neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was wondering, could any sort of box be a den for a dragon? Is it okay to make a den for a dragon? Like a hide away for them...Maybe add a few little things to it, like gemstones and a coin or two...but nothing major. Just something simple. Something that doesn't even look like it has anything worth while inside? I've seen a few people that said that they made a den for them. But I was curious if anything could be a den....I mean if the Dragon accepted it/picked it out themselves? I'm just really curious.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

Absolutely!

You can have their input definitely. Also, I do know that some dragons also like to see what kind of ideas a spirit keeper has themselves to see how they may decorate their den/cave and what you add to it...I've heard it called a "nesting" spot in general for many different types of spirits. So, if you have a crafty hand that's great. I've been trying to figure out mine to make for some time now but, when creating something like that with my hands, I just don't have talent there but, I think it's the time and energy we put in to have a den or cave or any nesting spot for any spirit we have, that those spirits appreciate our efforts.

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hmm....I saw a few beautiful jewelry boxes online. But you know what...I may just make my own...I just need to get wood. I have an unbound dragon. I'd like to make a little den/nest area for when they do become bound to me. I know that's what they want. To be bound to me that is. I just am not sure how to do it yet.....I know I would like it to be able to lock...So if I could maybe, get a little latch that you can use a small lock on...hm...and I'd love to paint it....Dry brushing is really cool.

My mama made a table/hamper holder for our bathroom. She painted it one color then she did dry brushing on it with all types of colors. If you maybe don't know what dry brushing is, I can explain it a little bit. It's where you take a little bit of paint on the tip of the brush then gently brush it on the surface. It leaves a little bit of pain on there that shows you the stroke of the brush. It's honestly really pretty. I have a feeling the unbound would like it, if I did that. I just don't know how to do the box.

The reason I would like to be able to lock it, especially if their vessel is inside, is so no one at all messes with it. I've got a few young cousins, and well my young niece who turned I think 13 this past July likes to check out anything pretty. Unless told not too. But still I don't want anyone I seriously do not want to see what's inside and try to take anything. So hence the lock. I only have one room in this house. My bedroom. It's not huge I did have a full sized bed and then down sized to a day bed with a trundle.

A lot more room, but still...I'm making a spirit altar. And I know it is mainly for me, but its a way for me to connect with them a lot better, and a way for me to keep up with all their vessels. I've only got the unbound and a Hellhound on the way. I must be honest, I am nervous. I've never done this before. So that's why I've been posting a lot and asking so many things. So I'm sorry if I seem a bit...weeb-ish/newb-ish...If that makes sense.

I know I am only asking cause I wish to learn. I truly have a curious mind, and heart. They both want me to do good, and learn everything I can. But as we all know, we are always learning each moment of the day, and night. Even while we sleep, we learn. Thank you Dragona. I appreciate your input. I kinda wish I could make special dens/nests and give them away. I normally don't charge for the crafts I do. Which are usually strictly for family. But now and then I do give them to nonfamily. But I feel like this forum is one big family.

Y'all are so welcoming, and kind. I am grateful. But if I do come of as...um...nosy, or anything bad, let me know. I will work on it. And I must warn I do say sorry a lot. I am working on that. I even say sorry about things I didn't do or cause, or that were not my fault to begin with. Or I had nothing at all to do with. So yes, my unbound is laughing at me. I can tell. Anyway, thank you!

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

I tend to say sorry a lot too with just about anything even if it is silly or isn't not really my fault but, I do that more so in person rather than on a forum because I get to think things through when writing and can edit them out.

As far as me personnally, I don't mind lots of posts with lots of questions from the same person. If I can help by giving my own experiences then I will. If I can help by giving advice or opinions then I will. If I can just give support then I will. Everyone is different and some aren't going to be like me but, I just wanted to let you know I'm completely fine with you.

Thank you for telling me about dry brushing, I just wasn't born with arts and crafts as a talent so any nesting spots I figure will probably be partly purchased and partly made by me.

Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hm...I understand. My fiance said he would make a dragon's nest for me. And I could paint it. I'm going to go see him this Dec. He lives states away from me. Anyway, I am going to try and get him to join.

Return to “Dragons”