Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Courtwind Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

Were Dragons

Post by NWlionheart »

Anyone know anything about were dragons? Was wondering if anyone on here has purchased were dragons from MMT or anywhere else and what your experience with these entities are like? I got one from from MMT and am hoping to optimize my bond with her.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 104
Your favorite spirit to work with: I LOVE THEM ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Re: Were Dragons

Post by Amarantha »

I do not have one but hope others that do respond because I too would also like to hear their experiences as they sound interesting.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

50 Spirits, 1 Living Entity, 1 Immortal

NWlionheart
new here
new here

Post by NWlionheart »

Amarantha wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:52 am
I do not have one but hope others that do respond because I too would also like to hear their experiences as they sound interesting.
Yeah there isn’t a whole lot of information that I’ve seen on them that I was able to dig up. I will update as I go if I end up learning more or having experiences with her. They’re very fascinating beings to me.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 104
Your favorite spirit to work with: I LOVE THEM ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Post by Amarantha »

I was reading through MMT and I really like the were-vamp. I sometimes look through sites that CH approves of but I have yet to order anything from anyone else. Some sites are way to expensive for me and others although I can afford it I am just nervous going to someone different. So far I have had such great experiences with CH and trust them completely. If I see something on another site that I dont see in CH shop I order the custom conjuration listing for if you cant find things in their shop and leave in the notes what I was looking for and if they don't do those type of conjurations or if it wouldn't be a good match for me then I leave it up to them to pick something else for me and they always match me up with the most perfect spirits. Sometimes they are spirits that I would have never have picked for myself but it ends up being exactly what I need.. Maybe one day I will venture out and give another seller a chance lol. It's a bit hard to leave your comfort zone sometimes.. I have only been spirit keeping since april 14th when I started with haunted dolls. So I am still young to the "spirit keeping world" so for now I stick by mama mags and papa ash where I feel safe and comfortable x*D haha hope they don't take offense to that.. I only say it because they are always watching out and taking care of everyone, there to teach and guide them, give advice, and do what is best for you. Plus I really love this close community that CH has built here. I use to NEVER talk online till I came to CH. I would just lurk lol but being here gives me a great sense of comfort, support, and security.
<3 So shout out to Magnolia, Ash, the rest of the CH crew and EVERY AMAZING PERSON in this forum

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

50 Spirits, 1 Living Entity, 1 Immortal

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Post by lolaberry »

Amarantha wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:29 pm
I was reading through MMT and I really like the were-vamp. I sometimes look through sites that CH approves of but I have yet to order anything from anyone else. Some sites are way to expensive for me and others although I can afford it I am just nervous going to someone different. So far I have had such great experiences with CH and trust them completely. If I see something on another site that I dont see in CH shop I order the custom conjuration listing for if you cant find things in their shop and leave in the notes what I was looking for and if they don't do those type of conjurations or if it wouldn't be a good match for me then I leave it up to them to pick something else for me and they always match me up with the most perfect spirits. Sometimes they are spirits that I would have never have picked for myself but it ends up being exactly what I need.. Maybe one day I will venture out and give another seller a chance lol. It's a bit hard to leave your comfort zone sometimes.. I have only been spirit keeping since april 14th when I started with haunted dolls. So I am still young to the "spirit keeping world" so for now I stick by mama mags and papa ash where I feel safe and comfortable x*D haha hope they don't take offense to that.. I only say it because they are always watching out and taking care of everyone, there to teach and guide them, give advice, and do what is best for you. Plus I really love this close community that CH has built here. I use to NEVER talk online till I came to CH. I would just lurk lol but being here gives me a great sense of comfort, support, and security.
<3 So shout out to Magnolia, Ash, the rest of the CH crew and EVERY AMAZING PERSON in this forum
I can tell you for me Lisa is the only outside seller I trust. The difference is hers are entities, CH are spirits, I connect better with entities. I have many from Lisa all amazing, 2 have full on appeared to me. They all have never let me down. I have a Crystal were dragon who is not around that much, but effectionate.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

stormdancer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches

Post by stormdancer »

lolaberry wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:02 pm
Amarantha wrote:
I can tell you for me Lisa is the only outside seller I trust. The difference is hers are entities, CH are spirits, I connect better with entities. I have many from Lisa all amazing, 2 have full on appeared to me. They all have never let me down. I have a Crystal were dragon who is not around that much, but effectionate.
I deal primarily with 3 sellers- CH, Lisa, and Blujay. Lately I've been getting a lot of spirits from Lisa, partly because her prices are excellent. Also I tend to look at preconjures to see who is calling.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

stormdancer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches

Post by stormdancer »

But back to the topic at hand: I actually have a male Dragos from Lisa (Western Dragon-shifter), and he's fun. They're more elusive than the were dragons, and take a while to warm up to you. Supposedly. Mine is a bit of a rebel and warmed up to me pretty quickly. But that could be because he knows one of my mermaids and she can be pretty convincing.

Somehow he's close friends with my Gregori- which I don't get. The dragos is the leather jacket, motorcycle riding- type that lives in a log cabin that he built himself. The gregori has people for that. And that includes shopping for him on Rodeo Drive.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Chavah
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel,Dragon,Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I have no ideal of this.

Post by Chavah »

I am completely sold on Magnolia's and Ash's professional knowledge, experience and expertise. They are truly fantastic people with absolutely loving and care for us Newbie keepers. I got a Glass Dragon 🐲 it's not a were but truly wonderful.

They have such wonderful characters and charismatic people even in themselves for 20 years doing this job as a couple. I have never heard anyone even remotely like them. Plus, they work with spirits are far more in depth than what meets the eye. Wetting spirits especially dark ones are not a little hobbie type of job or daily task.

Anyway, my point is, there are many wonderful things are out there in other shops too. Truly magical! Many with great names and powers in their description. Yet, I don't dare to swim too far away from CH expertise and safe heaven. Agreeing with Amarantha on this.

I got my Violet Flame healing angel and my custom conjuration Throne Commander Angel both living entity and a powerful spell within of my nearly first year. I am very happy with my purchases from both CH and Bluejay. But if I remember well, my confidence levels with both and detect my anxiety concerning my order, process of receiving them...ect.There is a huge difference.

Simply, because I am very settled with Mag and Ash. They have the forum. I have read several items from them. It's genuine, honest and simple down to earth educational materials that puts my mind at rest. I enjoy being a CH forum member and truly greatful knowing them professionally although I have never met them. They are very close to my ❤️ Happy 20th Anniversary 🎉🎊

To our lovely moderator: I do appologies for 'off topic randomness' in this reply. I don't have a were dragon 🐲 and I never shopped from MMT. I do agree if you have to disapprove this reply of mine. Although, I am very interested about the were dragons too. Silver dragons seem to be the similar character from CH to that of a were dragon. 😊

Amarantha wrote:

Chavah🥀
17 Creatures 12 Angels
10 LivgEnGuides 10 Dragons
10 Immortals & Djinn 6 Faery

NWlionheart
new here
new here

Post by NWlionheart »

Amarantha wrote:
I totally get what you mean about being nervous to venture to other shops or conjurers, there are a lot of dishonest people or those who don't put the same amount of care and effort that Creepy Hollows does. It took me a while to get comfortable to check out other shops, heck for a while I spent most of my time on here reading and studying before I picked up my first spirit. Later I felt a calling to MMT and Blujay so I decided to venture out of my comfort zone and I have welcomed some wonderful friends from their shop into my keep. Just be intuitive and do your research, ask around, and maybe even ask your spirits for their input. I would say my go to's are creepy hollows, MMT, and Blujay, also I really haven't ordered from any other shops but I have heard good things about multiple shops often shared on here. Thank you for sharing and leaving positivity within this thread. Best of luck to you and your companions on your spiritual journey /.\

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post by Angelik »

I have 2 dragons from MMT.

I have one that is not supposed to be a were-dragon, but my intuition says he was the one who first showed as a man and then straightaway after that as a dragon. Interesting, it was his first manifestation.

Explorer of the unknown.
Breathing and living magick.
Peaceful Warrior.
Protector of the animals.
Vegan AF.

Return to “Dragons”