new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Fireshadow wrote:... well, I see you are new here. ( I was going to make a stupid joke, about you being our lost father/creator, but I'm not cause you're in pain).

But you know there could be a reason why you came to a spiritkeeping forum right?
If it was your destiny to go and find some spells, you would have gone to a different forum.
( I know many other forums, and spellcrasters who can help you with spells.... but you being here, kinda reminded me on how I came here... it was in a very strange way as well. I was looking for spells to have a wish come true, and someone mentioned djinn and CH to me on another forum, and so I came here...in the end the djinn didn't grant my wish, but I found much more happiness )
Creepy Hollows is the Wallmart of spiritkeepers. When we are speaking about justice, I think about certain spirits who can make sure justice is served nicely on a silver plate.
When you're speaking about the detective that needs to have his*** kicked, and do a better job, I know there are certain spirits who can help with that as well.
To give examples: my courtwind and fire fae work very well in that department. I'm not sure if you're more for the Dark Arts by your chosen name on this forum... but some spirits can bring messages of the dead if I remember correctly. Maybe bindings with immortals could also bring much to you...
I honestly ordered some readings two days ago, that I think may be of some use to you:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/messages ... eyond.html
( I guess it can provide you with answers)
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html
( the last one is if you think you're guided to this place to become a spiritkeeper)

So my advise to you is order those readings, and then stay here for awhile. In my opinion there are no
mistakes/faults. Everything happens for a reason, and you posting here, being here... maybe you're gently guided towards your destiny.
I don't know where to begin besides saying thank you for your time you took in responding.

The more I think about it the more I believe I was led to this forum through fate. I do believe If I hadn't lost my friend I probably wouldn't be here. Not that the subjects don't interest me because I'm open minded always but now that I'm here I wont be leaving anytime soon.

As for the dark arts, I have nothing against them at all. The stronger the presence the better I like it, from what I've been through in life im not easily shaken. On the flip side of the coin i'm still going to make sure I have a fairly good protection level up at all times 1s .

Nicholas
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Smokey
Zodiac:

He'll hounds can help you get in contact with the deceased and I'll pray for you and your friend I hope your friend gets justice

Enki
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki

I just wanted to let you guys know that my friend possibly came to me in a dream not too long ago.

So I was reading up on the topic of visitations vs dreaming not long ago and from what I understand that if you have a dream where your deceased love one is in the dream it's the scenario that your're just dreaming about them. The alternative being if you have a dream and your loved one makes eye contact with you and looks right at you then they're visiting you?

So this is what happened...One evening I had to call over the building handyman to take a look at the heating system because the thermostat was up but no heat was coming out. Apparently there was some sort of air pressure that he had to release but he ended up fixing it. During the process he had a tray that was catching some of the water that came out while the air pressure was being released. So later that night I had a dream and I was standing in the kitchen looking down at the very same heating vent but it was my Chrystel holding the metal tray smiling right at me! She said something like "we've gotta fix this" I really cant quite remember the exact wording but I know she had a beautiful smile on her face.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”