Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Hello!

Thanks for noticing my post! And congratulations on your new companion Luna_Ravenwolf! Dragons are just awesome.

To be honest, yeah... we're still together but still as unbounds because I don't know... I tried to bring up the situation if he wanted to go ahead with a binding or not and honestly he was a bit careless about whether or not it was even a requirement.

We still hang out from time to time. I have a large-ish spirit family considering the fact that I'm still new to this whole gig and so I try to spend as much time with everybody but he pops up as well.

One of the aspects that I like about his presence is how it would make me feel more comfortable in my own body. Being physical, having mass, weight, doing manual labor or physical activity is something that we enjoy together.

Recently I started cycling and also had a trip to the beach and I was trying to practice some buoyancy skills and he stepped in with some of my water spirits and it was awesome because even though I wasn't expecting to see him there it was fun.

Hope it answers your questions and if you're curious about anything else let me know.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Return to “Dragons”