You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all. <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Faye
Zodiac:

Ordered a custom conjure of a wyvern last night. I haven’t been an active spirit keeper in around 7/8 years, but something called me back to CH and I browsed the shop a little bit before discovering the wyvern listing and feeling instantly called. Before falling asleep last night, I made an open invitation for a wyvern to come to me and maybe even bless me with their name. I actually did end up dreaming about him or her and they did tell me their name but for the life of me I can’t remember it.

I’ve never kept a spirit that wasn’t purely white arts before.... so we’ll see how this goes. Based on the CH encyclopedia entry, I’d say this will be pretty good for me.

Would love to hear your experiences with wyverns!

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Some updates!

Searched three Goodwills to find a perfect lair for my wyvern friend. At the first I was tempted by a small silver plated fancy sugar dish with a lid, but it was a little scratched up and I just didn’t get “the feeling.” It was also very dirty inside, and didn’t seem like it would be a comfortable lair. At the second I found nothing, and at the 3rd I saw and instantly fell in love with this PERFECT silver fabric box. I was hoping to find something silver as that’s the wyvern color association. It also has some fake gems on top that make it sparkly, but not tacky. Overall super in love!!!

Today I believe the same wyvern that’s been around was making it known that they were there. I was sitting in my psychologist appointment and for a moment just saw a wisp of what looked like smoke in the air. And then another, and then another. It stopped after about 4 wisps.

Yesterday I had an intense headache that pretty much came at the snap of a finger, and I’m feeling like his energy is a lot for me to handle but I’m sure with time I’ll get used to it!!!!

I’m already loving my experiences with this one and as far as I know, they aren’t even bridged to me yet. They must just be as excited as I am.

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

The wyvern I believe has been around is making himself/herself a little scarce. I still see little wisps every now and again to remind me they’re still there, but with everything going on lately they have been on my mind a little bit less. Let me tell you, I am absolutely going crazy waiting for my custom conjure from the shop, and I’m really hoping the particular Wyvern that has been around comes through.

Return to “Dragons”