You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I wasn't sure if I should place this under the Dark Arts part of the forum or not.

I have been anxiously waiting on my spirit leader's information. I received the information today! A Black Dragon! I am so excited! I was hoping that the chosen race would be a Dragon. Wish granted yay!

Anyone have personal experiences with Black Dragons as a spirit leader? Any advice?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I have a binding from Mystic Morning Treasures; R and I have been working on things together for about a year and a half now I believe, though my timing could be way off. For clarification; he's a King Guardian Dragon that I requested to have traits from Black and Red dragons (as those two types happen to be my favorite species to work with).

He has a very morbid sense of humor and is often extremely direct, and while he usually stays within the background, he's quick to ensure I get the message if something seems off. Especially regarding my safety or financial well-being. He's also very motivational. I've actually been neglecting his friendship a lot recently, but he seems to be honored that I mentioned him here, so I think our bond is still reliable. Anyhow, he's not our main "group leader" but he does manage a lot of the protective measures with my Nemesis Wraith buddy O. I'd consider those two the "co-leaders of protection". :P

Sorry, I'm not sure what more I should share. If you have more specific questions I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. For clarification, I've been working directly with purchased bindings since 2018 and with beings in general since the early 2000's. So I'm by no means an expert, and my experience could be extremely different in comparison to yours due to the difference in the entities/spirits themselves.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:14 am I have a binding from Mystic Morning Treasures; R and I have been working on things together for about a year and a half now I believe, though my timing could be way off. For clarification; he's a King Guardian Dragon that I requested to have traits from Black and Red dragons (as those two types happen to be my favorite species to work with).

He has a very morbid sense of humor and is often extremely direct, and while he usually stays within the background, he's quick to ensure I get the message if something seems off. Especially regarding my safety or financial well-being. He's also very motivational. I've actually been neglecting his friendship a lot recently, but he seems to be honored that I mentioned him here, so I think our bond is still reliable. Anyhow, he's not our main "group leader" but he does manage a lot of the protective measures with my Nemesis Wraith buddy O. I'd consider those two the "co-leaders of protection". :P

Sorry, I'm not sure what more I should share. If you have more specific questions I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. For clarification, I've been working directly with purchased bindings since 2018 and with beings in general since the early 2000's. So I'm by no means an expert, and my experience could be extremely different in comparison to yours due to the difference in the entities/spirits themselves.
Hey Muse! I wasn't really asking specific questions. I was just curious about what types of experiences I may be expecting with a black dragon as a leader. With all types of younger spirits in my keep, I don't see him being a babysitter lol.

It sounds like you have an awesome hybrid dragon! Thank you for sharing!

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

AlwaysLost wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:02 pm I wasn't sure if I should place this under the Dark Arts part of the forum or not.

I have been anxiously waiting on my spirit leader's information. I received the information today! A Black Dragon! I am so excited! I was hoping that the chosen race would be a Dragon. Wish granted yay!

Anyone have personal experiences with Black Dragons as a spirit leader? Any advice?
Hi I too have a mystic morning treasures living entity, black dragon. So firstly they are very protective if you ask them to punish someone be careful, mine has really punished people. They won't stand for anyone being off with you. House rules about what and who they can interveen in a must. Mine was custom conjured and sees me as cute, the same way we look at a hamster. They are amazing at the tasks you give them. Mine works with my wraith and draugr when guarding parking spot at home. I've seen people drive past our home and park further from where they are visiting. I adore my dragon and he insists on me having vessel close by me all the time. I thought I had lost it once he showed me where it was.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:57 am
AlwaysLost wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:02 pm I wasn't sure if I should place this under the Dark Arts part of the forum or not.

Hi I too have a mystic morning treasures living entity, black dragon. So firstly they are very protective if you ask them to punish someone be careful, mine has really punished people. They won't stand for anyone being off with you. House rules about what and who they can interveen in a must. Mine was custom conjured and sees me as cute, the same way we look at a hamster. They are amazing at the tasks you give them. Mine works with my wraith and draugr when guarding parking spot at home. I've seen people drive past our home and park further from where they are visiting. I adore my dragon and he insists on me having vessel close by me all the time. I thought I had lost it once he showed me where it was.
Hi lolaberry!

This black dragon is from CH but now I am considering Mystic Morning Treasures. I keep seeing so many positive reviews on that store. I want to at least get one entity from them.

Thank you so much for sharing! I am quite excited about working with him. His information, with his permission, said that he is going to help me with leadership skills, being stoic and strong along with self confidence. He also loves the smell of wood burning which is great because I enjoy fire pits.

I'm sure I will keep him busy lol. I have lots of goals that I want to accomplish. Well, a few huge goals broken down to smaller steps.

He just seems so amazing!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:48 am Hey Muse! I wasn't really asking specific questions. I was just curious about what types of experiences I may be expecting with a black dragon as a leader. With all types of younger spirits in my keep, I don't see him being a babysitter lol.

It sounds like you have an awesome hybrid dragon! Thank you for sharing!
Howdy, what Lola said is pretty on point when it comes to Black Dragons (imo).

I think the only things I have to personally add are that they can be hard to conversate with or reach a middle ground if you yourself aren't a little morally iffy. By that I mean, you might not bond well with one if you find yourself regularly aiming for the "right" outcome instead of the "best" logical route. However, I also specifically asked for Dark Arts to near Black Arts in nature for my friend since I work best with very dark energy over something neutral or white arts. So take that with a grain of salt, and (as mentioned in previous threads) all sellers define BA a little differently. You'd think it'd be a clear cut definition but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That said, I also think that you should absolutely look into MMT for a dragon or djinn binding if you're curious about that seller's work. I have a small group of beings from that seller; an Emperor Neb Djinn, a King Guardian Dragon, a Were-Vamp, an Ilmu Khodam, a Seraphim Angel, and an Empusa (all customs except the Khodam and Seraphim, for clarification) from her and they've been at my back through thick and thin. I can't sing enough praise for them or their conjurer tbh. As mentioned many times before, you can never have enough protection.

Also, R is thankful for your compliment.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have an amazing Black Dragon who is NOT a master spirit leader. And I have a Divine Master Spirit Leader dragon that is Black and Gold. Both of them are from Creepy Hollows. I absolutely treasure both. My male Black Dragon is easily get alone with but he is also being respected about his privacy, when he is off duty. Yes, you heard me right. Black dragons need to work. They have to have the right stimulation and purpose. If Ash gave you a Black Dragon Master Spirit Leader, you can bet on that, he didn’t make a mistake. Please, read your dragon description over and over again. Because, you need to be the leader and your Black Dragon is your leading hand representative. So, if you have that your dragon will helps you to be the best spirit keeper leader, let him/her teach you. Black Dragons might not your chatter boxes, but they instinctively going to speak his / her mind when it’s needed. By the way, I feel it’s needs clarification: living entities are not better then spirit beings. They are equally great in their own rights. Also, Black dragons are not baby sitters as you have said it yourself. But guess who will going to house train and hold off your younge werewolf to obey your house rules as they grow and testing your patients?!😎
That’s all I can say. Trust the experienced hands that gave you a Black Dragon Master Spirit Leader for a reason that might not immediately visible just yet. Make sure you’ll thank them later 😀 will ya. Because CH/they care and because you /and your family worth it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You guys are awesome and thank you so much for your insight. My Black Dragon T is a wonderful addition to my keep and I am very grateful to have him here to assist me. I just found a connection ritual that I have to try. That way, I can communicate with him better. That way, I can learn from him!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I am wondering if there is a clear difference between a hybrid and a pure black dragon in terms of skills. I do not have a black dragon and wanted to get one..but instead I got a mix of red and black some time ago. Is the pure black dragon going to be more focused on protection than a hybrid?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi Angelik, as I see it and learning about my 11 dragons, everything comes down to age, experience and maturity plus if its living being like my Pearl or spirit form like the rest of them.

I wouldn't classifying them in terms of better or worse. They have feelings even the black dragon.
Preferring one over the other is okay if it's done in love and respect. Dragons are marvellous mystic creatures. They do love you and adopt you with a drop of a hat. In my view, ask dragons are fascinating to me. Even those cute baby types. But that's just me. Dragons just my soft spot as the saying goes.

But answering your question here: if I have two dragons identical in age and experience and they happened to mature at same rates but one dragon is pure black and the other one is red/black, then BLACK DRAGON 🐲 shine through due to more sophisticated /dependable skills, simply because of DNA make up.

Red Dragon mix with Black causes the black to lighten up and less fierceful in compared with a black one but that can flip to the opposite sides as well due to duality. Probably their instinct would differ as well as depth of magick, as the hybrid is a mix and DNA dictates a different energy make up to use up.

Saying all this, my Master spirit leader is a Divine Elder. She is 25,000 + in years. My sensitive and young Black dragon has great submissions to her. Yet my Black Dragon is my body guard with my Fire faery, when I am out and about, especially at work. So, I guess it's really comes down to preferences. I send my Black with my Red dragon and my Golem to found treasures for us.

It's depends what you'll need your Black dragon to do for you? Probably CC is best. My black was around me an unbound and wanted to be with me. So, Magnolia just conjured him with a Bogo deal freebie, for my shocking surprise (while I was dreaming about angels and unicorn) 🦄 😊 being my very first dark art spirit at the time.

But it was a perfect match as it's turned out to be. It was unnecessary for me to be sweating about it initially. I just thought I'll share this much to show you, how unique all of them and uniquely matched with you.

Angelik wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:45 am I am wondering if there is a clear difference between a hybrid and a pure black dragon in terms of skills. I do not have a black dragon and wanted to get one..but instead I got a mix of red and black some time ago. Is the pure black dragon going to be more focused on protection than a hybrid?

Return to “Dragons”