Is there a way to contact the “transcended witches”?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There is one particular type of “Witch” as referred to in some forms of folklore, the ones who are able to manifest magick in this realm and have dominion over manipulation of natural magick or nature if they exist?

Would they be willing to talk also?

You sometimes hear them referred to as “The Witch of (Area)” and so on with supernatural feats attributed to them at where they lurk or by any eyewitnesses.

Think I mentioned them last time but if they do, is it possible to contact them in any way you think? Since basically if they do exist it’s likely they know almost everything there is to know.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

You might need to track down an area with a legend like you are describing, then travel there to investigate. APing there is an option, but if you do, go with protection because the Witch of XYZ might not be a fan of unexpected, uninvited visitors. Picture some random stranger popping up in your living room... would you welcome them in without ascertaining their motives at the very least, would you grab them by the collar and haul them out the door immediately, would you clock them with a right hook to the jaw and THEN haul them out the door? Or would you do worse to them in the attempt to Terminate Potential Threats With Extreme Prejudice?

I suspect that any such legendary beings have already been visited by everything from legitimate would-be learners to juvenile edgelords trying to scare themselves to would-be exorcists. Only they can say whether they’re willing to entertain any more such interaction. And you might have to prove yourself to any such being (if they let you stick around) before they’re willing to share any info.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

There is always the option of ordering a custom binding from creepyhollows and have them make a channel/portal to the witch along with the necessary protections.....then you can contact the witch :]

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I'm not sure if this falls under your definition of "transcended witches" but I ever received a free binding from CH - a set of morimani ritual stones - that allows contact with one of the oldest living witches residing in the astral realm as well as the oldest coven of spirits of witches. I haven't connected with them, but have tried meditating with the stones and placing them under the pillows while sleeping. Had very interesting dreams & insightful perspectives on certain challenges that plagued me for a while. You may wish to enquire with CH support if it helps.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”