Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin

My Little Dragon Helper

Post by TrueGalacticPrince »

So, my dad lost his small pocket knife and told me and my mom to keep a look out for it cuz he might have dropped it somewhere. I was like "Okay" but thought that if he lost it wall walking we probably won't find it.

Ten minutes later my dad changed his pants and found the knife in his pants pocket. He thought this was freaky cuz he hadn't worn those pants for awhile and didn't know how the pocket knife got there.

I couldn't help but giggle cuz I had a feeling that it was one of my companions who put it there. I asked the Keep if anyone of them put my dad's knife in those pants? One of my spirits stepped forward and said yes that it was E (my pet dragon) who did it. I thanked E cuz my dad would have been in a sour mood all day if he couldn't find that knife.

I continued to talk to E for a bit just to catch up. Then I remembered that I got these new stone from a shop that I needed help with identifying. The shop said they were Boji Stones but after doing further research I think they could be Moqui Marbles (Shaman Stone). They look very similar and have similar abilities.
The difference is that Boji Stones are made of Pyrite, Palladium, Fossil, and Petrified Bone.
Wall Moqui Marbles consist of iron oxide and sandstone.

I think they were mislabeled as Boji Stones so I asked E if he could identify them cuz it would be nice to know which stone I'm working with. E said yes then he went silent. My pendulum was swinging in a circle like a lodeing screen on a computer. It lasted for a full minute then E came back and said that these were Shaman Stones not Boji Stones. I graciously thanked him and asked if he would like me to get him something as an offering cuz he has been really helpful. He thought about this for a second. The pendulum swinging in a circle again, but ended up saying no. I guess if you need help with identifying crystals and stones go to a dragon. They'd more than likely can tell you what's what and they can tell you the best way to use them for what you want to accomplish.

I want to connect with my companions more and astral travel safely. E said, "With the size of those stones you'll be able to do all of that." I guess that means that they have enough power to accomplish what I wish to do. He also told me that they would work best for meditation.
E slightly scolded me and said to stop putting stones under my pillow. "They ravage your sleep." He says. "Just keep them near your head that's good enough." Some stones aren't meant to be used wall sleeping so we talked a bit about that as well. How they can mess with your third eye and with your unconscious mind.

He truly is a great companion.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Re: My Little Dragon Helper

Post by featheredstar »

What a wonderful relationship you have with your spirits. I've been in a funk lately and can tell that I'm about ready to step out of it, and this is only encouragement on my side to start pushing out of it. Thanks for sharing this experience!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Post by lolaberry »

TrueGalacticPrince wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:34 pm
So, my dad lost his small pocket knife and told me and my mom to keep a look out for it cuz he might have dropped it somewhere. I was like "Okay" but thought that if he lost it wall walking we probably won't find it.

Ten minutes later my dad changed his pants and found the knife in his pants pocket. He thought this was freaky cuz he hadn't worn those pants for awhile and didn't know how the pocket knife got there.

I couldn't help but giggle cuz I had a feeling that it was one of my companions who put it there. I asked the Keep if anyone of them put my dad's knife in those pants? One of my spirits stepped forward and said yes that it was E (my pet dragon) who did it. I thanked E cuz my dad would have been in a sour mood all day if he couldn't find that knife.

I continued to talk to E for a bit just to catch up. Then I remembered that I got these new stone from a shop that I needed help with identifying. The shop said they were Boji Stones but after doing further research I think they could be Moqui Marbles (Shaman Stone). They look very similar and have similar abilities.
The difference is that Boji Stones are made of Pyrite, Palladium, Fossil, and Petrified Bone.
Wall Moqui Marbles consist of iron oxide and sandstone.

I think they were mislabeled as Boji Stones so I asked E if he could identify them cuz it would be nice to know which stone I'm working with. E said yes then he went silent. My pendulum was swinging in a circle like a lodeing screen on a computer. It lasted for a full minute then E came back and said that these were Shaman Stones not Boji Stones. I graciously thanked him and asked if he would like me to get him something as an offering cuz he has been really helpful. He thought about this for a second. The pendulum swinging in a circle again, but ended up saying no. I guess if you need help with identifying crystals and stones go to a dragon. They'd more than likely can tell you what's what and they can tell you the best way to use them for what you want to accomplish.

I want to connect with my companions more and astral travel safely. E said, "With the size of those stones you'll be able to do all of that." I guess that means that they have enough power to accomplish what I wish to do. He also told me that they would work best for meditation.
E slightly scolded me and said to stop putting stones under my pillow. "They ravage your sleep." He says. "Just keep them near your head that's good enough." Some stones aren't meant to be used wall sleeping so we talked a bit about that as well. How they can mess with your third eye and with your unconscious mind.

He truly is a great companion.
Aww sounds fab , I love when weird goings on like this happen, I get this sort of goings on too lol. Just have to ask as I have quite a few from her but your Pet dragon , is he from Lisa? I have toyed for ages with asking her to send me one \./

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte

lolaberry wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:57 am
TrueGalacticPrince wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:34 pm
Aww sounds fab , I love when weird goings on like this happen, I get this sort of goings on too lol. Just have to ask as I have quite a few from her but your Pet dragon , is he from Lisa? I have toyed for ages with asking her to send me one \./
Yes I got him from Lisa. I got three of my companions from her actually. My Norse Tiger and Were Dragon also came from her. I've had great conversations with all of them but this is the first time my pet dragon has done something so noticable.

When K first arrived his energy was noticed sense he had high sexual energy and I was quite affected. He says that he has taken me up on my offer and has helped himself to my sexual energy whenever he pleases.

D is one who loves to make a good first impression. It only took a few days for him to show himself to me in my dreams. He has a very comforting presence. I feel less anxious about life when he's around. If you have anxiety and negativity in your life I would recommend looking in to a Norse Tiger cuz they are amazing creatures who are so affectionate.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Post by lolaberry »

Ooh thanks, I had been thinking of one, as I did a RA once and a Norse tiger was one of the 3 that came forward for me, I didn't choose him at the time. I have 2 Norse vamps from her. Gosh I have 3 dragons, a deer totem, a were Swan, a djinn and youthful dreams fae, who I've full on seen once, so I'm a huge Lisa fan lol.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte

featheredstar wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:28 pm
What a wonderful relationship you have with your spirits. I've been in a funk lately and can tell that I'm about ready to step out of it, and this is only encouragement on my side to start pushing out of it. Thanks for sharing this experience!
You're welcome. I love talking about all my companions. I feel like a bragging mom a bit. LOL

I found out that my Norse Tiger D was the one who hid my dad's pocket knife and E was the one who brought it back.

D hasn't liked how my dad's been picking on me about my weight. He's kinda a food Nazi and tries to make you feel bad about what you're eating. D just doesn't like that, he says he's being toxic. I told him that I appreciate his concern and love him for showing it but he's my father and honestly this isn't anything new he's doing. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself and my self image is so high I doubt he can put a dent in it.

When the disappearing knife trick didn't work he took one of those rubber stops on a plastic shower curtain liner that my cat ripped off and put it in my dad's swim shorts that got dried so it would melt in his pocket. My dad didn't know where it came from or how it got there. He was so confused which was hysterical. I knew that it had to be one of my companions I just wasn't sure which one and why until I asked.

He's a good companion and means well. I love him no matter what and I know he's showing his dislike for my father the best way he can without breaking the house rules. He's truly amazing and honestly, I love the activity. It makes me giggle when others are running around confused wall I'm just like, "Ha, they have no idea a spirit did that." ://

Return to “Dragons”