really to report.

I didn't even notice the Djinn part until this post. Lol. I was struck by the fact that they bond with me for eternity of lifetimes. I have the spell from CH that allows for this too but I only use it to take my spells with me until such time as my Companion communication vastly improves and I can ask them one by one.
ohh I feel 🥺 do you have the spirit filter communication spell? I have that one too. Aside from help w my spirit companions, I feel that it helps me communicate with my spirits.
Last edited by xxmeep on Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxmeep
new here
new here
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:38 pm There is a hinnagami djinn in my family from Lady Tia and I have found it very hard to bond with him for some reason compared to other djinn in my family. After a year I'm still not very close with him and I am unsure how to improve on our bond. I haven't brought in any others companions from Lady Tia either so I'm unsure if I have trouble with her bindings in general or not.
I haven’t bought anything from KatyKat. Maybe I’ll look into them later. I am curious — what are some of the differences you’ve noticed between your hinnagami djinn and your other kinds of djinn? (About specific things, or just in general so far). Why do you think they may be a bit harder to bond with?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

xxmeep wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:31 pm
Neter wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:32 pm I have two in my family. One from Lady Tia and one from KatyKat. I am still in the bonding process. Plus, I am, unfortunately, blind and death the spirit Interaction, so there is nothing really to report.

ohh I feel 🥺 do you have the spirit filter communication spell? I have that one too. Aside from help w my spirit companions, I feel that it helps me communicate with my spirits.
I too have this spell, on a ring. I've had great experiences with it! I also have psychic tunnels, which helps me a lot with communication.

🦇♦️🦇
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

xxmeep wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:36 pm
draco_star898 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:38 pm There is a hinnagami djinn in my family from Lady Tia and I have found it very hard to bond with him for some reason compared to other djinn in my family. After a year I'm still not very close with him and I am unsure how to improve on our bond. I haven't brought in any others companions from Lady Tia either so I'm unsure if I have trouble with her bindings in general or not.
I haven’t bought anything from KatyKat. Maybe I’ll look into them later. I am curious — what are some of the differences you’ve noticed between your hinnagami djinn and your other kinds of djinn? (About specific things, or just in general so far). Why do you think they may be a bit harder to bond with?
Usually its a sense or feeling of their energies and knowing how they want to be seen during meditation. I can usually recieve either intrinsic knowledge or channel information about them and how they'd like to bond and work together or what offerings they'd like. Some desire a very close bond and want to be included and involved in all aspects of my life. A few are here to help me achieve specific goals and are more observers then being involved in every single thing. They do care, but its like the difference between extroverts and introverts. With the Hinnagami I just have never really gotten a good feel for his energy and personality. Which is sad because I was very excited to have him in the family, but the connection just isn't very strong. I don't want to say he isn't here because I can feel some energy, but its just very faint. :/

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

xxmeep wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:31 pm

No, I don't have that spell yet although I did add it to my wishlist when I discovered it earlier this week Thanks for the recommendation.

0:) >:) ||.||

Return to “Djinn / Genie”