Divine Dragons (Black/Gold Hybrid)

TankStare
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Anyone own these kind of dragons? Would love to hear some experiences about what they are like! ::dragons:: ::dragons::

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

TankStare wrote:Anyone own these kind of dragons? Would love to hear some experiences about what they are like! ::dragons:: ::dragons::

Hi there Tankstare :wave: ::wave:: ,

I have a divine dragon from Adelphia and also have 4 baby black dragons and I've asked my divine to be their teacher/guardian. Here is my story with them:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 15&t=25449

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =9&t=25125

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 15&t=25331

Hope this helps :thumbup:

Nikka
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just got one that I'm still bonding with. What I've gotten from her so far, is that she wants more 'treasures' & is more like the Black Dragon in personality than the Gold, more standoffish with my other Dragon spirits (Blue, Green, Vermillion, Silver, Pet & Black) & definately more Diva like ;) , she's already claimed 2 of my necklaces & her own beautiful charging box. Keep us updated on how you're bonding & I'll do the same!

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
CobwebWeaver
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cobweb Weaver
Zodiac:

I have one from CH and have had dreams about hanging out with him. Mine is on the light side of dark so that's his Gold half showing, he likes offerings and has his own personal charging box I made for him. He's one of my spirits I have the most contact with. Right now while typing this I'm getting a jolt of energy in my third eye, I guess he likes the praise :silly:

- Cobweb Weaver, Basttera, Child of Dragons, devotee of Bastet and Anubis X..X 0x.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Still bonding deeper with my divine dragon, but he is absolutely amazing.
His energy makes me feel safe and also has a soothing effect.
When he comes in to help with Magick, I always feel an instant grounding energy from him, and he has this effect on the entire keep as well. Everyone settles down and relaxes when he arrives.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have to agree with you on that FrostLightDjinn. That area seem to be very balanced in light and dark energy. I really enjoy my dragons and having my master spirit leader as a Divine Dragon its the 🍒 on the 🎂 feeling. She is also very present and easy to chat with. Did you find that your dragons actually adopted you in their family. That gives me the most joy. Their protection and affection is priceless positive, uplifting and reassuring empowerment.

My Elder Divine Dragon is over 25000 years old. I have some like her within this age group with other types, like one of my phoenix is ancient. My Commander Throne living entity leader is an Immortal category. I have a Queen Golden High Elf, she is very advanced over the 20 plus thousands of years along with 3 star faeries out of 5. I also have an Elder Neb Djinn, who is similar over the 20,000 age bracket.

All these wonderful friends are slowly becoming my greatest power house in wisdom, empowerment, protection, group leadership.

Then, I have, a very young Dragon, my Maya. She is absolutely adorable and very present by touching on my head and snuggle body. Most of my dragons are around 700 - 1400 years old. I have 11 dragons.

How do you getting alone with your bonding Divine male now? Just curious... happy bonding.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:53 am I have to agree with you on that FrostLightDjinn. That area seem to be very balanced in light and dark energy. I really enjoy my dragons and having my master spirit leader as a Divine Dragon its the 🍒 on the 🎂 feeling. She is also very present and easy to chat with. Did you find that your dragons actually adopted you in their family. That gives me the most joy. Their protection and affection is priceless positive, uplifting and reassuring empowerment.

My Elder Divine Dragon is over 25000 years old. I have some like her within this age group with other types, like one of my phoenix is ancient. My Commander Throne living entity leader is an Immortal category. I have a Queen Golden High Elf, she is very advanced over the 20 plus thousands of years along with 3 star faeries out of 5. I also have an Elder Neb Djinn, who is similar over the 20,000 age bracket.

All these wonderful friends are slowly becoming my greatest power house in wisdom, empowerment, protection, group leadership.

Then, I have, a very young Dragon, my Maya. She is absolutely adorable and very present by touching on my head and snuggle body. Most of my dragons are around 700 - 1400 years old. I have 11 dragons.

How do you getting alone with your bonding Divine male now? Just curious... happy bonding.
Yes I agree with the balanced energy. I didn't entirely plan to get a dragon, but it was brought up a lot by other dragons I know. So this black and gold divine was the one who came.
A little strange for me to say, but he has an almost angelic feel to him. Not in my face at all, just gentle but powerful presence, ready to act.

Doing well, he is helping me to bond with a new dragon I received. They are already closely working together. I hear them bouncing ideas to each other and formulating plans together. It's very sweet. They almost sound like brothers.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Oh... That sounds sweet. Divine Dragons are able to be like that. Although all of mine are very angelic, positive uplifting.
What type of dragons did you get?

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:22 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:53 am I have to agree with you on that FrostLightDjinn. That area seem to be very balanced in light and dark energy. I really enjoy my dragons and having my master spirit leader as a Divine Dragon its the 🍒 on the 🎂 feeling. She is also very present and easy to chat with. Did you find that your dragons actually adopted you in their family. That gives me the most joy. Their protection and affection is priceless positive, uplifting and reassuring empowerment.

Yes I agree with the balanced energy. I didn't entirely plan to get a dragon, but it was brought up a lot by other dragons I know. So this black and gold divine was the one who came.
A little strange for me to say, but he has an almost angelic feel to him. Not in my face at all, just gentle but powerful presence, ready to act.

Doing well, he is helping me to bond with a new dragon I received. They are already closely working together. I hear them bouncing ideas to each other and formulating plans together. It's very sweet. They almost sound like brothers.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:52 am Oh... That sounds sweet. Divine Dragons are able to be like that. Although all of mine are very angelic, positive uplifting.

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:53 am .
Elder Desert Dragon.
He assists me with grounding to Earths energies to work with powers related to Magick, Warrior Gifts, Endurance, Skills of power.
He offers leadership and connection with ancient paths of Magick.

"Desert Dragons are the most adventurous of the dragons. They have a sense of mortality and immortality that allows them to seek happiness, pleasure and dive into the passions of life. They are amazing with resourcefulness and survival."

Did you get the birth of a legend freebie?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Birth of a legent freebie? Never even heard of it. When was that on offer?
FrostLightDjinn wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:53 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:52 am Oh... That sounds sweet. Divine Dragons are able to be like that. Although all of mine are very angelic, positive uplifting.

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:53 am .
Elder Desert Dragon.
He assists me with grounding to Earths energies to work with powers related to Magick, Warrior Gifts, Endurance, Skills of power.
He offers leadership and connection with ancient paths of Magick.

"Desert Dragons are the most adventurous of the dragons. They have a sense of mortality and immortality that allows them to seek happiness, pleasure and dive into the passions of life. They are amazing with resourcefulness and survival."

Did you get the birth of a legend freebie?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragons”