Can BA entities/creatures that manifest in the physical be hunted, and have they been?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

And did beings start to leave our wilds or what after we started making roads + industrialising and logging forests? Still even for cities they only take up a small portion of the earth. Though there might be towns out there in the countryside.

There are also still some sightings of beings like the creature who’s appearance from the sighting supposedly inspired the BOB creepypasta story’s writing. Or many others.

Some places in the world have had a history of frequent disappearances of humans that could not be explained?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QE5U5DUPgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhkgXOUDetc

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Forgot to add, if hunted down where do you think the creatures’ remains went? If somebody more knowledge could answer. Because of the time they would find atleast some remains right?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I don't think we can say for certain that they actually lived on our plane but from my point of view to them being physical, they might just manifested at some times with physical bodies to disappear in the next moment, going back to their plane/realm. I see it like with ET's, they visit but never stick around for too long. That would explain why we don't find bones or anything. I think they have been more active on our plane in the old days, but it got too crowded by time and they left.

Another example, some fairies and elves used "Glamor" or "Glamour" to not be seen by humans. Or turn the environment to another place in our eyes, so that we weren't able to see them. Maybe some human caught a glimpse of them and that's how the legends and if you will even creepy pasta came to be. The beings can also disguise themselves like us. People might've been abducted to other dimensions and places, again a reference to ET activity. A lot of beings kidnapped humans and I'm sure they still do. The areas you're thinking off are the main spots where a lot of paranormal activity is noted, speculated to be huge portals or having massive energy for that.

If they were hunted down, it could be they buried the remains or destroyed it as they might saw it as an act of purification. You know how people have thought back then. Why should they tell anybody of where to find the ashes or whatever? Or maybe the remains just dissolve cause they don't belong here anyway.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:I don't think we can say for certain that they actually lived on our plane but from my point of view to them being physical, they might just manifested at some times with physical bodies to disappear in the next moment, going back to their plane/realm. I see it like with ET's, they visit but never stick around for too long. That would explain why we don't find bones or anything. I think they have been more active on our plane in the old days, but it got too crowded by time and they left.

Another example, some fairies and elves used "Glamor" or "Glamour" to not be seen by humans. Or turn the environment to another place in our eyes, so that we weren't able to see them. Maybe some human caught a glimpse of them and that's how the legends and if you will even creepy pasta came to be. The beings can also disguise themselves like us. People might've been abducted to other dimensions and places, again a reference to ET activity. A lot of beings kidnapped humans and I'm sure they still do. The areas you're thinking off are the main spots where a lot of paranormal activity is noted, speculated to be huge portals or having massive energy for that.

If they were hunted down, it could be they buried the remains or destroyed it as they might saw it as an act of purification. You know how people have thought back then. Why should they tell anybody of where to find the ashes or whatever? Or maybe the remains just dissolve cause they don't belong here anyway.
You can apparently sometimes still see those beings manifest in the Black Forest of Germany or the deep woods of Romania(Forgot the name).

Certain alchemists wanted some beings’ remains or body parts to use their vibrational properties for elixirs to enhance their own in whatever ways, and often sought to buy them. So how would this have went?

Those walking that path searched sometimes for the ‘horn of a unicorn’ and any other e.g. ‘fang, horn, claw or blood of (creature name)’. That’s not to say it’s really ethical if they did manage to hunt down creatures that did not provoke us first for components.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Sorry I meant for those who would have tried to go for the parts and their success in getting their hands on them. Could the reason why you don't hear recounts of elixirs being made due to that the remains fade from our version of the Earthen plane?

To give a summary of what it was. Practical Alchemy is/was a path of using physical things for their metaphysical, astral and energetic components to affect your own vibrations in whatever way it gets altered.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Wonderful question, and unfortunately there's no conclusive way to answer it. Is it possible that they have done this yes, is there any proof of it no. Not at this time anyhow.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Why only focus on BA beings?
Why don't we also try to hunt down WA beings?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Would there have been any remains from humans that were harmed/killed by said beings with marks still on them?
conxtion wrote:Why only focus on BA beings?
Why don't we also try to hunt down WA beings?
Because they killed or ripped people apart without provocation? Hence it was more ethical to go after them.

Not saying it was good of them at all to do that but alchemists did try to find unicorn horns to use in ingredients. They probably failed to find genuine ones most likely.

Also the point of asking this question was to talk about if there are any traces left behind by certain beings on the earthen plane, and if they could actually ‘touch’ the physical or directly interact with it.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

In the Bible, God killed many people too, eg drowning them in the Red (?)Sea after Moses has passed through, sending plagues to Egypt and killing their first-born, etc. I think God killed more people than all the BA beings combined. What do you think?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I'm going to go with my original recommendation, both in the astral and physical realms: if they're leaving you and your loved ones alone, give them a wide berth. Picking a fight with anyone or anything that wasn't bothering you first, no matter who or what it is, is not WA.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”