Can Red Dragons help get back money that people owe me?

Cereza
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceza
Zodiac:

So I have 2 red dragons from CH bound to me; a male and a female.

While there are a few people who owe me money, I wanted to try tasking them with getting money back for my business.
I applied to be vendor for an event. I was accepted and had to pay the vendor fee via Cash App. The event kept getting pushed back due to problems with finding a venue. Eventually, I stopped receiving updates from the organizer altogether. I forgot about the vendor fee too.

Fast forward a year later, I randomly remember the vendor fee for this event that actually never happened.
I send the request via Cash App for my money back. The person immediately declines my request. Now I feel disrespected.

I would like to release the dragons so to speak x*D

I want to task them with getting the organizer to send me the money that is owed to me. I just don't know if this is something Red Dragons take interest in or can help with.

Have any of you ever gone through a similar ordeal with spirits helping you get back money that was owed?

I'm just curious if any red dragon keepers have experience with this?

TLDR: An event organizer owes me a vendor fee refund for an event that never happened and refuses to pay. Can Red Dragons (or spirits in general) help facilitate the return of my money if given the task?

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

With the proviso that I apologise profusely if I am telling you things you know only too well...

I think with magic and spirits nothing is really guaranteed...but...

Red Dragons do seem to be the ideal kind of spirit to help with such a task.

Why not task a spell to that too? There's a free DIY one in the Encyclopedia and I just saw one that is spot on available in the Shop.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq//inde ... artlang=en

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/attract-money-spell.html

You could ask your Red Dragons to work with /use the magic to achieve your goal. Probably best to set it as a clear task, with a realistic timescale etc and review progress with them, say monthly...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

As an afterthought, Brass dragons have "exceptional powers of Suggestion as their dexterous tongues are well skilled in the art of conversation and can will others to their bidding.

They also have exceptional Control spells and can make any human, creature or animal do as they wish."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

They might be a good supplement to your Red dragons.

Or a Terra dragon (hybrid of Red and Brass), who will be both keen to get your money (like a Red) and have abilities of suggestion and mind control that can be deployed in support of that task (like a Brass).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Cereza
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Ceza
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:As an afterthought, Brass dragons have "exceptional powers of Suggestion as their dexterous tongues are well skilled in the art of conversation and can will others to their bidding.

They also have exceptional Control spells and can make any human, creature or animal do as they wish."

They might be a good supplement to your Red dragons.

Or a Terra dragon (hybrid of Red and Brass), who will be both keen to get your money (like a Red) and have abilities of suggestion and mind control that can be deployed in support of that task (like a Brass).

It's funny that I went ahead and tasked one of the red dragons to do this using the power of suggestion. I read in the encyclopedia that Reds can also do that.

For this case in particular I said that I'd like to receive the money by the end of this week. A few hours later the organizer messaged me saying they initially declined my request because they thought they'd sent the refund already. But upon reviewing our transaction history they realized that they were incorrect.

They said they'll have the money to me by Friday!

I think this is already amazing progress.
Now we'll see if they follow through. If not, I'll be following up.

After this is settled I'll try tasking my dragon to make sure the others who owe me money (petty amounts) will be paying me back. I think a timeframe of 6 weeks should be reasonable, right?

8)|* 1 Garden Fae, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Divine Angel, 2 Red Dragons, 1 Bronwyn Angel 8)|*

Return to “Dragons”