rglloyd
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons (Dergs)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Besen Dergy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kireen

My dragon guide called me a word I've never heard before. It sounded like kooshin, but I don't know, and he won't clarify. He said it endearingly, but I think he's teasing me. I was hoping someone had heard their dragons use this word before.

The def I found online for the human version of the word is one who uses the work of others to claim rewards for themselves. As a joke, it fits his personality, and I wouldn't put it past him to hit me with that, but I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt before I call him on it. :3

Have you bathed in the astral sun as a dragon? It's like being massaged with warm buttery cream that soaks in deep and revitalizes everything!
uwu
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Is your dragon red? The word means "loved one." According to my red dragon. Then again, there are many dragon languages. Unless he tells you, I don't think anyone here knows.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Call him dovakin (skyrim game) to tease him even more 😝

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
rglloyd
new here
new here

Opelia Rendon wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:54 am Is your dragon red? The word means "loved one." According to my red dragon. Then again, there are many dragon languages. Unless he tells you, I don't think anyone here knows.
Pfft, that would make sense. He said it with a claw on my head, kinda like a fatherly gesture, but he was also smirking like he was teasing or new that it was going to bother me. Then spent like five minutes drilling the sound of that word into my head so I wouldn't forget it with my terrible memory, and laughed and kept doing it when I got annoyed.

Thank you! That clears a lot up! Also, he's a Besen (silver/black) mix. Which I only discovered a couple days ago. I always knew he was silver, but his energy has always seemed a little dark. Now I know why, which was the deciding factor that allowed me to contact him. Not sure how it changed things, but it worked.

Have you bathed in the astral sun as a dragon? It's like being massaged with warm buttery cream that soaks in deep and revitalizes everything!
uwu
rglloyd
new here
new here

Lonikh wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:33 am Call him dovakin (skyrim game) to tease him even more 😝
x*D I'll keep that in mind! I have a feeling that we're going to be doing a lot of catching up on all the years of teasing we missed. I got scolded for being lazy!

uwu

Return to “Dragons”