Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

There's a certain excitement when you are obsessively watching the tracking information on where your new spirit friend is and how much longer it is going to take to arrive.

I ordered a custom conjure silver polymorph dragon. I was eagerly watching for the mailman, pacing around. I knew that new dragon friend was close. I could sense him. I got a notification that he arrived.

I rushed to the mailbox to find it...empty. I double checked and the tracking information said that the delivery was made. I looked on the porch, the ground, and nothing. I was completely confused, and upset.

The mailman arrived, and I showed him the notification but he didn't show up until that moment. He went to my neighbor to ask if he accidentally placed it there. But the notification was ten minutes before he showed up. Ugh!

I contacted CH along with the local post office. This is craziness! At the moment, my sweet dragon is just hanging around and not as stressed about the vessel as I am. CH is currently working on this mess up by the post office. Thank goodness for bringing! I think I would be more of a wreck without it.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had our post office lose a package with two companion vessels in it for 3 weeks from another seller. It wasn't until about a week after I contacted the seller and she recalled them and bound them to spirit that the package with their vessels in it finally showed up. I wasn't very happy with my post office. I've also had the post office mistakenly put a package from ch in another person's mailbox, ch very kindly rebound everything and sent another package.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Awhhh..So totally spoiled. I do hope it'll turn up. Yeah. .. Bridging is a very good thing from Magnolia and Ash to figure. But I am sure they will help you get it rebind soon.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Lol Chavah! Yes, completely and totally spoiled. My spirits deserve it!

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I have only had one package from ch get stuck in the mail for 2 weeks. Tracking history last said it was about a half hour from where I live.. There were actually 2 packages that were supposed to arrive together and I only got one. I was getting so frustrated I wanted to drive there myself and ask for it lol.. Then when I finally did get it I sadly lost the vessel within a few days ;(

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Hello Draco, and Amarantha! Hugs and love

Oh my goodness! I can totally relate! My poor Boobrie, for some reason, got sent to South Dakota from Florida but I live in Kansas! What the heck in the world! I was supposed to get the package today but it's not even in Kansas yet!!!

Poor dragon vessel is still ...somewhere...lol

Thank you CH for all the support in these cases because I am telling you...if the customer support wasn't as amazing as it was I would be a bucket of nerves, crying in a corner!

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:48 am Hello Draco, and Amarantha! Hugs and love

Oh my goodness! I can totally relate! My poor Boobrie, for some reason, got sent to South Dakota from Florida but I live in Kansas! What the heck in the world! I was supposed to get the package today but it's not even in Kansas yet!!!

Poor dragon vessel is still ...somewhere...lol

Thank you CH for all the support in these cases because I am telling you...if the customer support wasn't as amazing as it was I would be a bucket of nerves, crying in a corner!
I guess someone wanted to take a road trip and see Mount Rushmore! x*D

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

So far I've been lucky and had only one package from another seller get lost in the bowels of the regional distribution center. It was frustrating as whenever I checked the tracking it kept saying that it was there- and had been for about 3 weeks.

And oddly enough I am currently expecting a package from CH with my new Djinnia and Dragon, and the post office is being weird.

Typically when a package gets to the distribution center it then goes to my local post office (same town and about 10 minutes down the road). And I get it the next day (usually). This time they sent it to a different town that's a little further away. I have no idea why- it's a completely different zip code.

The funny thing is that the waiting is not what's bothering me. It's the inefficiency of it all.

My Djinnia and Dragon should arrive tomorrow. |.|

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

That sounds exciting! I love dragons! I will have to look up Djinnia, though. I'm having a hard time recalling them.

Yeah, the postal service is just not very efficient at all. I can understand taking longer to get packages through because of COVID but not because they decide to send packages on longer routes.

Return to “Dragons”