Are some places on this earth more paranormal-connected?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:After doing this the next list of things to do will be to someday visit Hoia Baciu forest in Romania once I'm free to do so.
OOooooo. I'm gonna need to google this place!

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Do you think population of people and wilderness/urban ratio could affect whether some places on this plane are more open or not? And including willingness of entities to prowl the wilderness around it?

Also to say I think different collections of suburbs and cities or suburbs in general run on different ideals including having different magickal intent (Whether they know it or not). For example the one I lived in previously seemed to have a belief system that was successful in reducing entropy within the intent of their work involving their territory.

They attempt to be relaxed in how to approach negativity, and that seemed to reduce its metaphysical influence from seeping out into the population or open to create entropy. With 'precautions' but a great emphasis on reducing 'the deal' they posed and not focusing on them, which works to a degree when comparing it to this new run-down area.

Where there is more chaos/entropy, risk as aresult but also more 'growth' and things going on.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 298
Spelled Number: 202
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This article is relevant, especially the map of the 7 main chakras of Planet Earth towards the end.
https://foreverconscious.com/chakras-earth-ley-lines

If you like that, here is an expanded list of 156 http://www.librarising.com/esoterica/ea ... mprpo7FAyI

When you get into it, you can sense energy lines and nodes everywhere in nature, not just in these major locations. They have an increased 'paranormal' facility and can be used to invisibly set up your own outdoor meditation spot.

Stone circles locations - I think the shamans /druids / priests in the British Isles during the stone circle building era (late neolithic /bronze age) used a different method to select a spot to place a circle.

I would call it a kind of pagan nature aesthetic. I noticed this when I visited the Castlerigg circle in the Lake District. As you walk up the field from the gate by the lane, where tourist buses park, you can't see much and there's nothing impressive. If you walk a few yards outside the circle it also just looks like a nice Lake District view. But when you stand central inside the circle, the entire landscape just clicks into place around you, you see the 360 degrees panorama of crescent hills interlocking all the way around the horizon. It's like a natural amphitheatre with only the sky beyond it, which at night would have been impressive from that viewing spot.

I then noticed that in other stone circle locations. Sometimes just part of the horizon interlocked in that smooth waves of hills way. To me it was a tangible thing. My brother in law who was not into mystical stuff saw it too once I'd pointed it out. It was like being in the mind of the priest shaman who chose that location thousands of years before, using this aesthetic. I remember thinking they had the whole of nature to choose from then for their perfect location. The shaman priest, acting as architect perhaps, could choose the most desirable view for many miles around. There were no housing estates or business parks in the way thousands of years ago.

I dare say the natural energies and ley lines would have been good in each spot too. The services or rites practised there will also have amplified the natural paranormal vibes.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Second link doesn't work for some reason but good find.

Chewie
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”