Silver Dragon?

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

So, along with the Water Marid Djinn, I also bought a Silver Dragon. Did you guys know anything about them? Any experiences?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have a Silver Dragon Shifter, so not 100% silver dragon, who is absolutely amazing! He's almost always with me although he knows he doesn't have to be. He's the first one I could recognize by touch alone. When he's around he heats up one side of my face, lol. It's so evident that he's there as I usually think I might be coming down with a fever. Occasionally it's one side of the body that changes in temperature but more often than not it's my face. He's extremely loving and very good with both pendulum and oracle readings. Congrats on your silver!!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

MysticEmpath wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:47 pm I have a Silver Dragon Shifter, so not 100% silver dragon, who is absolutely amazing! He's almost always with me although he knows he doesn't have to be. He's the first one I could recognize by touch alone. When he's around he heats up one side of my face, lol. It's so evident that he's there as I usually think I might be coming down with a fever. Occasionally it's one side of the body that changes in temperature but more often than not it's my face. He's extremely loving and very good with both pendulum and oracle readings. Congrats on your silver!!
You have such an interesting experience with your Silver Dragon Shifter. That's cool! :)|

But I'm kind of confused here. From the description for my Silver Dragon, he can also shapeshift. What the difference between the Silver Dragon Shifter and just the general Silver Dragon?

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

My shifter changes from dragon to human form although I sense him more in human form. It's quite possible yours is dragon/human too unless specified by the conjuror. You can always contact the conjuror to confirm what he shapeshifts into or you can ask him yourself. Hope this helps :8)

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Silver dragons are polymorphers who can change into multiple forms, including human form. My first silver hybrid loves skunks and will show up as one in dreams to be funny sometimes and then will hang out during bonding time as a human. But he is still a dragon who thinks and acts as a dragon regardless of form.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

MysticEmpath wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:01 pm My shifter changes from dragon to human form although I sense him more in human form. It's quite possible yours is dragon/human too unless specified by the conjuror. You can always contact the conjuror to confirm what he shapeshifts into or you can ask him yourself. Hope this helps :8)
It does, thanks! From what I read, he can shapeshift to humans. But he can also shapeshift to other beings, which is pretty interesting.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:16 pm Silver dragons are polymorphers who can change into multiple forms, including human form. My first silver hybrid loves skunks and will show up as one in dreams to be funny sometimes and then will hang out during bonding time as a human. But he is still a dragon who thinks and acts as a dragon regardless of form.
Skunks? That's new. I never heard of a dragon that likes skunks before.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Also, I just come to the realization that he's an entity, and pretty young (I think, he's around 1,000 years old). I'm not sure if there's a difference between an entity and a spirit.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

He has a wild sense of humor and finds the oddest things amusing. He loves them and calls them spicy danger friends. My other silver hybrid loves foxes and will appear as one sometimes. I've noticed that some of my dragons have silly senses of humors and love light hearted play, and some have a more serious sensibility about them. It's so fun getting to know them and their personalities, behaviors, and likes.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:48 pm He has a wild sense of humor and finds the oddest things amusing. He loves them and calls them spicy danger friends. My other silver hybrid loves foxes and will appear as one sometimes. I've noticed that some of my dragons have silly senses of humors and love light hearted play, and some have a more serious sensibility about them. It's so fun getting to know them and their personalities, behaviors, and likes.
That's so cool!

Return to “Dragons”