new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Years ago, while learning of Eastern culture through restoring a Katana, I learned of the Shinto religion and the stories of Tatsu, the dragons of wisdom and knowledge etc... Unlike those you heard of as a child, the type that required dragonslayers.

Anyway, what was your first dragon? If I may ask, how was the first meeting?

I'd love a tatsu. Honest.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My first dragon companion was a western Fallow (gold/silver hybrid.) His energy and personality is very upbeat and loving. He's got a great sense of humor and enjoys making everyone around him happy. His ability to create a positive atmosphere has been very helpful during stressful situations. Our first meeting included a huge rush of happiness, love, and excitement that flowed like a river through my heart center. Having dragon companions has been an amazing experience, I truly adore having them in my life!

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My first dragon was a White dragon. She's cool and has helped me before in regards to magickal abilities and I loved it when we worked magick together. Honestly, just get the dragon you can't get enough of looking at. She was my first dragon in my keep and I love her dearly. It has been some time since I spoke directly to her, but we're still family.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:03 pm My first dragon companion was a western Fallow (gold/silver hybrid.) His energy and personality is very upbeat and loving. He's got a great sense of humor and enjoys making everyone around him happy. His ability to create a positive atmosphere has been very helpful during stressful situations. Our first meeting included a huge rush of happiness, love, and excitement that flowed like a river through my heart center. Having dragon companions has been an amazing experience, I truly adore having them in my life!
Hi! (:
I know this is off topic but I'm wondering if you can share how you discovered he's got a great sense of humor, enjoys making everyone around him happy, and a feel for his personality.
I do not yet have the ability to sense my spirits enough or communicate with them at all to where I can distinguish what they're like in the sense you write, so I've always been curious to know exactly how it's like for others.

Thank you

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

chemtrailchild wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:45 am
draco_star898 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:03 pm My first dragon companion was a western Fallow (gold/silver hybrid.) His energy and personality is very upbeat and loving. He's got a great sense of humor and enjoys making everyone around him happy. His ability to create a positive atmosphere has been very helpful during stressful situations. Our first meeting included a huge rush of happiness, love, and excitement that flowed like a river through my heart center. Having dragon companions has been an amazing experience, I truly adore having them in my life!
Hi! (:
I know this is off topic but I'm wondering if you can share how you discovered he's got a great sense of humor, enjoys making everyone around him happy, and a feel for his personality.
I do not yet have the ability to sense my spirits enough or communicate with them at all to where I can distinguish what they're like in the sense you write, so I've always been curious to know exactly how it's like for others.

Thank you
No problem! So this is a hard one to answer because being able to sense emotions and working with energy have always been gifts I've had. Of course I've had to work on developing them more over the years and hearing and seeing are still gifts I'm working on so there is a lot of growth left to be had. I also have vivid dreams and while it's not a constant thing my companions do show up to visit with me in them.

This fellow was one of the first companions in my life and I'm not saying I was a depressed person but there was some negativity and stress there in not just myself but others that I noticed was decreasing, not completely gone in others but to the point I was like hey wow everyone is a lot happier since he came! Another thing I've noticed with not just him but any spirit who has the ability to positively effect moods and energies is that even if someone has a negative spat of emotions around me or I'm grumpier then usual the energies do not linger. Stress has just been a lot easier to handle since I've bonded with him, it just doesnt hold up to his happy and energetic nature, it's like he repels it.

His sense of humor is one I noticed while dreaming. I kept having skunks show up and get really into my personal space and persistently chase me around. I've noticed that companions are not afraid to get right up close and personal. Dream characters tend to hang out in the background and not interact all that closely, but my companions are a lot more hands on as it were (I've literally had one pick me up and move me around, not something that ever happened up till then.) At first I would wake up and be like why is this skunk chasing me around all the dang time and it took me awhile to be reminded that silvers and their hybrids are polymorphers and I just got this happy feeling and the sense that he was laughing at the situation.

It can be hard to notice how our companions are influencing our lives, how they act/react to things, and what their personalities are like, so it's always a bit of an adventure working it all out. Sometimes it's just knowing things that you have no idea how you know but its ideas that stubbornly won't leave or a feeling that hits you out of the blue like being really giddy when your not generally the type to feel so. Connecting for me is always easiest for me when I do so by connecting through energy first. After that information starts popping up when it will, but I have to be aware enough to catch it. Emotions can be harder to pick up with spirits vs humans, that one definitely takes consistent work on knowing. My advice is to be very observant, companions are pretty much always interacting with your life, but it might not be in a flash bang sort of way that makes it readily apparent its them. You need to learn how to trust in yourself enough that when something subtle happens you are able to acknowledge it has happened, doing so opens the door in your mind as it were, allowing you to notice more and more of their influence in your life.

I'm hoping that this was the info you were looking for since it turned out being so long. It can be hard to explain this sort of thing, hopefully I did alright, if not let me know and I'll try again =)

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

My first was my Silver Dragon (and the only Dragon in the family, unless you count a Ki-lan as one). Honestly, I can't technically hear them yet. But the first time I got him, his energy was pretty strong and I felt like my third eye was being poked at if that makes sense.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
rglloyd
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons (Dergs)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Besen Dergy
My magical/paranormal name...: Kireen

My first dragon is my Besen (silver/black) who adopted me as a kid. Blah blah trauma blah horrible dark emotasticness. He came into my life because we resonated very closely with each other. From what I understand he found me by my energy signature being so close to his in a way, and when I asked for generalized help while being in an open state as a child, he answered and attached to me. He's been raising me ever since.

Communication started out as kind of a conversation in my head with myself, but then evolved more and more to understand I was being guided. He kept me from doing bad things in response to my surroundings that I would later regret and guided me down more positive paths. I later developed an absolute obsession for dragons, silvers in particular, and wrote dark stories about them. Which I'm sure he had much influence in.

Anyway, actively working on your chakras and dedicating large chunks of time to meditation and energy work will increase your connection in my experience. I wouldn't focus on the third eye, but more on the whole circuitry of chakras. Strengthening your overall energy levels and flow will balance all of your chakras evenly and open up new possibilities. I still have to dedicate an hour to achieve a sketchy static ridden connection to him through astral projection, but he usually connects very strongly through subtle feelings of absolute doubtless clarity on whatever he wants me to focus on. I will randomly attache to bits of information and feel a need to study them, even when I know I have no interest in the topic otherwise.

He also teaches through pain. Being an unbound entity that hasn't been limited by checks and balances and attached to me my whole life, he has direct access to my pain centers and won't hesitate to use them to drive a lesson home when I think of doing something exceedingly stupid. Usually brief stabbing pains, sudden headaches, or queasiness. He's also a huge fan of instant karma. HUGE FAN. I'm mildly sadistically bratty. My friends and family are used to it and usually return my brattiness in kind, but if I take it too far, it's almost guaranteed that I will suffer the same humiliation I teased them for within twenty-four hours.

On a side note, his presence is also very powerful and usually towring over and directly behind me. He's extremely protective.

Have you bathed in the astral sun as a dragon? It's like being massaged with warm buttery cream that soaks in deep and revitalizes everything!
uwu
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Wow you work with katana?? That sounds cool!!

My very first dragon is a blue dragon, and she was the very first spirit that I bought from ch!!
The moment I touched her vessel, i felt her near me. It was an indescribable feeling. But I really did feel her.
Back in that time, spirits weren’t bind to myself, so I took her vessel around all the time.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

oooh! <3
My first and currently the only dragon is an honored Ancient Red Dragon who is just absolutely amazing. He's the only spirit/entity I didn't receive from CH but is still quite active and wonderful. I remember shortly after receiving him I had a dream of being in a giant temple/castle-like build with marble pillars and flooring throughout. In the middle, there was what seemed to be this extensive abyss but there he was...regal and beautiful. Even in the darkness, you could see him as almost crimson/ bronze colored. I remember at some point being allowed to fly on him and I had flashbacks of what I knew were conversations we had already had. He had all this amazing wisdom which sadly I knew I would forget once I woke up. But he made it clear he had a lot of knowledge that he could help me tap into. Ever since then my luck is pretty randomly awesome. I'll win these random contests. I'm definitely in a WAY better financial state than when I first received him, the other day I even dreamt of winning a scratch-off. I ran to the gas station..and sure enough, I won $10 x*D lmao it's little things but they just really brighten my life up. :8)

I never thought I'd be drawn to dragons, but he's been just wonderful. ()

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

My first dragon is a were-dragon and we bonded super quick! He is the only dragon among my companion. He has been such a big help with protection and stern guidance. His realm is absolutely beautiful that I love going back to. I see him visit my home to make sure it is well protected, through mists and orbs.

Return to “Dragons”